Next Last

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#33 Apr 5, 2013
-NEPHILIM- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you voted wet. Why do you guys like to lie all the time about drinking alcohol?
Yeah I'm the demon guy. I've been learning how to send spells through the computer screen. The next time something bad happens think of me.
Hey me, you're awesome.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Bronston Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in another thread over in London some crazy guy was talking about "foul spirits" and I made a joke about cheap vodka. A joke!
It's not a string, it's a thread. herpderpderp lrn2internet
And you're a "staunch" wet voter as much as I'm a teetotaler. You're the same crybaby dry voter that follows me around sniping all over this site.
It's hilarious you'd follow me to another town and track my postings there!
Nice to have fans like you.
=D
Some folks just have no sense of humor b....
Nicentide

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Apr 6, 2013
What's the big deal who cares if ppl have drama ignore it it's silly u can't even ask a question on topix any more and I've seen worse posts than mine on here with cursing and threats I ask one question and I'm deleted

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#42 Apr 7, 2013
Some of my posts were deleted, and I never named anyone. I am also pretty respectful to those who don't share my opinions. What gives?

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#43 Apr 7, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
Some of my posts were deleted, and I never named anyone. I am also pretty respectful to those who don't share my opinions. What gives?
That's the problem Lisa. Many posts go missing that don't come close to violating the Topix TOS.

The worst part, even users like Nope who were very vocal in the past about getting the site cleaned up and gossip concerning local citizens removed is now solidly in the camp of those who believe there is too much censorship on Somerset Topix.

I think virtually everyone is in agreement that libelous posts mentioning people by their real names should be removed. Whoever they gave the power to delete posts locally has went way beyond that and everyone recognizes this.

So far, the Top Mods have yet to comment.
Hopper

Somerset, KY

#47 Apr 7, 2013
Want to see a couple of forums where they run amok with no moderation?
Look at Richmond and Danville. I'd rather tolerate the games on ours than the crap that goes on there.
But I've also had posts deleted for no reason. Sometimes I think it's a software glitch.
Nicentide

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Apr 8, 2013
Hey hopper will u still email me the info I need if I post my email?
Hopper

Somerset, KY

#49 Apr 8, 2013
No.

Didn't that thread get deleted?
North Korea

Pine Knot, KY

#50 Apr 8, 2013
The government needs to censor most of these posts.People should not say bad things about our government or politicans.
Nicentide

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Apr 8, 2013
Yes it did y r u gonna take it back now:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Females and someone else’s husband 2 hr Big Mike 6
John whang is trending. 2 hr FiddleDeeDee 2
Wallyworld Santa is..... 2 hr FiddleDeeDee 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 170,479
John whang eating at Dairy Queen 3 hr BillyG 1
Nancy Dowell 3 hr Mike 1
21 year old woman dating 45 year old man? (Sep '16) 3 hr Drjloveu 29

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance