First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KY GAL

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Do you like this new kroger? This is a great store to shop. It has everthing you need.
unknown

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2008
I do like the new Kroger building and love the fact they put in the gas station. The salad/soup/olive bar is good to. My only complaint is in the bakery, they are so rude. Kroger gives free cookies to the kids and everytime we go in my 2yr old gets a cookie which helps to occupy her as I shop, but sunday 4 people were standing at the meat/cheese section of the bakery, 3 looked over at me 2+ times and no one helped, even my 2 yr old was so happy she said cookie please loudly, that's the first time they looked up. The guy with the beard is never friendly and there is a reall skinny chick working that day who is never helpful or nice either. Customer Service is thier job, so what I am not buying something from them, I am still spending a crap load on grocerys in the store. So my 2 year old didn't understand why she couldn't get a cookie, she cried because she thought she was in trouble, so to the workerds of the bakery, learn some customer service and wait on the customers, your conversations can wait.
Shopper

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Did you pick up one of those cards they have in the checkout lanes. It works I have sent in one and someone from Kroger called me about it. So if I have a problem in any Kroger stores I will send in another one. Girl don't let them push you around.
unknown

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2008
Shopper wrote:
Did you pick up one of those cards they have in the checkout lanes. It works I have sent in one and someone from Kroger called me about it. So if I have a problem in any Kroger stores I will send in another one. Girl don't let them push you around.
Thanks, I will try that.
SUPERMAN

Toccoa, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Send in comment cards good or bad.
Whatsgoingon

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2008
Was in the North Kroger today. Have they got rid of all their help? I saw a very messy store with no help!
Iheard

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2008
Whatsgoingon wrote:
Was in the North Kroger today. Have they got rid of all their help? I saw a very messy store with no help!
I overheard 2 employee's discussing that Kroger was cutting back. This is the same story we hear every day in the USA.It sucks for everyone.
Richie Farmers Moustache

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2008
Iheard wrote:
<quoted text> I overheard 2 employee's discussing that Kroger was cutting back. This is the same story we hear every day in the USA.It sucks for everyone.
Kroger has absolutely slashed hours. one person I know that works there has his monthly car payments, bills, and rent to make...and works 8 hours this week.
unknown

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 18, 2008
The economy is hitting a lot of people hard, prices are still going up while packages sizes decrease.
People are spending less and a lot of businesses right here in somerset are feeling the pinch. Many resturants here have seen and right now is just a bad time for anyone.
what

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2009
I was in Kroger today and it was so busy. Where is everyone getting all this money to spend on groceries. Or is it food stamps? Any one know?
whereis

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2009
Hey does anyone know where that cute man that bags groceries is ? I haven't seen him lately. Isaac where are you?
conniedo

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2009
Has anyone seen the new Managers in Kroger? They are really young and cute. Check them out.
Idont

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2009
what wrote:
I was in Kroger today and it was so busy. Where is everyone getting all this money to spend on groceries. Or is it food stamps? Any one know?
Don't know. I don't have money to go grocery shopping all the time. Beans & Potatoes for us. It is cheaper. Must be Food Stamp people.
taxationsucks

London, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2009
not the first of the month yet. food stamps coming soon. people must be eatin at home more instead of going out to eat.
Christy

Sikeston, MO

#15 Mar 29, 2009
Idont wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know. I don't have money to go grocery shopping all the time. Beans & Potatoes for us. It is cheaper. Must be Food Stamp people.
I shop at Kroger with money from my paycheck every 2 weeks, not food stamps.
taxationsucks

London, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2009
Me too Christy! I thought I was the only person left who actually pays for their own groceries.
i say

Monticello, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2009
unknown wrote:
The economy is hitting a lot of people hard, prices are still going up while packages sizes decrease.
People are spending less and a lot of businesses right here in somerset are feeling the pinch. Many resturants here have seen and right now is just a bad time for anyone.
what the hell! try finding a decent place to eat on friday around 6:00 pm. if nobody has money and the economy is so bad, you would never know it.
WhoSneaksAPeekNo w

Oneida, TN

#18 Mar 29, 2009
i say wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell! try finding a decent place to eat on friday around 6:00 pm. if nobody has money and the economy is so bad, you would never know it.
That is called drug money and gov. checks. So much money they have left overs at the end.

Since: Mar 09

Somerset, KY

#19 Mar 29, 2009
what wrote:
me and my family go to kroger every friday when i get paid to buy groceries.
Beenthere

Somerset, KY

#20 May 1, 2009
Why is the North Kroger always so busy? I can never go there and get in and out. It is always busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky taking bids on development at state park (Dec '14) 2 hr Derek Kantosky 18
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Honest Babe 11,411
4 word game (Jan '09) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,195
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 hr positronium 27,433
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 142,341
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 6 hr Dickens1 6,245
Debate: Gay Marriage - Somerset, KY (Jul '10) Tue simple pleasures 850
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages