which real estate agency?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
i dont know

Corbin, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2008
The more I read the more confused i get ,which people in town should I use to sail my house? I live in a probably 120 or so house,who is best for that price range?
Real Estate

Hazard, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2008
Coldwell Banker
Bad Dog

Corbin, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2008
Ken Ford of Homestead
Trying to Sell

Hazard, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2008
I agree, Coldwell Banker Foster
seller

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2008
You could list it "for sale by owner", drop the 6% commission off the selling price you would have had to pay a realtor and possibly get more offers. There is plenty of info on the web on how to.
real estate know

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2008
i dont know wrote:
The more I read the more confused i get ,which people in town should I use to sail my house? I live in a probably 120 or so house,who is best for that price range?
Ken Ford Homestead Real Estate
defintiely

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2008
sell it yourself. it is easy. why give 7 or 8 grand to the agency?
trying to sell

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2008
defintiely wrote:
sell it yourself. it is easy. why give 7 or 8 grand to the agency?
There is alot more liability on yourself when you dont use an agent
I know

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2008
That's crap, I sold mine myself and made a killin'! All I had to do was sign a deed and the back of the check!
trying to sell

Hazard, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2008
I know wrote:
That's crap, I sold mine myself and made a killin'! All I had to do was sign a deed and the back of the check!
OK so there were no inspections of any kind?
hello

Tempe, AZ

#12 Aug 5, 2008
i dont know wrote:
Action Realty: Phyllis Rasnick is the best!!!
satisfied customer

Commerce, GA

#13 Aug 5, 2008
ashley heatherly of action is awesome!
I know

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2008
trying to sell wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so there were no inspections of any kind?
The buyer's mortgage company requires inspections, my buyer bought outright, no mortgage.
The inspection documents you sign always say "to the best of my knowledge" anyway, it's all a scam.
SHS Grad

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2008
Melody Moss at Ford Brothers is one of the most intelligent and knowledgable real estate agents for someone looking for a home. She has been in the business for years and knows how to help a person find the "right" place for their needs and not nickle and dime a person to death. She won't try to talk you into buying something that is a over your price range just to make a sale or more money.
Yeah Right

Brownsville, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2008
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Save yourself some heartache- don't go there.
whoknows

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2008
Do not use Action Reality, Phyllis will do what she can to screw you over. Key Associates, theres a really nice guy named Brian there, he's great and will go out of his way to help. Plus he is really good at making the buyers feel comfortable which is important.

Since: Aug 08

Springfield, OH

#18 Aug 6, 2008
satisfied customer wrote:
ashley heatherly of action is awesome!
i totally agree
The Man

Somerset, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2008
Ken Ford is a pimp when it comes to this stuff. He has developed the southern end of this county by him self and he is the man.
not sure

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2008
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
something bad went down there at the first of the year 6 agents left within a few days of each other,I have never seen that happen before.
not sure

Corbin, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2008
whoknows wrote:
Do not use Action Reality, Phyllis will do what she can to screw you over. Key Associates, theres a really nice guy named Brian there, he's great and will go out of his way to help. Plus he is really good at making the buyers feel comfortable which is important.
Wasnt Brian with that club that had the stripping problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,955
John whang for Pulaski county commissioner 2 hr Chasin the dream 1
Kingsford 2 hr John whang 84
Who's hot at sonny bbq 2 hr John whang 10
I need help with Government service question ASAP 2 hr John whang 23
Hydro seeking females 2 hr John whang 4
Affair at the Monticello Post Office 2 hr John whang 26

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages