First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2011
There was an advertisement on TV for another brand of smokeless cigarette. You know how you watch something and tell yourself that you're going to remember the name of what you saw, and you really MEAN IT? Well, I forgot, lol.

Anyone else know what others are out there? I'd like to do some more research on the brands before I decide on which one. Thanks...
oreally

London, KY

#24 Jan 22, 2011
I'm a freelancer and I'm just waiting for my payment to be deposited to my bank account, because i am for sure going to do this. I'm hooked on the habit as well. I'm on nicotine gum, but I do end up smoking cigs a few times a day. I just love smoking. I can't lie about that. I'm quitting for my husband who suffers from sleep apnea and asthma. He needs to quit so I'm fully supporting him on that.
We feel better since we've cut down, but need to totally stop.
If you google "free e cigs" you can find that companies offer free trials on them. Be careful though.
Like I said, i'm going to do the free trial for sure in just a couple of days when I get my money.
gumby

Mount Morris, MI

#25 Jan 28, 2011
I checked on these today finally. The kits are 60 bucks at the marathon across from wal-mart. They were sold out of them but did have the refills so I just grabbed a pack of Winstons.
e man

Somerset, KY

#26 Jan 28, 2011
i got one fron the cig disc place down close to slate branch it was 70 bucks but i already love it. my wife says i dont stink and i dont have to go out side to smoke anymore. 1 cartridge has lasted me 3 days man im stoked
oreally

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Jan 29, 2011
This is how much these cost???? Man, I was hoping they'd be around 30 or 40......crap, that's a lot of money..
RevO

London, KY

#28 Feb 12, 2013
gumby wrote:
I never heard of the one puff a day. Do any of the local stores stock them?
MAGIC VAPOR SHOP in the grand central plaza
2 years on Ego

Waukegan, IL

#29 Feb 12, 2013
look at E-go, Joye-Tech stuff that you can buy liquid and refill yourself. Liquid is really cheap online if you learn about equipment and what you need. E-cig forum is a great place to learn. Search goodprophets. I like them.

I'm a .18mg VG Low Resistance ego dripper. Formally a 2 pack a day camel light smoker. Figure out what that means and you can blow clouds for .25cents a day.

Refill cartridges are for schmucks.

Location hidden

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Magic Vapor Shop is the way to go!! You can sample the different flavors right in the store before you buy them. That way you don't get home to find out that you don't like the taste.

The starter kit is pricey, but once you start these, the cost is MUCH less than a carton of smokes every week. What you are saving on real cigs combined with the health benefits alone are well worth the investment. They have days where the starter kits are all 25 percent off, if you can find out when.

I'll never smoke another real cigarette again, and I had tried EVERYTHIBG to quit smoking, even Chantix. Nothing worked until I found out about the Magic Vapor Shop. These did really it.

There are actually people now who are 'vaping' the non nicotine flavors just to loose weight. They have grape, cherry, chocolate, peppermint, vanilla, etc. Plus, all of the flavors come in either nicotine OR non nicotine, also three different strengths of nicotine so you can gradually decrease and quit completely if that's what you want to do.

And like I said, you can try all of the flavors and strengths you want to before you buy anything. If it doesn't taste right, then you can find one that does. All without wasting your money on something you're not going to use.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Oh, forgot to mention: They also have the liquid so you can refill your own. Regular, flavored, nicotine AND non nicotine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Vader 163,324
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 35,811
Dont pull over for a funeral 1 hr logic 30
I'm in the mood 2 hr Prefer the Y 5
4-wheeler (banshee) stolen in somerset (Jan '12) 2 hr Jason Calhoun 6
Matt roark 2 hr just saying 35
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 9 hr Izzy-_- 15,522

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages