First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annabelle

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Has anyone been to the new Boots & Booze place? I stopped one day when they were closed, and it didn't look like they had enough room in there to change your mind. I can't imagine dancing and karaoke! If they do, does anyone know what the cover charge is? I haven't seen a phone number for them.
Annabelle

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Guess nobody's been there!
okokok

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2013
There is plenty of room in there...karaoke is on thursday with no cover...they have 50 or 60... and weekends live music with 125+ with $5 cover...it will hold over 200 ppl
help

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2013
we were closed for the 4th but we are there every Thursday 6-12 Friday and Saturday 3-12. we have plenty of room we can hold over 200 people we have done it before. our dance floor is plenty big enough. :) come on out to boots and booze and have a good time
info

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Is this in Somerset? where at?
help

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
yes its in somerset redlight 7&6 behind wild cat warehouse
Please

Somerset, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Is it food? Bar? "Club"? Or What..
LOL

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Boots & Booze ...

The name just doesn't scream "restaurant" to me, but I could be wrong.

If they have a playground, though, I'll be sure to take the kids, lol.
Annabelle

London, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Is this place smoke free? That would make me want to come there often. I hate smelling like a dirty ashtray when I walk into some of these places.
kygirl

Harrison, AR

#11 Jul 20, 2013
what time does Boots and Booze open close?
Just Sayin

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
No boots no service.... Or no booze
So keep your boots on
help

Clemmons, NC

#14 Jul 22, 2013
yes its a bar we do have some food nothing major just chips nachos and cheese hot dogs Amsterdam chips. YES boots and booze is a smoke free establishment. we open at 4 thirsday-saturday and close at 12. beginning September 23 we Will be open 6 days a week. this weekend we Will have the signatures performing and also Saturday night the 27 we Will be having a POF singles night kinda thing.
help

Clemmons, NC

#15 Jul 22, 2013
help wrote:
yes its a bar we do have some food nothing major just chips nachos and cheese hot dogs Amsterdam chips. YES boots and booze is a smoke free establishment. we open at 4 thirsday-saturday and close at 12. beginning September 23 we Will be open 6 days a week. this weekend we Will have the signatures performing and also Saturday night the 27 we Will be having a POF singles night kinda thing.
* and not Amsterdam lol and also ment soda not chips twice lol also Thursday.. auto correct sucks lol sorry
Musicman

United States

#23 Nov 5, 2013
I play in a band and will be coming to Boots and Booze this weekend. And we're really looking forward to having a good time at Boots and Booze . We played a place in Somerset called Kelly's last year, but they closed . Had a good crowd at White Barn last year when we played there also. We're looking forward to coming back to Somerset.
The name of the band is "ELLIS SMITH BAND" and we do Southern...Classic...Country and Rock . And we will have a good time doing all you favorites ! Come on Out and see us, Friday and Saturday Nights!
Come up and say hi and give us your request !
crystal

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Jan 8, 2014
what really happened to Boots & Booze ?
Ole Eubanker

London, KY

#29 Jan 9, 2014
crystal wrote:
what really happened to Boots & Booze ?
Have they closed? Who would have thought a bar couldn't stay open in Somerset? Lack of business?
Zbleh

Chagrin Falls, OH

#30 Jan 10, 2014
To much of a niche place that is dying out. The old redneck that just wantas to drink in a warm place with crappy music is dying breed. People who actually have money are looking for a relaxed environment with good music and food. Ever been to an actual club that has a standard of customer? They have lines down the streets and turn the trash away.
GeorgeWashington Chicago

Russell Springs, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2014
Zbleh wrote:
To much of a niche place that is dying out. The old redneck that just wantas to drink in a warm place with crappy music is dying breed. People who actually have money are looking for a relaxed environment with good music and food. Ever been to an actual club that has a standard of customer? They have lines down the streets and turn the trash away.
They let me in because I'm entitled.
troubadour

Hazard, KY

#34 Mar 11, 2014
That's why we opened troubadour its a classy place with great atmosphere and great music. Check us out. Over radio shack used to be cruisers but we made it bigger and better. Friday and Saturday night 8 to midnight.
Informed1

London, KY

#35 Mar 11, 2014
troubadour wrote:
That's why we opened troubadour its a classy place with great atmosphere and great music. Check us out. Over radio shack used to be cruisers but we made it bigger and better. Friday and Saturday night 8 to midnight.
I don't know if it's such a great idea to have a restaraunt that you got to climb stairs to get up to, let alone a bar. Bet a few people who had one too many might fall down a flight of stairs....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female fwb wanted for x marine 5 min boBbiKlOo 9
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 7 min _Susan_ 32,278
go trump go 9 min Drumpenfurer 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min CriminalsForever 149,847
Store Manager Needed ASAP 1 hr just so you know 2
ttai 2 hr fedup 37
Older women 3 hr Maintance man 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages