Black Racism Killed Trayvon Martin and Paula Deens Career

Jul 13, 2013 | Posted by: _-_Nope_-_ | Full story: www.wnd.com

Interesting input from another side of this debate: The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is the founder and president of two dynamic organizations: BOND, a national 501 nonprofit organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man," and BOND Action, a 501 organization whose purpose is to educate, motivate and rally Americans(more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson wants Americans to take stand against intimidation
By Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
Rachel Jeantel, the troubled young woman who was speaking on the phone to Trayvon Martin just before he was killed, testified in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial that Martin called Zimmerman a “creepy a– cracka” before their violent confrontation.
I’ve been warning for the past 23 years that black racism is out-of-control – it appears black racism killed Trayvon Martin, and Paula Deen’s career!
Since the shooting of Martin, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP (along with the liberal media) have done their best to portray Martin as an innocent kid tiptoeing through the tulips who just happened to be the victim of a racist white vigilante (even though Zimmerman is half Hispanic).
Blatant hostility and racism toward whites is common among black youth. Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel admitted that where she comes from the term “cracka” is a common term used to describe whites.
Before his death, Martin was suspended from school; he was caught with a marijuana pipe; it was reported he had burglary tools in his locker; and it was recently revealed that pictures of marijuana plants and someone suspected to be Martin holding a gun were found on his cell phone. Does this sound like a well-adjusted teenager?
Trayvon Martin was the product of a broken home. He was also a victim of the corrupt civil-right leaders who peddle racism infecting the minds of young blacks. Martin’s parents (Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton) stood next to race hustlers and knowingly allowed this case to be framed as a race issue. As a result, supporters have taken to Twitter, threatening to kill Zimmerman and random white people if he gets off.
*NOTE from Nope: Remarks from other websites removed due to vulgar and racist threats/comments.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

All the threats and screams of racism from these thugs, as well as Sharpton and Jackson, have nothing to do with justice for Trayvon! Just as the uproar over celebrity chef Paula Deen’s use of the word “N–-er” decades ago has nothing to do with eradicating racism.

Deen has been excoriated after she admitted she had used that word in a deposition over a case accusing her of condoning an atmosphere of sexual harassment and racism in her businesses.

Paula Deen has apologized profusely to everybody and their mama! She released statements, videos and appeared on the “Today” show begging for forgiveness from blacks.

Jesse Jackson (of all people!) has said his organization plans to investigate the matter and that he will help the embattled chef overhaul her image. She didn’t owe an apology to all black people. Jesse Jackson is not the gatekeeper to black America, and she doesn’t need him to remake her image.

Since Paula’s admission, the Food Network, Wal-Mart, Caesars Entertainment, Smithfield Foods, Sears and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk are no longer doing business with her. This type of overreaction by majority white-owned companies is the height of cowardice.

Just as in the Zimmerman case, it’s time for people to take a stand against all forms of racial intimidation!

By apologizing to all blacks, Deen and her former sponsors are unwittingly sending the message that just the accusation alone is enough to get whites to cave. This only encourages vultures like Jackson and Sharpton to swoop in and exploit these incidents for personal gain.

Jackson claims he’s going to investigate Deen’s past use of a racial slur. Did anyone investigate his past use of racial slurs when he used the slur “hymie” and “hymietown” respectively when referring to Jews and New York City? Or when Jackson accused Barack Obama of “talking down to black folks” by lecturing them on moral issues?

If Jackson, Sharpton and the NAACP hadn’t jumped on the Trayvon Martin case and made it into a racial matter, nobody would have heard of it. His death would have gone unnoticed, just like the more than 500 black youths that were murdered in Chicago in black-on-black violence last year.

The attention on the Zimmerman trial is not about justice for Trayvon; it’s about intimidation and dividing the American people along race.

I hear from many white people that they’ve given up on trying to help or deal with blacks. If they hire blacks, they’re afraid to correct them because they may cry racism. God forbid if they have to lay off or fire a black employee – all hell might break loose! This is putting fear in white people because they can’t win either way.

Whites have to overcome the fear of being called “racist.” Blacks have to be on the side of good and stand for what is right, regardless of race. In order to conquer these racist black leaders, we must see clearly that the uproar in the Trayvon Martin and Paula cases is NOT about justice.

Original Source: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-racism-kille ...
© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Man, was that hard to post. Sorry for all the skipping around. I think some of my attempts to put these comments on here got the zap because of vulgar verbiage. So if you will please notice, I had to take some of it out and publicly noted that as such in the comment itself.

If you want a full view of some of what is in the article, please click the link provided and it will take you to the original printing..

Anyway, what's your take about what this gentleman had to say? I think he's got some VERY valid points and agree totally with this article.

Input anyone??
strange

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Man, was that hard to post. Sorry for all the skipping around. I think some of my attempts to put these comments on here got the zap because of vulgar verbiage. So if you will please notice, I had to take some of it out and publicly noted that as such in the comment itself.
If you want a full view of some of what is in the article, please click the link provided and it will take you to the original printing..
Anyway, what's your take about what this gentleman had to say? I think he's got some VERY valid points and agree totally with this article.
Input anyone??
i think its pretty strange that this story was wrote by a black man hisself but ever bit of it is oh so very true.
I Know Right

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

strange wrote:
<quoted text>
i [sic] think its [sic] pretty strange that this story was wrote [sic] by a black man hisself [sic] but ever [sic] bit of it is oh [sic] so very true.
Rrrrrright. So you think you've come across history's first instance of an African-American telling the truth?

Or rather, is this the first time an African-American has written something that you agree with?

Don't rush on your reply. Based upon your prior "masterpiece," I'm sure it will take some time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Due to your astonishingly rude and uncalled for response to that user, would you care to insert some gems of wisdom via quotes from African Americans, worthy of reprint in your opinion of course, of your own?

That would be much more helpful in this instance than hatefully berating another person on here for what they had to say...

Perhaps we could ALL benefit by seeing a few more articles such as this one.

SMH.
"Something" about that Ohio IP is also ringing some bells here of late..
Cracked and rusty bells, at best.
Sister

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

My husband works at a place where he is one of two white people in his department. He has had to put up with an ungodly amount of racial comments, he is called "cracka" everyday, and when a new person is hired, he is stepped over (the new person is always of color). He experiences what I call reverse discrimination.
Sister

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I hear from many white people that they’ve given up on trying to help or deal with blacks. If they hire blacks, they’re afraid to correct them because they may cry racism. God forbid if they have to lay off or fire a black employee – all hell might break loose! This is putting fear in white people because they can’t win either way.
Original Source: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-racism-kille ...
© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com .
Yup, my husband is allowed 10-15 minute breaks, while some of the employees of color will just sit for an hour at a time and the boss says nothing! The come in late or not at all. The boss calls my husband to come into work on his days off because of this. You see, we need the money, so he will work all the extra hours he can.
B Man

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Input anyone??
Anytime you get a warning "Be Polite etc." when hitting submit, even if you go back and clean up the post it still won't take.

You have to go all the way back out and post it again, completely from scratch.
walt

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, my husband is allowed 10-15 minute breaks, while some of the employees of color will just sit for an hour at a time and the boss says nothing! The come in late or not at all. The boss calls my husband to come into work on his days off because of this. You see, we need the money, so he will work all the extra hours he can.
I spent 22 years working on Ohio and what you have said is only the tip of the iceberg. I had a black boss and he would be the first to tell you that he got the job because of his skin color as the company had to meet a certain quota. I, on many occasions would witness blacks refusing to do the hardest jobs and threaten to call the NAACP, then a white boy would be put into the position and he was glad to have a job.

I questioned upper management and they told me that when a black filed against them with the NAACP, it cost them $1,500 in litigation fees just to respond. I saw blacks put up cardboard sheets so they could sleep behind it with no one seeing them. I was hated by most of the blacks because I would triple production rates everyday and even had one follow me into the parking lot and pull a knife on me and no, he wasn't fired. I wish I had that night to do over.:)

I met several blacks while working in Ohio that I consider to be my friends to this day but most only wanted a free ride or at least the easy way out. I heard the "cracker" comment many, many times and always just laughed about it. They always liked showing off their guns but I never told them about mine,lol.
CTT

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

‘Put Jesus Above Our Blackness’: Guess Which Pastor Has a Blunt Message Following the Trayvon Martin Outcry.

"When you have a young black boy who is killed by what some are calling a white Hispanic, and Jackson and Sharpton (of the PPA or the Poverty Pimps of America), and a liberal media involved, you have the equivalent of nitroglycerin," Hutcherson wrote. Oh by the way, I never heard of 'white Hispanic' before but I guess this fits the bill in this case. This incident only needed someone to light the fuse. Why is this true because black people are involved? I believe Dr. James Manning hit it on the head when he said that black people have a difficult time accepting truth simply because they are black. That's right, black people are involved and it is impossible for the average black person to believe the truth. They refuse to believe that a black boy could be in the wrong when it comes to a white Hispanic. Blackness is the apex of victimhood and our blackness is above truth, above our Christianity, above our God, above our Holy Spirit, so that means if our blackness is above the Holy Spirit, then it is above Truth. This is so important for everyone to know this so they can understand why this Trayvon and Zimmerman case is where it is today and why blacks refuse to believe what really happened.

Full article here http://news.yahoo.com/pastor-ken-hutcherson-s...
Braxton Vaines

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman should have never pulled trigger on 17 year old kid. Couldn't imagine living with that on your conscience. He will face the ultimate judgment when he comes in front of the Almighty. Until then...he must deal with it. How could he? We'll see.
CTT

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Braxton Vaines wrote:
Zimmerman should have never pulled trigger on 17 year old kid. Couldn't imagine living with that on your conscience. He will face the ultimate judgment when he comes in front of the Almighty. Until then...he must deal with it. How could he? We'll see.
You're saying he should have let him pound his head into the pavement till he was dead?
white female

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

im not trying to be rude but i am so tires of black people trying to pull the race card. not all blacks but a good majority. if we were to have a white history month it would be deemed inappropriate and racist. if i applied for a job and didn't get it and complained that i did not get the job because i was white id be laughed at not given the job. not all blacks are like this but mainly the younger brain washed angry ones that think the whites of America owe them somethin. if you look at national statistics there is more crime committed by blacks that are deemed "hate crimes" because there victims were white. white people get robbed by blacks more often then whites robbing them because they think because we are white we have stock piles of money. i AGREE that trayvon bein killed could have been avoided BY both sides but im sure trayvon felt the same as zimmerman kill or be killed. and it is a shame a young life is forever gone. but what about Chris newsome and his fiance shannon Christian? have you ever heard there story? the story of 2 young lives of a white couple bein taken by 5 blacks? 4 males 1 female. and this happened in knoxville tn. google the victim names and i promise you Will feel how i do. because their story is far more hanious then.the zimmerman case. 5 people car jacked them RAPED BOTH SHANNON AND CHRIS BEAT THEM cut off their body parts while they were alive. sat Chris on fire while he was alive and watched him burn to death. a few days later poured a chemical cleaning agent down shannons throat and body while she was alive placed her in trash bags and stuffed her in a garbage can. she slowly sofficated and died with her eyes open.
white female

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

where is their justice?
Sister

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

white female wrote:
im not trying to be rude but i am so tires of black people trying to pull the race card. not all blacks but a good majority. if we were to have a white history month it would be deemed inappropriate and racist. if i applied for a job and didn't get it and complained that i did not get the job because i was white id be laughed at not given the job. not all blacks are like this but mainly the younger brain washed angry ones that think the whites of America owe them somethin. if you look at national statistics there is more crime committed by blacks that are deemed "hate crimes" because there victims were white. white people get robbed by blacks more often then whites robbing them because they think because we are white we have stock piles of money. i AGREE that trayvon bein killed could have been avoided BY both sides but im sure trayvon felt the same as zimmerman kill or be killed. and it is a shame a young life is forever gone. but what about Chris newsome and his fiance shannon Christian? have you ever heard there story? the story of 2 young lives of a white couple bein taken by 5 blacks? 4 males 1 female. and this happened in knoxville tn. google the victim names and i promise you Will feel how i do. because their story is far more hanious then.the zimmerman case. 5 people car jacked them RAPED BOTH SHANNON AND CHRIS BEAT THEM cut off their body parts while they were alive. sat Chris on fire while he was alive and watched him burn to death. a few days later poured a chemical cleaning agent down shannons throat and body while she was alive placed her in trash bags and stuffed her in a garbage can. she slowly sofficated and died with her eyes open.
Soon the white population is going to be the minority. it's a fact.
white female

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

bein the minority race in the future does not bother me. just because you are the minority race does not mean you have to settle for less you become who you want to be. everyone has a choice you don't become a criminal because your race you don't go to college because of your race you don't have to become a young single mother because of your race the cold hard truth is its your choice. and when the whites become the minority ill still have the choice to prevail and suceed in life and so Will my children. STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD¡!!
Sister

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Really?? you don't think life's choices will be limited for you when you are a minority? Try working in an environment where you are the minority. If you read my earlier post, you might understand. If you live in an area where white people are prominent, then you cannot understand. It's ok tho. I used to live in an all white county and race was never an issue; until I moved to the city. It's a different world, trust me.
Braxton Vaines

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

CTT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying he should have let him pound his head into the pavement till he was dead?
after working with todays youth in coaching them on the gridiron, I have worked with young blacks, whites, Hispanics,even Asians, and while you hope a troubled youths find something in life that changes their path. Maybe if George had took his beating and survived, maybe this could have changed trayvons path and he could have made something of his life. Anyways he is gone, and in any situation like this, I would choose life over the consequence he was dealt.
CTT

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Braxton Vaines wrote:
<quoted text>after working with todays youth in coaching them on the gridiron, I have worked with young blacks, whites, Hispanics,even Asians, and while you hope a troubled youths find something in life that changes their path. Maybe if George had took his beating and survived, maybe this could have changed trayvons path and he could have made something of his life. Anyways he is gone, and in any situation like this, I would choose life over the consequence he was dealt.
I don't even know how to respond to this. You're saying you would trust someone who's angry and trying to push your head through four inches of concrete to calm down and stop just before he actually killed you, and also hopefully before he turned you into vegetable? You're willing to widow your wife and orphan your own children in the hope he'd turn his life around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Feb '09) 18 min Trouser Cough 11,412
Price-gouging businesses cry 'socialism' after ... 36 min Voice in your head 2
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Trouser Cough 20,079
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr pusherman_ 128,948
Piatts tree service, are they good? 2 hr Informed1 2
Grimes for Senator 2 hr Tax Payer 16
Fancy Farms 2 hr Tyler 1
Roses.. Closing Its Doors? 10 hr Tyler 9
•••