First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hopper

Hazard, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
For not letting Somerset Topix turn into Danville or Richmond and keeping the gossiping drama queens in their place.
I applaud you and keep up the vigilant work.
Yeah

Butler, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Now, if you can stick to only deleting personal names and profanity, all wil be well.
Hopper

London, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2013
The mods have been busy. The drama queens have been busted!!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Good , now us "normals" can continue -
Yeah

Butler, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
The Somerset forum has been whittled down to about 5 regular users.
Good job guys.
Hopper

London, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Other than the ones that are trying to do a gossip column, that's about all there has ever been. I, for one, am glad to see these people that get on here to call out someone by name get their come-uppance.
There is still active game threads you can post on.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Warmer weather will help increase participation -

“I'll paint any car,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Knowitall9 wrote:
Good , now us "normals" can continue -
It's nice to be normal.
Nicentide

Albany, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Hey hopper!
runner

London, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
I'm glad to see hate threads deleted. The anonymity of this forum makes it to easy to spew vile.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Hopper wrote:
Other than the ones that are trying to do a gossip column, that's about all there has ever been. I, for one, am glad to see these people that get on here to call out someone by name get their come-uppance.
There is still active game threads you can post on.
Not true, some of us like to discuss politics and issues that affect our daily lives.....when half of the conversation is deleted for no apparent reason, it not only gets confusing, but frustrating as well. I've nearly quit posting after four years of regular participation. There are others like me, and some who have totally quit. That ain't good....
dude

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2013
I posted alot on here awhile back, but like some others said, I got tired of seeing so many post being taken down for no good reason. Don't see many of the old names and judging from the Somerset forum's home page, posting here has nearly ground to a halt.
Somebody screwed up a good thing.
censored

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
LOL

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#17 Apr 4, 2013
How come when posts are removed in Logan, WV they leave a placeholder letting people know a post was removed? http://www.topix.com/forum/city/logan-wv/TUA3 ...

Yet here in Kentucky they just hope no one notices, and when they do and question it that post is then removed?
drunk childish or both

Somerset, KY

#22 Apr 4, 2013
how old are you bronston man? you act like a five year old the way you carry on about crap that makes no difference so would you grow up already please! do you keep on just to bore the rest of us half to death with this crap or are you drunk out of your gourd tonight? i cant figure out any other reason for this stupid crap you keep putting on here! it dont mean nothing!

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#23 Apr 4, 2013
drunk childish or both wrote:
how old are you bronston man? you act like a five year old the way you carry on about crap that makes no difference so would you grow up already please! do you keep on just to bore the rest of us half to death with this crap or are you drunk out of your gourd tonight? i cant figure out any other reason for this stupid crap you keep putting on here! it dont mean nothing!
Cry about it.

=D

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#24 Apr 4, 2013
the rest of us
Nope, just you buddy.

;)
Hopper

London, KY

#27 Apr 5, 2013
My posts didn't get deleted, did yours?

BTW, you're the one that came on here with "there own damn drama and nagging bs and lies on then half them post wouldn't have been on there".
drunk childish or both

Somerset, KY

#30 Apr 5, 2013
sorry to burst your bubble but i was a staunch wet voter. even so i have yet to purchase my first bottle or can in this town since we went wet.

and for your imformation bman admitted to being drunk on cheap vodka in another string earlier today. i doubt he even remembers half of what all he remarked on. so take that for what it's worth bubba.

never mind. i guess you could probably even be bman himself and are just using a sock puppet maybe. it would make perfect sense wouldnt it. either that or you are that demon dude mammy who has snuck back in after what is it now your 8th ban?

Level 7

Shakedown Street

#32 Apr 5, 2013
sorry to burst your bubble but i was a staunch wet voter. even so i have yet to purchase my first bottle or can in this town since we went wet.
and for your imformation bman admitted to being drunk on cheap vodka in another string earlier today. i doubt he even remembers half of what all he remarked on. so take that for what it's worth bubba.
never mind. i guess you could probably even be bman himself and are just using a sock puppet maybe. it would make perfect sense wouldnt it. either that or you are that demon dude mammy who has snuck back in after what is it now your 8th ban?
Yes, in another thread over in London some crazy guy was talking about "foul spirits" and I made a joke about cheap vodka. A joke!

It's not a string, it's a thread. herpderpderp lrn2internet

And you're a "staunch" wet voter as much as I'm a teetotaler. You're the same crybaby dry voter that follows me around sniping all over this site.

It's hilarious you'd follow me to another town and track my postings there!

Nice to have fans like you.

=D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 36 min Dickens1 25,031
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 42 min Dickens1 6,096
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Mike Duquette 135,061
A-------Z names of places (Sep '12) 1 hr Trouser Cough 142
Annex Pulaski Park 2 hr My Opinion 18
PCLC-tv Somerset's local news station?! 3 hr Will 5
ugn 20 hr Just asking 5
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]