If he tells you he loves you...

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of the Wife

Brownsville, TN

#1 Mar 14, 2009
If you believe it when he tells you he loves you but still goes HOME to his wife, what does that say about YOU?

Homewrecker? Sleeze-bag? Tramp? I think they all apply!

Find a man that's not married or already attached. Ther are plenty of single men in this town and stooping so low to be involved with one who is married will win you no friends and get you nowhere. All it will get you is a bad reputation, people making fun of you behind your back and a broken heart.

And, putting a wife's name on here is just evil. If he's cheating on her, she isn't the one that needs to be persecuted by the ho he's doing it with!

Why don't you post YOUR name if you're so dang proud of having an affair with a married man with children?
Friend of the Wife

Brownsville, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2009
** there ** for anyone who cares about a word spelled incorrectly.(It was a typo because I'm so mad and was typing too fast!)
archie

Finley, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2009
who is this for?
been there

Corbin, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2009
....and what does that say about him? What names are you going to call him? You make it sound like it is all her fault. It takes 2 to break up a marriage and I don't mean him and the one that he is cheating with. Not taking any fault away from her but these situations are not ALL about the other person. If it wasn't her it eventually would be another reason why they are splitting. Don't know who you are talking about here but this is just is my opinion about this type of thing that people keep posting on here. I have been cheated on before. It's been years ago. For a while, I hated her and blamed her. Now, after alot of time and seeing it happen to other people, I see that "the other person" is not really the base of the problem. They are just a scape goat for the cheater and the one cheated on. The real problem is within the marriage. These problems are different for everyone. They are just not dealt with and then someone else gets caught up in the middle and suddenly it is all their fault. People should have enough back bone to leave the relationship that they are unhappy with before they pull someone into the mix but they don't. They hang in there for the kids or financial reasons or what ever.
PDC

Finley, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2009
I totally agree, my wife uses that all the time to keep me in this marriage.
polarbear1

Liberty, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2009
This hasn't been addressed in PARTICULAR, but - here's just a thought... My Mom told me years ago, that if a man will use his children as an excuse not to "leave," he will CONTINUE to use that child (or children) as his excuse. If the kids are little when he starts the affair, the excuse will usually be "when they get a little older," then once their in High School, it's their "formative years" he says he can't afford to screw up, then when they graduate H.S. it's "well, they're going off to college, and we don't need to upset things for them - they've got enough stress right now," then after college when they're starting their careers, it's "they're trying to get on their feet and don't need to be worried about their Mother and I," THEN when they're getting married he'll say "well, this is another big adjustment in their life... let's not upset them yet," then when the grandchildren come, it's "the kids are going through enough changes and they need to see their families stable and secure at this time." The end of the story? This exact thing happened to a very dear friend of mine, and now??? My friend is dying and in a nursing home, and the married man she's thrown her life away for since his YOUNGEST was about 8? Well, he's STILL married to the childrens Mother and the youngest I just mentioned? She's about 25 now. And here's another thought: A friend of mine told me years ago, that "if a man 'tells you something'(about himself) BELIEVE him." I can testify... my last husband told me on our first date, "you don't need to get involved with me... I'm no good" - and he was right. And there went 10 years of MY life.(All of the above??? Sad, but true.)
been there

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2009
I hear ya. My ex told me that he didn't ever want to get married when we met. I didn't really want to marry him either but we got married under pressure because I was pregnant. You know the "right" thing to do. Family played a great part in that. After this other things evolved. He developed a drug problem. Kept staying together. Trying to work through. Our base problem- Getting married for the wrong reason. Did we do something about that? No we stayed together for the kids. Wrong reason. Next? Finally one of us broke. It was him. We put our kids through more hurt and pain trying to stay together for them than we would have if we had just listened to each other in the first place.
Friend of the Wife

Brownsville, TN

#8 Mar 15, 2009
Actually...the "blame" is not being placed on the other woman here as much as the fact tht SHE was the one who came on this site and NAMED the wife. What is wrong with people in this world? Has honestly and fidelty taken such a backseat that everyone thinks it's OK to cheat?

The "other woman" is using this site to embarass the wife and make her look like the bad guy. If someone is having problems in their marriage, what right does ANYONE have to come here and post anything about it? What right does this other woman have to make it public? The wife knows about her and the couple is dealing with it privately. The other woman is just upset that she's been lied to by yet another man.

And, someone said it's wrong to use the children as a reason for staying. That is true, but it's even more wrong to use the children as weapons. Either way, the losers are the kids.

Basically, I'm saying that if you want to change partners...get DIVORCED first! And if you are attracted to a married man or married woman, get out and away as quickly as possible. NO GOOD CAN COME FROM IT!
Unknown

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2009
Friend of the Wife wrote:
Actually...the "blame" is not being placed on the other woman here as much as the fact tht SHE was the one who came on this site and NAMED the wife. What is wrong with people in this world? Has honestly and fidelty taken such a backseat that everyone thinks it's OK to cheat?
The "other woman" is using this site to embarass the wife and make her look like the bad guy. If someone is having problems in their marriage, what right does ANYONE have to come here and post anything about it? What right does this other woman have to make it public? The wife knows about her and the couple is dealing with it privately. The other woman is just upset that she's been lied to by yet another man.
And, someone said it's wrong to use the children as a reason for staying. That is true, but it's even more wrong to use the children as weapons. Either way, the losers are the kids.
Basically, I'm saying that if you want to change partners...get DIVORCED first! And if you are attracted to a married man or married woman, get out and away as quickly as possible. NO GOOD CAN COME FROM IT!
I agree totally no good does come from it!!!I was recently in a relationship were he was married!!! I'm not goin into any details but trust me it's not worth it!!!! NO GOOD COMES FROM IT!!!! All u will get out of it is a broken heart and being called all kinds of names!!! It doesn't matter how or why it started!!!
The MAIN woman

Finley, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Friend of the Wife wrote:
She did the same thing to him at his work and to his family! She just needs to leave him, because he will never be faithful regardless of what he says.
blueeyez

Brownsville, TN

#11 Mar 15, 2009
If he tells you that he loves you. Hes still in love with blue eyez

“"stomp your foot and grin"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Hazard, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2009
"your cheatin heart will make you...

aww whats the use!?

“A logical mind never compares”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

...Below The Moon...

#13 Mar 15, 2009
driftn cowboy wrote:
aww whats the use!?
lol did you lose your way to the name that tune thread again...

...RealityCheck...
The MAIN woman

Finley, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2009
blueeyez wrote:
If he tells you that he loves you. Hes still in love with blue eyez
Are you number 4?
another woman thats done

Hazard, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2009
The MAIN woman wrote:
<quoted text>
She just needs to leave him, because he will never be faithful regardless of what he says.
Then why do you want anything to do with him?
You just said it right there, he will never be faithful regardless!
I'm done with him. To Susan, I'm sorry, I do apologize, I hope I didn't do anything to cause any more problems, I hope the best for you. I am truely sorry. Hope the best for you.
hey

Hazard, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2009
The MAIN woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you number 4?
NO that was kasey crabtree probably thinking this is about her and her ex roger. She calls her self blue eyes. I'm assuming it's her.
Friend of the Wife

Brownsville, TN

#17 Mar 15, 2009
I have no idea who you people are talking about? My comments aren't about either of the women you have mentioned. Quit putting names on here when you don't know who my comments are about!

It sure does seem like there are some mighty guilty feeling people out there!

My advice to those of you in these stupid 'love triangles' is JUST STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED MEN AND WOMEN! Learn to have some respect for marriage and families!
jackie

Stevens Point, WI

#18 Apr 1, 2009
love never lasts i should now the guy im date says in texts or no the phone but he cant tell me face to face i dont think he means it at all young love is terrible trust me........
that_kid_that_ra ps

Hazard, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2009
driftn cowboy wrote:
aww whats the use!?
lmfao! good one!
Choice

Huntsville, TN

#20 Apr 1, 2009
jackie wrote:
love never lasts i should now the guy im date says in texts or no the phone but he cant tell me face to face i dont think he means it at all young love is terrible trust me........
When one decides to do the deed that brings forth the life of a child than one has the responsibility to give their life to that child until that child turns 18 and then still be there for that child throughout life. From 0 to 18 it is not about who you are going to screw with next or which outfit you are going to buy and never about where you are going dancing. Male or Female you do the deed you do the time. The trouble with today's world is most do not put their children first. Women are worse than men any more. Welfare, childsupport being used for drugs and their next poke from the next third legged thing that walks by. Life is about your child first and foremost until they are 18. I do not care if you never have sex again until they are 18 it is about them. Not this drag a guy in on your kids then switch out monthly or even yearly. Selfish sorry excuses for human beings so self centered and selfish they do not deserve to have kids in the first place. Some me do the same things but in today's world women are getting much much worse than the men because they know soceity treats them different and they always have the courts on their side even with needles hanging from their arms, white powder around their noses and a greenish drip dropping from between their legs. The act goes on. Get real. If you have the child then do the time. It was your choice to have them not the childs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min North Mountain 159,419
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 35,119
Apostolic--Cult of Deception (Jun '11) 10 min Michael The Disciple 100
Looking for Keri Mayfield 39 min pedro 1
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 13,105
CASH for College Textbooks (Dec '09) 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 20
Does anyone know Amy kelley/whittle from nancy 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages