Somerset Woman Indicted on Rape Charges
poppy

United States

#181 Jul 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
My response is to "poppy" who claimed the fourteen year old didn't know any better. And I highly doubt my son would, he already has a great head on his shoulders. Not every male is obsessed with getting laid- some still have morals and standards.
you Quoted someone eles post but reaspond to me?Yea WTF?anyways you may think youer son isnt thinking about Sex but its natural to do so you cant change nature.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#182 Jul 16, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>And if it weren't this boy, it could be another child. This is just one that came forward...how many others may or may not be involved. At some point she made a choice to act on her desires, nothing more then her desires and willing sexual conduct with a person under the age of 16. She is a grown adult with children, she had sex a long time ago and knows that there is many ADULT MEN that she could have choosen to have a sexual relation and be NO LAWS broken. Where is the ADULT KNOWLEDGE of right and wrong. It doesn't matter IF he was the PRIME age of having sex with people(your words), Why is it so easy to target the boy as being wrong for telling and making a deal out of having sex with his teacher...When does the adult woman be held acountable for having sex with a boy under the age of 16 (legal age) when she could have sex with WILLING ADULT MALES and there would not be all this legal mess she put herself.
Again, if Christy did in fact have sex with a kid she should be prosecuted...I've said that all along. I just don't know if I believe the extent of all of this. I could be wrong, but it's just too hard to believe for me. We will see what happens.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#183 Jul 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
This is still an allegation. Let the judicial system grease it's gears. Hopefully they'll reach the truth... Immediately crucifying her doesn't seem warranted yet in my opinion.. She's already ruined here whether this is true or not. We don't live in a very forgiving society. Sadly, she's always going to be looked at with suspicion even if they find that this accusation ISN'T the truth.

I don't know her, never laid eyes on her, and don't know what's truly what at this point. But I do know that her world will never be the same from here on out. Innocent people have had to run from false allegations before. And if she's innocent, this will still haunt them forever...

(Oddly when you mention sex around here, the world tips on it's axis and people fall sideways, many loosing any form of common sense they might have previously had)...
Very true...allegations. But sadly enough I think you are right about her reputation in this town. I think she would be better off moving her and her girls out of this town and starting all over where nobody knows them. It's a very sad situation.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#185 Jul 16, 2012
poppy wrote:
<quoted text>you Quoted someone eles post but reaspond to me?Yea WTF?anyways you may think youer son isnt thinking about Sex but its natural to do so you cant change nature.
Well said!! Regardless of how many morals your son has (at 14) he's still thinking about sex...period. Don't fool yourself WTF, it's nieve parents like you that become grandparents at 30.
Grady

Krypton, KY

#188 Jul 16, 2012
Tell-Me-More wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!! Regardless of how many morals your son has (at 14) he's still thinking about sex...period. Don't fool yourself WTF, it's nieve parents like you that become grandparents at 30.
Big deal if he's thinking about sex all the time....if the mother is older than the grandparents and the father is under age...there's a problem.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#189 Jul 16, 2012
Grady wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal if he's thinking about sex all the time....if the mother is older than the grandparents and the father is under age...there's a problem.
Yes, there's a problem IF it happened...point is she's stating her son doesn't think about sex because he has morals...that's insane!!
Grady

Krypton, KY

#190 Jul 16, 2012
Tell-Me-More wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there's a problem IF it happened...point is she's stating her son doesn't think about sex because he has morals...that's insane!!
According to the state it doesn't matter if he/she has morals or not or even if he wanted it to happen.....some woman/man as sex with a 14 yr old she/ he is to blame...period.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#191 Jul 16, 2012
Grady wrote:
<quoted text>According to the state it doesn't matter if he/she has morals or not or even if he wanted it to happen.....some woman/man as sex with a 14 yr old she/ he is to blame...period.
Did you see this happen? Thats what I thought...I never said it was right if it did happen. I said I don't believe it.
Grady

Krypton, KY

#194 Jul 16, 2012
Tell-Me-More wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this happen? Thats what I thought...I never said it was right if it did happen. I said I don't believe it.
Did I ever say that this woman indicted did it? Been talking in hypotheticals on this entire thread. Please try to by attention.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#195 Jul 16, 2012
Okay, I'm going to leave this thread alone. This is a very sensitive subject to all and it's a sad situation. But for the record, I do not think that any adult sleeping with a child is okay...by any means what-so-ever!!! I do know one of the parties involved and I have a really hard time believing this is true.(and maybe I don't want to believe it). But for the record I haven't accused the child of doing anything wrong. I hope and pray that Christy has enough evidence to prove this all wrong, and I would hope that everyone on here feels the same way. Nobody wants to believe that this child had been taken advantage of. I'm anxious to see what the jury determines. But until then I'm going to refrain from posting anymore. God bless you all.
WTF

Brownsville, TN

#196 Jul 17, 2012
Tell-Me-More wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!! Regardless of how many morals your son has (at 14) he's still thinking about sex...period. Don't fool yourself WTF, it's nieve parents like you that become grandparents at 30.
Nope. I'm 40 and no grand kids yet. I'm saying all males don't grow up obsessed with sex and some do know right from wrong. some..not just mine...no they it's wrong, lllegal and immoral for them to engage in sex with a woman old enough to be their mother. Of course he will think about sex but whether he acts on it is a whole different story
WTF

Brownsville, TN

#197 Jul 17, 2012
Tell-Me-More wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there's a problem IF it happened...point is she's stating her son doesn't think about sex because he has morals...that's insane!!
That's not what I said. Geesh.
Lea

Roscommon, MI

#200 Jul 17, 2012
This is a natural born Somerset woma, excuse that I am in bf MI for a relatives care. These women should look for more age appropriate relations, most teenage boys, very young ones, are not mature enough to differentiate , shall we say intimate relations) one from another, you get my drift. Woman got to one of those Burnside Pizza places et for that, plenty of old horn dudes in them.
Lea

Roscommon, MI

#201 Jul 17, 2012
excuse spelling, this dang internet cafe has the worst seats in the world, barely able at 5'2 to reach the freaking keyboard.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#203 Jul 18, 2012
Most of my teachers didn't like me - No after school tutoring - I wanna refund on this diploma - I got cheated -
Thinking

Grayson, KY

#204 Jul 18, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
Most of my teachers didn't like me - No after school tutoring - I wanna refund on this diploma - I got cheated -
Consider it as TAX DOLLARS at Work. Is this what the slogan meant by NO Child Left Behind?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#205 Jul 18, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text> Consider it as TAX DOLLARS at Work. Is this what the slogan meant by NO Child Left Behind?
I , evidently , got lefted behind - I flunked Sex-Ed , and I had perfect attendance - Wassup wit that ??-
Thinking

Morehead, KY

#207 Jul 19, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>I , evidently , got lefted behind - I flunked Sex-Ed , and I had perfect attendance - Wassup wit that ??-
Thinkin a few must be tryin to go back and take a refresher course.
so sad

Somerset, KY

#208 Jul 21, 2012
Sandy wrote:
I have known this lady for almost 20 years. I do not believe for a minute that she would do something like this.
Sandy you are very wrong on this one...! you can think you know people yet not really know them...
No need

Harrison, AR

#212 Jul 23, 2012
Cant we all just get along? Let the courts do their job. Save judgement for them. Its hot out so head out to the pool and save the self-righteousness for those who give a care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Johnson 2 hr Unknown 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr just saying 148,850
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 7 hr Dickens1 31,905
AKC Registered White German Shepard Pups For Sale (Apr '09) 9 hr Over your head 45
ugn 9 hr Ollie 4
the music thread (Jan '12) 14 hr Musikologist 549
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 14 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,545
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages