First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bailey

London, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Did something bad happen there last night? Rumor has it that shots were fired and cops were all over that place. Does anyone know anything about it?
livinthelife

AOL

#3 Oct 5, 2008
stupid wrote:
The Pink Cadillac is just a trashy establishment where white trash go to get drunk and fight like a bunch of redneck tralior trash. Why don't you people start doing something more productive with your time and money like buying your kids something to eat and spending time with them instead of wasting $5 dollars on that trashy place and not to mention the cheap whiskey you guys buy to shake your fat ass in your way too short LEI denim skirts! The PInk Cadillac is just gross!!!!
i disagree... me and my mom went there a little while ago but i guess since i like the pink cadillac your callin me trailor park trash and first of all i dont even live in a trailor and i dont think all people that live in a trailor are actually white trash so i sugest that you keep your stupid opinons 2 urself.
Bailey

London, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2008
Didn't mean to start an argument but I did hear what happened and no one got hurt, just some fool firing a gun into the air. Now parents is that where you want your kids to be. Better think about it next time a gun fires like that it may end up much worse. Drugs and Alcohol do not mix and that is all that goes on there.
Not Trailor Trash

London, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2008
Well I live in a mobile home and it is very nice, I don't go to the pink cadillac, and I am not trailor trash, not everyone that live in mobile homes are trash, they are very nice upstanding people with good morals, the just cannot afford to live in a house, as high as real estate is now.
Bailey

London, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2008
Not Trailor Trash wrote:
Well I live in a mobile home and it is very nice, I don't go to the pink cadillac, and I am not trailor trash, not everyone that live in mobile homes are trash, they are very nice upstanding people with good morals, the just cannot afford to live in a house, as high as real estate is now.
Agree with you I lived in a nice mobile home for years and it was our home, I was never ashamed of where I lived because a home is what you make it no matter if it is brick, stone, wood or vinyl. I hate when people refer to persons living in a mobile/modular home as being trash. There is just as much trash living in fine brick homes that honestly cannot even afford their mortgages at least some people are trying to live beyond their means.
hell0

Hazard, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2008
hey Stupid my auncle own the pink cadillac ! so watch what you say u know what it can get bad in there but its not as bad as the lies ur all say it nothing like that. if u dont belive me kiss it
hell0

Hazard, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2008
my auncle has put his heart in to that place to make it the best nothing there is fake but you
Betty Boop

London, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2008
I wish your rich uncle would buy you some books and send you to school with all that money he has made off of Itty bitty titty club. God bless your little heart.
Jill

Somerset, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2008
I wish people would shut up about grammer on here...shit this aint sxool and no one is tryin to get a grade... if u cant understand wat people are sayin because one or two letters are left out in a word then apparently ur the one that needs to get some school books...PEACE!!
livinthelife

AOL

#15 Oct 6, 2008
The douchebag wrote:
That's great, I just wish you would've put half your heart into your English homework.
Signed,
The douchebag
i really do WISH you would SHUT YOUR MOUTH and quit tellin people how to spell on topix
livinthelife

AOL

#16 Oct 6, 2008
stupid wrote:
I wouldn't be telling people that I go there! You may not live in a tralior but I bet you have bleach blonde hair with black roots and cootchie cutter LEI jeans becasue you couldn't have any class due to the fact I don't see many upstanding classy people going to a "fake redneck club". I mean come one it isen't even a real club. I bet you have probably appeared on the Jerry Springer show as well because your mom is probably your sister.
and by the way i have brown hair and im not a dumb blone or a bleach blonde and im not a skank or nothing in that matter and neither is my mom.

Since: Oct 08

Somerset

#17 Oct 6, 2008
livinthelife wrote:
<quoted text>
i really do WISH you would SHUT YOUR MOUTH and quit tellin people how to spell on topix
i really do WISH you would SHUT YOUR MOUTH and quit tellin people not to tell people how to spell on topix.
unknown

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2008
dont talk shit about things you have no clue about...and for the record dumbass its $6 to get in there...wow all that goes there is white trash...???...hmm i didnt know you could call black people white trash...haha...get your facts straight before you talk shit
stupid wrote:
The Pink Cadillac is just a trashy establishment where white trash go to get drunk and fight like a bunch of redneck tralior trash. Why don't you people start doing something more productive with your time and money like buying your kids something to eat and spending time with them instead of wasting $5 dollars on that trashy place and not to mention the cheap whiskey you guys buy to shake your fat ass in your way too short LEI denim skirts! The PInk Cadillac is just gross!!!!
lovely

London, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2008
come on people, this place is a disgrace to the somerset community...it needs to be demolished. for an establishment to let little girls go there and let the "much" older men take them home, it's just gross! and you can't say that it doesn't happen, they don't even have you show your i.d. it's the perfect place for perverts. Rock on pink caddy...maybe someone will realize it's jail bait waitin to happen. but too many people uphold it.
Sami

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2008
Well i go to the caddy; And yeah there are some bad ppl (so you would call it) that go there but i mean i only go there to dance & chill wit my ppl.
And im not a whore; or trailer trash because i go there!
it just depends on who you are and the reason you are there!
GYPSY ROSE

Jackson, KY

#23 Oct 25, 2008
where is the pink cadalac located
we live in mount vernon ky and have never been there
Concerned

London, KY

#27 Oct 25, 2008
FOR SURE! It is the ill of our community! It is where 40 yr. old men go to pick up underage girls that come from the Somerset Mall! The men bring liquor and drugs to our young girls. Damn shame that the cops allow it! I just hope the taxes they pay are worth the price of our girls f*9%ing these men!
OMG

London, KY

#28 Oct 26, 2008
maybe u all as parents should keep a closer eye on your underage daughters. most of these kids r dropped off by parents at the mall and they walk across the street. with all the teenagers that have cell phones it seems to me that the parents would call and check on them, to make sure they r where they r supposed to be.
several years ago it was a nice place for ADULTS to go and have a good time. but since parents have become so lax with their children it is overrun with teenage girls flaunting what they have or hope to have when they grow up.
yes there should be an age limit and that is the owners fault for letting them in. but we as parents should know more about what our young ones r doing.
As for the young lady that goes there with her mother, well i have my opinion of her mother.
before u all bash the owners of the caddy maybe u should reevaluate your responsibilities as parents.
how stupid

Somerset, KY

#29 Oct 26, 2008
The pink caddy is a place for pple to go and dance and have a good time with friends. It's about the only dance club around here... hell what else is there to do in Somerset for fun? And as far as young girls going home with old men, that's is their choice, it has nothing to do with the pink caddy in general. These girls choose to do what they want. If they are to young to be there then I think the parents need to intervene. If you are there to dance and have a good time .. the pink caddy can actually be alot of fun... the problem is, pple round here don't know how to act like they've got some since when they are in public. Don't blame it on the owner. He just owns the place and has for 15 years. I'm sure his intensions were good when he opened the place.

Everybody needs to grow up and act like somebody.
White trash, blacks, I don't give a shit who you are.
A Mother

London, KY

#30 Oct 26, 2008
Concerned wrote:
FOR SURE! It is the ill of our community! It is where 40 yr. old men go to pick up underage girls that come from the Somerset Mall! The men bring liquor and drugs to our young girls. Damn shame that the cops allow it! I just hope the taxes they pay are worth the price of our girls f*9%ing these men!
Do not blame the officers for this. The owner of the establishment knows exactly what is going on and he doesn't do anything about it. Might be good if they took he entertainment permit unless he cleans it up. Another thing, parents you are responsible for your children, do you know where they are or do you even care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 6 min Princess Hey 13,803
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 25 min Rickster-- 37,433
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min lol 168,950
Are they real 3 hr Ahab 5
John Whang is the greatest poster of all time!!!! 4 hr Ahab 2
Easiest married woman 5 hr Adulterer 1
News McCreary prison workers released from hospital (Jul '08) 7 hr In the know 16

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages