“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#83 Mar 18, 2013
XxX wrote:
Thank you for impressed....glad to know... I know know something u don't bahahaha........as for going broke yeah I don't think so
Don't you know? When only one store opens selling liquor, having a real monopoly on local liquor sales until the lawsuits are cleared up, how couldn't they go broke?

LOL

=D
Meatcat

Somerset, KY

#84 Mar 18, 2013
I'm 40. I hope I live long enough to see this store open. Maybe someone can sue to put the 10 commandments in front of it.
Dave

Norfolk, VA

#86 Mar 18, 2013
Frog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are freakin' clueless. A store can't get product until it gets a license and it can't get a license until it passes a state inspection and it can't pass an inspection until the facility meets all state and local building codes and is ready to sell product. Can't do that overnight. You have to hire and train employees and wait for a STAR training class and get them all to take it.
Why am I bothering. I am guessing you can't comprehend any of this .......
Maybe they should hire you to get it open. No way than can have an expert like you on there staff yet
There , they're , their

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.h...
soon

Windsor, WI

#87 Mar 21, 2013
Great news coming soon!!!
lolz e lolz

London, KY

#88 Mar 21, 2013
Don't tell us...he's coming soon right...tots are at play again
soon wrote:
Great news coming soon!!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#89 Mar 22, 2013
Apple's in the mall is really gettin' stocked up -
I quit drinkin' and the whole dang town goes wet - Go figure -
Racer

London, KY

#90 Mar 22, 2013
Maybe the mall will close before long.
drinkin lady

Russell Springs, KY

#91 Mar 22, 2013
They just updated the clock. Ready for business Saturday March 30.Good news!!

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#92 Mar 23, 2013
Knowitall9 wrote:
Apple's in the mall is really gettin' stocked up -
I quit drinkin' and the whole dang town goes wet - Go figure -
I haven't been to the mall in a while so I haven't seen this store, but since it's the southernmost one it will probably be the one I go to once they open.

Where is it at in the mall?
Someone

London, KY

#93 Mar 23, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been to the mall in a while so I haven't seen this store, but since it's the southernmost one it will probably be the one I go to once they open.

Across from the clerk's office. It has an inside and outside entrance.
Fred

London, KY

#94 Mar 23, 2013
According to the paper today, Wild Cat will be opening on Wednesday the 27th of March. Also I was in the Mall this afternoon and Apple Wine will be opening Monday the 25th of March.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#95 Mar 23, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been to the mall in a while so I haven't seen this store, but since it's the southernmost one it will probably be the one I go to once they open.
In the rear , north end , across from the county clerks annex -

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#96 Mar 23, 2013
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>In the rear , north end , across from the county clerks annex -
I stopped by and checked it out today. Certainly have it well stocked, and the sign on the door said sales start Monday at 9am!!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Richmond, KY

#97 Mar 24, 2013
yep seriously wrote:
Liquor World guy is an overbearing, pushy, a-hole. He thinks he can buy anything he wants and if he don't get his way he sues. If he gets a store in Somerset you can guarantee that even half of his proposed economic plan won't come to fruition. He will open a store on the cheap and continue to leach off this community and give nothing back. Somerset may need more stores but not his.
Really? How is it you know this?

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Richmond, KY

#98 Mar 24, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right....nobody here in Richmond even likes him. He was supposed to be a full line party store like Liquor Barn. No deli, no cheeses, nothing. At least the Liquor Mart guys are accomodating good ol boys. I've known them for years, traded with them when they were over on Main Street, and still do when I'm in a hurry and don't want to go downtown to my old employer. They're good people and didn't build a 2012 bunker like the Liquor World dude did! LOL.
Well, this I know. LW has hired a chef. LW is going to have a full-line of deli meats, cheeses, gourmet foods, sandwich shop, custom decorated cakes, wedding cakes, catering, cooking classes and cake decorating classes. I think this is awesome and can't wait til they come to Somerset. I've had the smoked brisket and pulled pork at an event that the chef catered. It is to die for.
As for the bunker - could'nt care less.

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#99 Mar 24, 2013
Hey JJ, what's the 2012 bunker story?
Alcohol is a drug

Somerset, KY

#100 Mar 24, 2013
Alcohol is a mind altering drug that is heavily abused, It affects the same receptors in your brain as benzos xanax, klonopin, ativan etc., Yet people judge other that are "addicted" other drugs. Please god let this state get medical marijana so I can consume my non-lethal, does not damage my body drug of choice. Why be so excited about Alcohol? Pretty pathetic... if you ask me. But, On the other hand If their was store offering 24% content high quailty marijuana I would be equaliy excited.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#101 Mar 24, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
Hey JJ, what's the 2012 bunker story?
He built a bunker with several year's supply of food, water and air filtration system, communications, and a series of tunnels, connecting it to the new house he built. Pretty intricate and complex.....

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#102 Mar 24, 2013
chefalso wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this I know. LW has hired a chef. LW is going to have a full-line of deli meats, cheeses, gourmet foods, sandwich shop, custom decorated cakes, wedding cakes, catering, cooking classes and cake decorating classes. I think this is awesome and can't wait til they come to Somerset. I've had the smoked brisket and pulled pork at an event that the chef catered. It is to die for.
As for the bunker - could'nt care less.
Yeah, that's what he said here in Richmond too....just another liquor store. Oh well, don't matter to me, I don't trade with him up here.....most locals don't.....and I wondown there either. He IS a self absorbed prick....

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#103 Mar 25, 2013
So, today's the big day in Somerset?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Office holders. Same stupid costly mistakes 2 hr Ronnie Reagan 60
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Father Patrick 133,244
Attorney Neal tucker 6 hr buddy 1
Grand Central Car Wash 6 hr wondering 2
Mayor Eddie Girdler wants payroll tax for city 7 hr City insurance 22
Boycott the book "Mist in the Mountains" 9 hr Christian 6
core trans trucking llc (Aug '11) 11 hr Truckonation 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 13 hr Hatti_Hollerand 23,520
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance