Any know anything about BG cellular?
trish

London, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2009
they are a good company i have service with them no problems
LYS

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2009
i hate bluegrass it sucks i am switching as soon as i can...i have went thru 4 cells phones in 1year and they are the rudest bunch of ppl i have ever meet!!!!!!!!!
personally

Murray, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2009
personally i like them i have gone thru i would say 8 to 10 phones and they have always replaced them that same day no complaining or additudes they have always been really nice and try to help me as soon as i walk in the door someone has started talking to me with in the first few seconds i like them there
Well

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2009
i hate them!!!
Custumer

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2009
I have Bluegrass Cellular and I think the people who work there are nice but the service does suck. My phone is constatly in roaming and drops calls all the time. The problem is that like and idiot I signed a 2 year contract back in the summer so it will be a while before I can get out of it.

Hope this helps.
truth

London, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2009
i switched from cellone to bluegrass back in the spring ,i average talking 3500 mins a month. bluegrass has been fantasic ,no drop calls , no phone problems, for me it is much better than cellone. just make sure to get a good phone not a cheap-o when you sign up
More Info

Kittanning, PA

#9 Oct 29, 2009
truth wrote:
i switched from cellone to bluegrass back in the spring ,i average talking 3500 mins a month. bluegrass has been fantasic ,no drop calls , no phone problems, for me it is much better than cellone. just make sure to get a good phone not a cheap-o when you sign up
So what kind of phone do you have?

“I calls em like I sees em”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

I Live Online

#10 Oct 29, 2009
Anyone got a good used BG cellphone for sale they arent asking a fortune for? Don't have to be anything fancy,maybe a motorola with a camera or something like that.NO KYOCERAS
Lgs

Kittanning, PA

#11 Oct 29, 2009
What about bluegrasses LG phones? Are they any good?
jonny

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2009
Bg cellular the only service that you can be roaming down town Somerset and have no service at all out of the county.
knows

United States

#13 Nov 1, 2009
jonny wrote:
Bg cellular the only service that you can be roaming down town Somerset and have no service at all out of the county.
I think shannon is hott
jess

Pineville, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2009
We have BG cellular and my husband works all over the eastern U.S. and we have never had a problem with them. I get great service here, and my husband has had service everywhere he has been.
Skeptic

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2009
bump it
IDK

Corbin, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2009
Do they have good service?
Skeptic

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 5, 2009
yes
Mackey

London, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2009
they suck! i wouldnt go to em you will be upset that you went to them...at first its okay but give it 2 or 3 months your phone will mess up then after that there service sucks
phone

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2009
does anyone have a bluegrass phone that is in good condition for sale?
phone

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 17, 2009
does anyone have a good bluegrass cell phone for sale??
dick

Cynthiana, KY

#22 Nov 22, 2009
trish wrote:
they are a good company i have service with them no problems
thanks !! does your friend work there ..u like it ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 31 min Rickster-- 36,583
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 50 min Ernest T Bass 141
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min dissident 165,704
Southeastern water office 2 hr Glad2Help 44
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 8 hr Izzy-_- 15,649
oakwood taxpayers ripoff because of greedy part... (Jun '11) 8 hr Bubba 8
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 14 hr Shameful 10

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages