hes kool as hell
rebel

London, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2008
yea i know him he is related to me why?
ugh

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2008
ya i know him known him for years what do you want to know... hes a daddy to a little boy... soon to be.... and hes been w cierra jones forever.... no one cares
foro

Hazard, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2008
whos he related to?
kevin sidwell

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2008
i have known josh my whole life almost and he is a cool guy we used to play football together.
ugh

Brownsville, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2008
nick mccormick
wow

Hazard, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2008
Who is Ugh?
dixiegirl87

London, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2008
he is my cousin what do you want to know about him
dixiegirl87

London, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2008
he is my cousin what do you want to know about him??

“I'll split my bread with ya-!”

Since: May 08

37° 4′ 59N 84 36 34W

#13 Aug 22, 2008
I remember him from back in the day.He was a cool dude he dated one of my friends Karen Hill.That has been years ago....
Cierra

Hazard, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2008
Yea i know him.. better than anyone he is my fiance and im having his child so anything you want to know ask me!!
yup

Brownsville, TN

#16 May 29, 2009
hahahaha
iknowsomething

Brownsville, TN

#17 May 30, 2009
i know he cheated on his girl
yea

Brownsville, TN

#18 May 30, 2009
i known him a long ass time...and he def aint faithful lol

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 1, 2009
look dnt get on here an start bashin Josh or any1 else. no matter wat's happened wit him an his life is HIS life! ppl jus need ta stop gettin on here an tlkin about every1 else like they live in their shoes, its seriously ridiculous...
what

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jun 2, 2009
Baby_C wrote:
look dnt get on here an start bashin Josh or any1 else. no matter wat's happened wit him an his life is HIS life! ppl jus need ta stop gettin on here an tlkin about every1 else like they live in their shoes, its seriously ridiculous...
noone is bashin him they just sayin what they kno bout him

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#23 Jun 2, 2009
well whether he cheated or didnt cheat on whoev, its their business not every1 elses
Cierra

Corbin, KY

#24 Jun 3, 2009
Listen people, im going to tell you once and thats not! Joshua has NEVER cheated on me! You all know NOTHING about my fiance, Why dont you all get a life and stop bein so amused with tryin to get into someone else, Is your life really that pathetic that you have to get your entertainment by runnin that suck? I'm use to you people sayin shit so honestly this effects me known but when you are bashin his name for everyone to see its a totally different story!! I guarntee that NONE of you could have made a long distance relationship work for 2 yrs like we did!! We have been together for 3 yrs nd you dumb hoes are still tryin to start shit, Honestly you think you would realize he doesnt WANT anyone else! Seriously get over yourselfs! He gets EVERYTHING he needs at home nd doesnt need to go creepin, also please inform me on how you kno this Joshua is with me and his son 24/7 besides whne he is at work so tell me how much you think you KNO about my man, When we were broke up the very few times i was in indiana he did whatever but i kno FOR A FACT he didnt have sex with ANYONE! So before you go runnin at the mouth MAKE SURE you have your facts straight nd come at me CORRECT!!!
yea well

Brownsville, TN

#25 Jun 3, 2009
Geesh its always the same with you.you and josh survived a long distance relationship..blah blah blah. Yea you survied it cuz you dont know what he was doin while you was not in somerset. If you dont want ppl readin his name bein bashed then why not have this thread deleted instead of bumping it up for more ppl to see. Maybe these hoes think he wants them cuz he gave them reason to think that! Just have the thread deleted if you dont like it. You cant stop ppl from sayin what they wana say.
Cierra

Corbin, KY

#26 Jun 3, 2009
Well sweetie this thread was DEAD until you stupid hoes decided to bring it up. Joshua did NOTHING to me while i was gone and you all can think whatever you want i kno my man and all these stupid rumors are NOT TRUE! All you stupid bitches kno he is wit me but yet you still try nd get on him seriously i am HIS ONE AND ONLI,known of you bitches can take my spot so STOP TRYIN!!! Subject dropped! Leave it alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 151,871
Ugn (Aug '12) 3 hr Karen 13
whos the girl in mustang 4 hr tina 10
Dr. Reynolds 5 hr Luludooyou 8
Over Crowded Jail 5 hr Luludooyou 18
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr _Susan_ 32,748
word (Dec '11) 11 hr Red_Forman 29

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages