men wearing panties
anyone else

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2012
I was just wondering if there is any one else in the Somerset area that likes to make their men wear panties?
Aldus

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2012
My girlfriend hates when I wear her panties to work. They feel sooo good
what I think

Harrogate, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2012
do you were a kotex too?
Lesson Learned 1

London, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2012
They can have my bloomers any time they want. I need some new ones anyway! And tampons.
I believe

Vincennes, IN

#5 Mar 6, 2012
I think that this person asking this question is a man.I also think you posted the other one about being tied up or some crap.No it's not normal if that's your question.Yuko!
Ear

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2012
My draws have skid marks in the back and road kill marks in the front.
Lesson Learned 1

London, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2012
My bloomers have some of the elastic tore lose and some miles on them. They are perfectly good bloomers for any man that wants to wear them.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2012
You can wear mine freak if ya like thong thong thongs.
really now

London, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2012
Men wearing womens panties is disgusting in my opinion. If you want to wear panties guys, wear mens bikini underwear. There are hot as heck if you have the body build to match.
But panties? Come on give me a break!
Lesson Learned 1

London, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Come on guys, don't listen to them! Take my bloomers and I will have an excuse to try some of those thongs. I hope that string doesn't do any damage to new users.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2012
You all DO realize that you're being played by a sexual freak, don't you? Probably a prepubescent hormonal young boy. They also placed the "chastity belt" thread. This person is probably getting a sexual thrill out of following this thread.
Yes yes yes

Vincennes, IN

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Nope-I couldn't agree with you more.I think this is totally sick.I do believe it is some sicko man that has posted this disgusting crap.I real woman would be to embarrassed to post such things.Well I know I would.Its to personal and I definitely would not put it on a public site.The best thing to do is to ignore this sexual freak.
Haynes

Somerset, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2012
I would venture to guess that one of the female posters in this thread wear men's briefs.
spanker

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Bryon is this you again?

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2012
I say to each his or her own. Why worry about who is wearing who's panties? As long as they aren't hurting you, what's the problem?
justice

London, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
HOW SICK!!!!!
Lesson Learned 1

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Some men do like to dress up in women's clothes. Some men have a feet fetish. There are all kinds of hangups. Different stokes for different folks.
Pink Panty

Spain

#19 Apr 10, 2012
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
I say to each his or her own. Why worry about who is wearing who's panties? As long as they aren't hurting you, what's the problem?
Well said Lisa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all on here has been with Mr Whang? 15 min Foresure 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Wendy 171,963
Searching for Marilyn cherry troxell 1 hr Help wanted 1
How many people are glad Bo Cooks in jail 4 hr Brian 18
ugn union coming 2018 4 hr Yea boy 31
John whangs going to be a dad 4 hr Becky Baker 9
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 14,179

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages