Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#41 Sep 3, 2011
wildgator wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, correct me if Im wrong but wasnt the topic Dale Anderson? I told of MY expierence with him. Yeah I live in the past when he helped me through the roughest time of my life. It means alot to me. As someone who played at SWHS I think I can make better observation than you. Get a life and stop obsessing about high school football cry baby
18 years of doing many similiar deeds by the Coach...There IS more to the Man than the public knows...He does not put personal info out to the public but you can rest assured that those knowing this GREAT coach got his back...
concerned resident

Pineville, KY

#42 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>18 years of doing many similiar deeds by the Coach...There IS more to the Man than the public knows...He does not put personal info out to the public but you can rest assured that those knowing this GREAT coach got his back...
All I am going to say is this. If the school administration is happy with the amount of money coming in through the football program, the rest of this is a moot point. If mediocrity and "one and done" in the playoffs is good enough for supporters of the program, then keep Dale Anderson as long as you want. Like I said before, the unfortunate reality of competitive sports is wins and money. If those around the program are happy with those things, then it doesn't matter what anyone else says. It does not matter to me what the football program at SWHS does. Personally, I think Dale Anderson is no longer effective at SWHS, but that is a personal opinion. As long is Anderson is there, there should not be any trouble finding teams outside the district to play. They are usually good enough to not be considered a "cupcake" but weak enough that a good team feels comfortable with there chances of winning. That will probably be enough to keep gate receipts high enough to satisfy those in authority. As long as they are happy, the status quo will be maintained.
Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#43 Sep 3, 2011
concerned resident wrote:
<quoted text>
All I am going to say is this. If the school administration is happy with the amount of money coming in through the football program, the rest of this is a moot point. If mediocrity and "one and done" in the playoffs is good enough for supporters of the program, then keep Dale Anderson as long as you want. Like I said before, the unfortunate reality of competitive sports is wins and money. If those around the program are happy with those things, then it doesn't matter what anyone else says. It does not matter to me what the football program at SWHS does. Personally, I think Dale Anderson is no longer effective at SWHS, but that is a personal opinion. As long is Anderson is there, there should not be any trouble finding teams outside the district to play. They are usually good enough to not be considered a "cupcake" but weak enough that a good team feels comfortable with there chances of winning. That will probably be enough to keep gate receipts high enough to satisfy those in authority. As long as they are happy, the status quo will be maintained.
All in the Administration is happy...SWHS Football is self-supporting...Has been since the very beginning. Played 2 Bowl games this year and the school reaps good money from the gate...The Booster Club has supported the program for all the schools years. We are very proud of the accomplishments over the years. No other area school have the equipment and gear that the Warriors have, Fieldhouse, weightroom, and the many trips to the players have enjoyed thru the years to the many Universitys...Your personal gripe with Coach A has NO merit in the educating of OUR Kids...
concerned resident

Pineville, KY

#44 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>All in the Administration is happy...SWHS Football is self-supporting...Has been since the very beginning. Played 2 Bowl games this year and the school reaps good money from the gate...The Booster Club has supported the program for all the schools years. We are very proud of the accomplishments over the years. No other area school have the equipment and gear that the Warriors have, Fieldhouse, weightroom, and the many trips to the players have enjoyed thru the years to the many Universitys...Your personal gripe with Coach A has NO merit in the educating of OUR Kids...
Are you completely sure you have the best equipment and facilities? Do you really think SWHS is the only school in the area to send players to college? Anyway, best of luck. I am sure the SHS and PCHS fans will save you a seat to watch week 2 of the playoffs.
Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#45 Sep 3, 2011
<quoted text>
Are you completely sure you have the best equipment and facilities? Do you really think SWHS is the only school in the area to send players to college? Anyway, best of luck. I am sure the SHS and PCHS fans will save you a seat to watch week 2 of the playoffs.
I am SURE...Seen them all...Hold me a seat...lol...
danceathon

United States

#46 Sep 3, 2011
What equipment do you have that no one else has?
Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#47 Sep 3, 2011
danceathon wrote:
What equipment do you have that no one else has?
Lets start with the Hot tub Suana therapy...Then the endzone cam...What about the Jumbotron...Just to mention a few...
concerned resident

Pineville, KY

#48 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Lets start with the Hot tub Suana therapy...Then the endzone cam...What about the Jumbotron...Just to mention a few...
Those things really educate the kids don't they...isn't that what you said Dale Anderson was doing?
Rebel Yell

Winchester, KY

#49 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Lets start with the Hot tub Suana therapy...Then the endzone cam...What about the Jumbotron...Just to mention a few...
Jumnotron...are you serious or are you just looking at the world through your orange and blue glasses? It's a tron at best, not a Jumbotron. The TV in my living room is bigger than Daddy Dale's Jumbotron...LOL.

Fact, 107-97 won-loss record as of September 3, 2011. Fact, 7-15 post season record.

I'm sure the PC and SHS folks hope Dale stays at S'western forever, although I've heard that he's told people that Bo Pellini wants him to come coach the defense at the University of Nebraska. Yeah, and I've got a beach home in Montana I'll sell you really cheap. Ha! Ha!

At least, that's what Dale said!!!!

He don't lie, he don't lie, he don't lie....Coach A.
danceathon

Manchester, KY

#50 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
When did they put in a jumbotron? isn't that to show replays or something? What are you replaying?

I was talking about facilities not unnecessary bling.
Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#51 Sep 3, 2011
<quoted text>
Those things really educate the kids don't they...isn't that what you said Dale Anderson was doing?
They help generate interest...
concerned resident

Pineville, KY

#52 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>They help generate interest...
It generates interest in the education program, right?
Old Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#53 Sep 3, 2011
<quoted text>
It generates interest in the education program, right?
Bla bla bla...ect...
concerned resident

Pineville, KY

#54 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Bla bla bla...ect...
Exactly!
Just so you know

Somerset, KY

#55 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
Do all these things make football better? As for generating interest, I'd much rather see a team win. Do they have a hot tub pow wow or something?
Older Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#56 Sep 3, 2011
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>Do all these things make football better? As for generating interest, I'd much rather see a team win. Do they have a hot tub pow wow or something?
What you rather see is immaterial...It is ALL about the Kids...
Older Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#57 Sep 3, 2011
Rebel Yell wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumnotron...are you serious or are you just looking at the world through your orange and blue glasses? It's a tron at best, not a Jumbotron. The TV in my living room is bigger than Daddy Dale's Jumbotron...LOL.
Fact, 107-97 won-loss record as of September 3, 2011. Fact, 7-15 post season record.
I'm sure the PC and SHS folks hope Dale stays at S'western forever, although I've heard that he's told people that Bo Pellini wants him to come coach the defense at the University of Nebraska. Yeah, and I've got a beach home in Montana I'll sell you really cheap. Ha! Ha!
At least, that's what Dale said!!!!He don't lie, he don't lie, he don't lie....Coach A.
Dale and I say you are full of it Dougie!!!
Older Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#58 Sep 3, 2011
danceathon wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they put in a jumbotron? isn't that to show replays or something? What are you replaying?
I was talking about facilities not unnecessary bling.
The Team appreciates it all...You do not count...lol...

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

London, KY

#59 Sep 3, 2011
Old Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>All in the Administration is happy...SWHS Football is self-supporting...Has been since the very beginning. Played 2 Bowl games this year and the school reaps good money from the gate...The Booster Club has supported the program for all the schools years. We are very proud of the accomplishments over the years. No other area school have the equipment and gear that the Warriors have, Fieldhouse, weightroom, and the many trips to the players have enjoyed thru the years to the many Universitys...Your personal gripe with Coach A has NO merit in the educating of OUR Kids...
Its amazing how people that have not been inside the program talks like they know everything. There is more to a high school football coach than wins and losses. Ive tried to convey these things as you have but outsiders know everything. Coach A has earned the right to decide himself when its time to go. You all have to realize how hard it is to try and start a team out of nothing like he did and as I said earlier was the very first coach to make the playoffs in there opening year. PC didnt make it in the playoffs till the 2001 and they started in the 80s
Older Warrior

Daytona Beach, FL

#60 Sep 4, 2011
wildgator wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how people that have not been inside the program talks like they know everything. There is more to a high school football coach than wins and losses. Ive tried to convey these things as you have but outsiders know everything. Coach A has earned the right to decide himself when its time to go. You all have to realize how hard it is to try and start a team out of nothing like he did and as I said earlier was the very first coach to make the playoffs in there opening year. PC didnt make it in the playoffs till the 2001 and they started in the 80s
TheHATERS will always hate...Those with actual knowledge of Coach A know what an asset He has been to our Kids and Community...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brow... 9 min havent forgotten 15
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 31 min gladthelakeisback 22,123
pictures with Santa! 3 hr santas little helper 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 131,565
Dish network (Aug '11) 3 hr Kill your TV 6
found iphone 4 hr hmmm 7
4 word game (Jan '09) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,005
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News