Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2010
any needs a roof put on let me know been doing it for years,and very cheap.thanks...
grapes

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
do u repair leaks in roofs?

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2010
yea just need to look at first. then we can go from there.
i know some one

Pleasanton, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2010
e mail me i'll tell you of a guys name who wants a roof put on.. ttom4050@yahoo.com

Location hidden

#5 Aug 31, 2010
ok doing it right now thanks.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2010
ok sent u a email..
wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2010
grapes wrote:
do u repair leaks in roofs?
Do you still need it done?
grapes

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2010
yes i still need it done, the place i bought my doublewide from are suppose to fix it but they keep putting me off.

“Hats Off to God”

Level 3

Since: Jun 09

3rd Rock

#9 Sep 17, 2010
canadaanthony wrote:
any needs a roof put on let me know been doing it for years,and very cheap.thanks...
My son is building a new house and will need a good roofer in about two weeks if you can come to McCreary County. It is a small house (1,000 sq. ft.), let me know and I will send you a number.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2010
Yea i can. We go every where in the state of Ky. thanks.
hey

Manchester, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
are you hot? if so you can work on my roof if you promise not to wear a shirt, lol.

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Sheridan, AR

#12 Sep 18, 2010
grapes wrote:
yes i still need it done, the place i bought my doublewide from are suppose to fix it but they keep putting me off.
must of been the guy beside 914 flea mkt named jeff, he has been 2 years now and still hasnt finished my inlaws home

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2010
This is not Jeff. My name is Anthony. We finish eveything. thanks
grapes

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2010
auto head wrote:
<quoted text>must of been the guy beside 914 flea mkt named jeff, he has been 2 years now and still hasnt finished my inlaws home
no i bought it from jones mobile home sales past eubank.
Anonymous

Ford City, PA

#15 Oct 25, 2010
NEVER USE MARTY BUIS FOR ANYTHING!!!, WARNING ON THIS FRAUD, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOUR ROOF LOOKING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD DID THE WORK! MARTY BUIS RENIGED ON A CONTRACT AND WILL STAL YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT HONOR HIS BINDING CONTRACT!!!!!!!, BUIS CONSTRUCTION WITH TOMMY LEONARD AS HIS PARTNER!, WARNING! BUIS CONSTRUCTION IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Ford City, PA

#16 Oct 25, 2010
OOPS typo!, Marty Buis Will STEAL all your money and not Honor His contract with you!!!!!
worker

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2010
me and my father in law do odd jobs if anyone needs or knows anyone that needs something done let us know. we do inside and outside work on just about everything.
six zero six four one six five zero zero nine
Rick

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2011
cricket210 wrote:
NEVER USE MARTY BUIS FOR ANYTHING!!!, WARNING ON THIS FRAUD, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOUR ROOF LOOKING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD DID THE WORK! MARTY BUIS RENIGED ON A CONTRACT AND WILL STAL YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT HONOR HIS BINDING CONTRACT!!!!!!!, BUIS CONSTRUCTION WITH TOMMY LEONARD AS HIS PARTNER!, WARNING! BUIS CONSTRUCTION IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!
Marty Buis did a roofing job for me and I could not be more please. Not only did he do a professional job, but he did it at a great price. His quality of work was superb and he finished on the agreed timeline. Never once did Mr. Buis try to "renige" on our contract. I found him to be a very pleasant and honest person. I recommended Marty to several of my neighbors and he has roofed several homes in my neighborhood. Never once have I heard any negitive responses from anyone I know that Mr. Buis has worked for. I am unsure of your circumstances with Mr. Buis, but if or when I need another roof, he will definitely be the one I contact first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Schools of Pulaski Co. (Sep '08) 10 min Mike 61
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min wow 131,389
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 47 min reality 120
Employees quitting their job 54 min reality 12
Ebola, fema camps, economy collapse, marshal la... 1 hr Keep it in your p... 7
How to get 100% PTSD Disability (May '12) 1 hr Whoa 110
Steak and shake workers 1 hr Mia 1
County Judge-Exec 6 hr Ronaldus Magnus 158
Somerset Dating
Find my Match