Next Last
ayeee

London, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Who else thinks she is a dirty skank?
Here We Go Again

Corbin, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Here we go again with all the trash talk. Grow up. No one cares what you think.
pimp stylez

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 20, 2008
i know she is a skank. me and my boys ran the train on her a few timez. holla at a pimp
hotbitch

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
oh my god, hell yeah i do!
she's the nastiest b*tch i've ever seen with my own two eyes. i couldn't tell you how many people have f*cked her. she couldn't even tell you! if you asked her she could tell you a number but that's it. she's f*cked at least 50 different guys and i'm being dead serious. that's so nasty!!! not to mention she's f*cked herself with a d*mn screwdriver for these two guys. like what the hell? that's the grossest thing i've ever heard. she f*ckin gets guys to hang out with her then she takes them to the d*mn lake and forces them to f*ck her!!! she's a piece of sh*t and has sex with other people's boyfriends. and she f*ckin put holes in her boyfriend's condoms so she could get pregnant. then when she got pregnant she punched her stomache until she killed the baby. WHO F*CKIN DOES THAT SH*T?!?!?! f*ckin psychotic B*TCH!
i do

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2008
yes she is...
star

Brownsville, TN

#7 Aug 21, 2008
omg...u guys are so immature!!! first of all brittany has never been pregnant so that's just some sick rumor u got goin there. she is a very sweet girl. she has just taken a few wrong paths in her life, but haven't we all??? u guys need to get a life and quit dissing ppl u don't even know. i mean come on...there is a life outside of topix...so go find it biotch!!!
redhen

Bulan, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2008
this is to hotbitch...i would love to get ahold of u and shove those words right down ur throat! u are a damn liar and u need to get off ur high horse and find a life. just wanted to say u are full of shit and lucky i dont know who u are. i know brittany and shes not like that at all. ur a bitch & the biggest skank of all for talking about people the way u do.
To Redhen and Star

London, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2008
Redhen...go suck a d*ck with brittany. Please. For all of us. And star..your going to hell. Just to tell you. Actually..all of you are going to hell. HAHAHAHA. Except the person who posted this. Have a nice day. And die. Please. :D
jimmy cricket

Brodhead, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2008
why so serious? cant we all just kiss/hug and make up? Come one people feel the love!
right

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Aug 24, 2008
So you wanna kiss? im sure you wont have any trouble getting one from brittany. but i dont see why anyone would want to she is sick. she has really ugle teeth and fat arms not to mention ever STD known to man kind! but im sure if your lonley just give her call she WILL take care of it.
redhen

Bulan, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2008
ur a bitch! whats ur name or are u afraid to tell it? id say u are. hide cause u better. brittany is a beautiful person & ur just jealous. she has no stds and her teeth are fine and her arms are skinny but ur mouth is f-a-t! damn, it must be terrible to be so jealous of one girl. u must be one ugly hoe! if me or star find out who u are then u will apologize. mark my words....
haha

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Aug 28, 2008
ha brittany beautiful? please she gets hey looks from her mother!
player1

Bulan, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2008
have u seen britts mom? she is hot! id do her! but i think shes got a man....dayum!
Actually

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 29, 2008
Britts mom is a pretty lady, so that's not an insult. Besides, what does your beef with her have to do with her mother? I'm sure you're not a looker either, so get over yourself.
her mom

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Aug 29, 2008
she is a fat b*tch
Actually

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2008
I'd love for you to say that to her face. Then again, I'm sure you wouldn't have the nerve. Go ahead and keep acting like a child. What's the matter, did someone steal your boyfriend, or something? You have a low self esteem, so putting others down makes you feel better? Just get over it - why waste so much time and energy being so negative and hating on people. Live your life and let others live theirs.
Brittany

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 29, 2008
The poeple posting this stuff about me are pathetic, thanks star and redhen. None of the mean stuff posted on here is true!!!!!!!!
really

Boca Raton, FL

#20 Aug 29, 2008
im sure you could ask anyone um you are a slut
brittany

Manchester, KY

#21 Aug 29, 2008
what makes you think you know me?
I think i know what i've done and none of that stuff is true...im not a slut
FucMonkey

Eubank, KY

#22 Aug 29, 2008
Dam all this is crazy shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad and me get married tomorrow!!! 2 hr Huey Bongwater 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Paul 163,842
A Message to ALL of Somerset 5 hr Brianvvv 5
Anybody else have the cant poo or fart bug???Be... (Sep '08) 6 hr Pablo 36
Jami gibson cook (Sep '16) 8 hr nuts for Bo 5
Malcolm Mesalem 8 hr Brian v 6
any vegans in somerset? (Apr '10) 13 hr Pablo 52

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance