Needs to know

Vilonia, AR

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Who in Pulaski county are hiring? Any info is greatly appreciated

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Hazard, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Independent opportunities. Go to their website and be prepared for an interview.
Rachel

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Family dollar stores
Ash

Hazard, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Get off your ass and go look cant find a Job sitting around ...did that help ya ?!!:)
Needs to know

Vilonia, AR

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Wow You certainly are a bitch.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Hazard, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Ash wrote:
Get off your ass and go look cant find a Job sitting around ...did that help ya ?!!:)
Get a life douche.

Unemployed = kinda hard to get out and get gas to look for a job when most are online anyways. Don't know this persona situation. Maybe work 2 jobs already and have no time to find another to support family. You just never know.

Got it?
wakeup

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Their are very few jobs that pay decent wages anymore. The ones who do pay good aren't hiring because their workers are career workers. Nine out of 10 jobs in Pulaski County pay less than $10 hourly. Why? Greed of business owners that's why! How can a family live on minimum wage or $8 or $9 bucks hourly? Ten years ago you could but it was hard -- it's damn impossible now! For those who do earn lower wages, the quality of life sucks because its pay check to pay check with no money for anything but bills! Oh and let's not forget the lower paid workers are often forced to work part-time to try to make ends meet. A 50% across the board tax on greedy businesses should be enacted and given back to the poor. For business who make over $1 million annually and still pay low wages let's up their across the board tax to 75% the first year, 85% the second year and 95% the third year and beyond. Forcing them settle for 5% profit would force them to pay more for their workers unless they are stupid and just love taxes!
LInk

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Ash wrote:
Most jobs ate posted on the internet now!

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Buyer's Paradise is hiring a salesperson.
hope this helps

Vilonia, AR

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Needs to know wrote:
Who in Pulaski county are hiring? Any info is greatly appreciated
Go to the Snag A Job website-- you can register and apply to the many employers there like Cracker Barrel and Fazoli's. I also hear Wal Mart is hiring. I'm going to apply there myself. Good luck.

“Was born free,Will die free!”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Ponce de Leon, Fl

#11 Sep 6, 2012
malones hiring for ttai, ugn, eagle/somerset hardwood,and armstrong. hiring fast!!! must pass drug test!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Somerset Ky

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Black Board hires all the time, they are a call center so if you can talk and type it is a good job. They start you out at 9 an hour.
we see you and record it

Hazard, KY

#13 Sep 9, 2012
dollar general
popo

Brownsville, TN

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Kathy in Kentucky wrote:
Black Board hires all the time, they are a call center so if you can talk and type it is a good job. They start you out at 9 an hour.
They just laid off a bunch so I do not see that being an option.
good luck

London, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2012
id just do the ol drop off your resume at every place in town and hope for the best.
jobs n more jobs

Manchester, KY

#17 Sep 9, 2012
back yard burgers , baskin robbins , sub way and blimpie are all hiring .They need help very badly and as long as you show up .You have a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Fun 159,558
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Trouser Cough 35,181
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 3 hr Xgirl 129
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 3 hr Toco 276
Rules of dating a outlaw (May '10) 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 27
Amy that worked at the gas station on Jarvis? 4 hr Lavishing_undertones 1
Joe's car lot buy here pay here 6 hr Jeff 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance