First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ladyinwaiting

Maysville, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I am married lady that has a desire to date other men, but I do not want a divorce. Have too much invested in my marriage to lose it. Are there any ladies out there that are able to date other men and their husband either does not know about it or approves of it. How do you do it? I am a professional and work in a public job.

I have just met so many men that interest me and I want to spend some time with them occassionally, whether it is just a date or in a intimate encounter. But I do not want my husband to do the same.

Am I crazy or not?
RIGHT ON

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Ladyinwaiting wrote:
I am married lady that has a desire to date other men, but I do not want a divorce. Have too much invested in my marriage to lose it. Are there any ladies out there that are able to date other men and their husband either does not know about it or approves of it. How do you do it? I am a professional and work in a public job.

I have just met so many men that interest me and I want to spend some time with them occassionally, whether it is just a date or in a intimate encounter. But I do not want my husband to do the same.

Am I crazy or not?
I say CRAZY (especially for posting this online)! It looks like all you're looking for is attention, & to make the comment that you don't want your Husband to do the same... If you "have too much invested," in your MARRIAGE & give a sit about your Husband then you would shut the he'll up, & think about what your Husband would think of you. But, by the sound of things... It might be just what He wants, in order to give him the excuse to leave Yo Azz - Good Riddance!!!!
Dirty laundry

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2011
It's a small town and the truth always comes out in the wash. You'd be better to appreciate what you've got or file for divorce.
Anna

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 10, 2011
You should be glad you have a husband. Mine left me after many years for a "how" and I miss him terribly. Don't throw away what you have.
Dirty laundry wrote:
It's a small town and the truth always comes out in the wash. You'd be better to appreciate what you've got or file for divorce.
listening

Sheridan, AR

#7 Mar 10, 2011
You are wanting your cake and eating it too, sorry, but it usually don't work that way. Don't do something stup over a whim and throw away something that you wonn't ever have a chance of getting back. I am a married woman to, but I have no desire to get off my lazy azz or take time to turn my head and look at another man. Besides, he has stuck with me for 20 yrs, no other man would do that. You don't fix something if it's not broke.
Boss Chick

Bulan, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Ladyinwaiting wrote:
Am I crazy or not?
R u serious? If you do not want your husband to cheat why would you. You are married, stay with him only or divorce him. What's done in the dark always comes to light.
Ladyinwaiting

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2011
A lot of good responses. My husband has been with me for 22 years. He has an outstanding job and I do too. We own a lot of property and have expensive automobiles, BUT I have the urge to spend time with other men, find out what they are like, get to know them. I do like the attention. It is so exciting when a man turns to look at me, and I am good looking. The thrill is something that just excites me. BUT I do not want my husband to do the same. Just what is wrong with me having lunch with a different man occassionally. Nothing. Even if I wanted to take a road trip with someone it would not be my husbands business. I teach in the local school district and I know of several of my co workers that are having affairs and some of their husbands know but they stay together. I have met many "georgeous" men on Facebook and have been invited to spend some time with several. AND I think that I am going to do it soon, and if I sacriface my marriage then it was meant to be. I go to church where I know of two ladies that are having affairs, the church treats them the same, their husbands probably suspect and they are still together. I say if it feels good do it.
Mywoman

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2011
I caught my wife recently with a man she met on Facebook. He was from another state. She wanted to stay married and still meet other men. Guess what - she is now being divorced and having the time of her life. She is broke but she has the men beating her door down, why? Cause she pursues them. She chases them. Her employer knows and does not care. Her friends know and they support her So, the man is the bad person and the loser. So go ahead and do what you want. You are woman and in Kentucky woman cannot do wrong.
Ummmm

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 11, 2011
I understand lady i am where you wish to be. Married long term and a I've been in another relationship for over three years. If either of our spouses suspect which I am sure they do they have not said anything. I'm not sure doing this was the best decision I ever made because regardless someone will eventually be hurt. Whether it be me or him I don't anticipate any of this ending well.
feeding the trolls

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Why do you even bother going to church? LOL there are a lot of hypocrites in Somerset.

“Hello again”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#13 Mar 11, 2011
Yeah you're crazy,that was easy to answer.
Dirty laundry

Ford City, PA

#14 Mar 11, 2011
As I read your comments it just made me sick. Did you ever stop to read your own words? The reason you don't want your husband to do the same thing is because you know it is wrong. What's wring with going out with other men? You know the answer to that is that you are wanting more out of it. It may also have something to do with when you get married and take your vows you are making a promise in front of and to god and your husband. I think your husband should know if you are walking around spreading your legs to anything that will give you a little attention before you give him a lifetime supply of herepes. I've been on both sides of the fence. I cheated on an ex about twelve years ago and I still feel guilt for doing that to a good man. As i found out and so will you karma is a bitch. I got mine tenfold and I'm lucky that's all I got. While I'm thinking about it I just have to add in the fact that as a teacher you should be a moral leader for children. It's no wonder so many kids are getting pregnant in school. On my last thought I just think you should know before you make a fool of yourself that if you've been married for twenty two years I would say you're getting pretty old and pretty soon you won't have your "good looks" to fall back on and then what will you have?
Anna

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2011
I agree. I have a nice house and lots of stuff but I would trade everything I have to get my husband back. He is never coming back. I was a good wife and I know how it feels to be cheated on after 35 years. So, the grass is not greener on the other side, its the same color.
Dirty laundry wrote:
As I read your comments it just made me sick. Did you ever stop to read your own words? The reason you don't want your husband to do the same thing is because you know it is wrong. What's wring with going out with other men? You know the answer to that is that you are wanting more out of it. It may also have something to do with when you get married and take your vows you are making a promise in front of and to god and your husband. I think your husband should know if you are walking around spreading your legs to anything that will give you a little attention before you give him a lifetime supply of herepes. I've been on both sides of the fence. I cheated on an ex about twelve years ago and I still feel guilt for doing that to a good man. As i found out and so will you karma is a bitch. I got mine tenfold and I'm lucky that's all I got. While I'm thinking about it I just have to add in the fact that as a teacher you should be a moral leader for children. It's no wonder so many kids are getting pregnant in school. On my last thought I just think you should know before you make a fool of yourself that if you've been married for twenty two years I would say you're getting pretty old and pretty soon you won't have your "good looks" to fall back on and then what will you have?
in my opinion

Big Creek, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2011
I married young and once in a while I think about this, of course my hubby will never approve it and after 8yrs. of marriage I also have a lot invested in my marriage.

Of course if I were ever to act on these thoughts of mine, I don't think I could ever live with myself. Just ask yourself, loose it all-for pleasure? I don't think so. I will continue with a marriage that I have been happy in for 8yrs. and not jeopardize it for a night of difference.

This is a very crazy post I think, people around these areas are so conservative it makes me want to vomit.
hot wife

Elkton, KY

#21 Mar 12, 2011
Ladyinwaiting wrote:
Am I crazy or not?
I would say that the situation you describe is more common than people would want to admit, for both men and women. I would also say it probably often leads to divorce. But some women (and men) do live that lifestyle and stay married. Might not be the christian values politicians used to talk about, but its your (and your husbands) personal "affairs". I don't think I would everybody to know about it.
well

Somerset, KY

#23 Mar 12, 2011
I am not the "original" woman who posted this thread, however I am a married woman, and we have multiple years invested together. Many of those years pre-marriage.In fact,we have only been married around 6 yrs or so, and have been together for like 20+ yrs! I am 33 now, Yes do the math, you all are smart folks! Point in case here, I completly understand where this woman is coming from, having him only as a partner in my life, and I think it is way more common than one would suspect. This investment, would be very costly to mess up, as I'm sure yours would be also!
Decide carefully!

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Big Creek, KY

#24 Mar 12, 2011
if u do get a man to have sex with u he is going to be a piece of trash because only trash would mess around with a married woman period.
well

Somerset, KY

#25 Mar 13, 2011
cleezy118 wrote:
if u do get a man to have sex with u he is going to be a piece of trash because only trash would mess around with a married woman period.
Not "Always" true! Maybe by some standards, but doesn't make it so!
Just saying.....
just a thought

London, KY

#33 Mar 20, 2011
stay at home
Tigga

Danville, KY

#37 Mar 21, 2011
Ladyinwaiting wrote:

Am I crazy or not?
Listen to how judgmental closed minded ppl can be. It amazes me how anyone can talk bout church and throw so many stones at the sametime. Everyone is intitiled to live there life the best way they see fit. I try not to judge anyone for anything. I dont go to church hardly at all and its most due to the fact that all the churches ive been to are filled with self rightous morons lile the ones posting here. Judge not lest ye be judged. I dont have to go to church to believe in god and know him. I do that from my home and heart. Most of u just wanna be seen. So some is wanting a lil attention too. Maybe we should throw stones at the ones who judge. We would probably run out of rocks pretty quick. I say do whatever makes u happy and dont worry bout what other ppl think or have to say. U only get 1 life and noone else is gonna live it for u. I would love to meet u myself and if it was at all possible would. Best wishes on whatever u decide to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr mr goodwrench 27,975
This or That? (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,568
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Honest Babe 11,600
4 word game (Jan '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 2,252
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 143,120
Dead beat Renters 4 hr Regan 3
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 4 hr Knowitall9 6,255
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages