shannon ferrell
hmfic

Monroe, MI

#1 Feb 9, 2010
so why is it shannon cant keep his pecker in his pants? hes nothing but a user and a cheat...good thing my g/f got out when she did!!! now she dont have to worry about him takin all her money!!! oh, and for the record, i know who he had in his apartment that night his g/f showed up there...not to mention a trick named kenda he talked about...wow what a dog!!!
Katie

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2010
I don't suppose you live in a big glass house do ya?
duck

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Working at bluegrass wonder how long until they have a woman complain. But he smells good
Do Tell

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2010
Do tell more about him! Has he always been like this?
hmfic wrote:
so why is it shannon cant keep his pecker in his pants? hes nothing but a user and a cheat...good thing my g/f got out when she did!!! now she dont have to worry about him takin all her money!!! oh, and for the record, i know who he had in his apartment that night his g/f showed up there...not to mention a trick named kenda he talked about...wow what a dog!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 168,880
Looking for Good Assisted Living Facility in So... 1 hr Helper 9
Susanna Todd 3 hr new her in school 3
What happened to john whang 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 15
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Ricky F 37,420
Anyone know a guy named Eli/is he a good guy (Jul '09) 3 hr cassidy 8
Haunted houses or trails. 3 hr cassidy 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages