Pyramid Machine

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who in their right mind would give a company money that treats employees and customers with such disregard. I really dont know why TTAI keeps doing business with this company. Pyramid goes against everything Toyota stands for. Pyramid has had over 85 employees in the past 5 years now can someone say "revolving door". Companys like this that hide behind "minority status" like this one and take advantage of communitys and people like this one has should get no breaks. If they could produce a quality product with diligence instead of lies and excuses that would be great but as long as slime balls like chris daniels are in charge things will never change.
I wonder

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 13, 2008
 
I heard that Daniels lost his tractor business to out there in the country cause of the way he treated people and because he lied to people. In my opinion he is a little boy whose mother takes care of him by giving him what he wants. To bad the place treats people bad. But that is the kind of world we live in.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 13, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That wouldnt suprise me if that were true. Dont get me wrong there are alot of good guys that work there and bust there ass for next to nothing.
Many of them went to school to learn a trade and got hooked into working for this labor camp are forced to work sometimes 20hr days and for pay a little better than burger king. Then to make things worse if someone trys to better themselves and find a better opportunity Pyramid blackballs them by giving a bad reference to a new potential employer. Now for some of these guys this is their only reference in this trade and Pyramid knows it. And this is all the doing of chris and bj. I really dont see why or what a business gets out of actions such as this. Chris thinks he can hire anyone off the street and turn them into a toolmaker overnight. Well let me tell you chris barely knows which way a drill turns and is a HACK and a FOOL when it comes to toolmaking. Just a little secret on his foolishness, he nearly ran Pyramid into the ground because he was overcharging TTAI for work and if it wasent for bj bailing him out Pyramid would no longer exist. I know for a fact if it wasent for that minority status TTAI,TTWV and Toyota Georgetown would halt all business with Pyramid because they all despise doing business with this company. It just happens to be by a default status that Pyramid gets a break because Toyota has to do business with minority status companys in order to get tax breaks.
I wonder

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2008
 
BrJ wrote:
That wouldnt suprise me if that were true. Dont get me wrong there are alot of good guys that work there and bust there ass for next to nothing.
Many of them went to school to learn a trade and got hooked into working for this labor camp are forced to work sometimes 20hr days and for pay a little better than burger king. Then to make things worse if someone trys to better themselves and find a better opportunity Pyramid blackballs them by giving a bad reference to a new potential employer. Now for some of these guys this is their only reference in this trade and Pyramid knows it. And this is all the doing of chris and bj. I really dont see why or what a business gets out of actions such as this. Chris thinks he can hire anyone off the street and turn them into a toolmaker overnight. Well let me tell you chris barely knows which way a drill turns and is a HACK and a FOOL when it comes to toolmaking. Just a little secret on his foolishness, he nearly ran Pyramid into the ground because he was overcharging TTAI for work and if it wasent for bj bailing him out Pyramid would no longer exist. I know for a fact if it wasent for that minority status TTAI,TTWV and Toyota Georgetown would halt all business with Pyramid because they all despise doing business with this company. It just happens to be by a default status that Pyramid gets a break because Toyota has to do business with minority status companys in order to get tax breaks.
Thats interesting. I know a few people who worked there too, and your right, the employees were treated like slaves and belittled. I seen it with my own eyes once when applying for a job there. I decided to pass on the offer when I met a few of the high ups.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 15, 2008
 
Good Ole kevin langdon, what a fool, he is just a pawn in a game he cant win. He should just quit and find a better place to hack up dies. And josh pennington is just a lazy pill popping slob. Both of these guys offer NOTHING to the people trying to learn this trade other than ridicule and empty promises.
I agree

Mount Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 15, 2008
 
It's a wonder anybody works there. I heard they were about to go under and were looking for new management. Maybe you should apply. You might be able to turn the place around.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 16, 2008
 
The best thing that could happen to that place is to have the auction company come and sell everything.
I agree wrote:
It's a wonder anybody works there. I heard they were about to go under and were looking for new management. Maybe you should apply. You might be able to turn the place around.
rex

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2008
 
Is Ron Jones still there?
JGC

Mount Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 16, 2008
 
It sounds like somebody couldn't hack it. Maybe BrJ should be enrolled in day care. He obviously cant't handle a real job. Makes you wonder why people this intellengent don't run there own businesses
1-of the-85

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 16, 2008
 
Been there got the boot,along with another loyal employee,wants every body to be willing to stay all night at a moments notice. I seen parts roll in at quiting time on a friday, I am hyped for a weekend and, they expect you to kiss it good-by.
P.S. the place is rigged with cameras, and Chis like to hide and spy on the workers!
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 17, 2008
 
Let me tell you something, Pyramid isnt a real shop,its a SHAM of a business. Their reputation in KY is LACKLUSTER at best. Anyone who knows of Pryamid knows this is a FACT.
JGC wrote:
It sounds like somebody couldn't hack it. Maybe BrJ should be enrolled in day care. He obviously cant't handle a real job. Makes you wonder why people this intellengent don't run there own businesses
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 17, 2008
 
I could see chris on a sex offender website one day. WHAT A CREEP !!!!!!!
1-of the-85 wrote:
Been there got the boot,along with another loyal employee,wants every body to be willing to stay all night at a moments notice. I seen parts roll in at quiting time on a friday, I am hyped for a weekend and, they expect you to kiss it good-by.
P.S. the place is rigged with cameras, and Chis like to hide and spy on the workers!
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 17, 2008
 
Yes, He has been working on the new building.
rex wrote:
Is Ron Jones still there?
rex

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 17, 2008
 
I don't know anything about the rest of the shop but Ron is a top notch guy. Also, you mentioned tool makers earlier....are there really any "real" tool makers left? It's a dying breed these days.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 18, 2008
 
Well at my shop all of my guys are tool makers and I wouldnt hire anything less. I have seen what Pyramid can do actually I had them try to do a job for me once and it was a joke. It took them 3 trys and they still couldnt get it right. The print called out a ground finish and they kept milling it then they told me the print was calling out a triple milled finish, I should say chris daniels stated this. When I heard that I knew I was dealing with a bunch of idiots. Triple Milled Finish thats a good one!!! All Pyramid can do is ruin someones potential career, and suck away any and all hope that was once possible with that individual.
rex wrote:
I don't know anything about the rest of the shop but Ron is a top notch guy. Also, you mentioned tool makers earlier....are there really any "real" tool makers left? It's a dying breed these days.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 18, 2008
 
As a matter of fact I do and when I take ALL of that Toyota work Pyramid is getting then you can come work for me and make some real money in a real shop. My shop will soon be getting minority status and then that will be the beginning of the end for Pyramid. As I said in an earlier post Toyota hates doing business with Pyramid and is looking forward to the day when they dont have to anymore.
JGC wrote:
It sounds like somebody couldn't hack it. Maybe BrJ should be enrolled in day care. He obviously cant't handle a real job. Makes you wonder why people this intellengent don't run there own businesses
greenhorn

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 18, 2008
 
im looking for a job in the trade. NC/CNC work. Willing to climb the ladder if its a secure job, is anyone near somerset hiring?
rex

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2008
 
I guess my point, BrJ, is that many people call themselves tool makers and they aren't anything of the sort. They believe that because they can CNC a die section they are automatically a toolmaker. Good toolmakers are few and far between this day and age.
BrJ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 19, 2008
 
I just purchased 2 Mazak VMC's at IMTS and will be receiving them within 45 to 90 days so keep an eye on this website ,I will post when I am ready to hire.
greenhorn wrote:
im looking for a job in the trade. NC/CNC work. Willing to climb the ladder if its a secure job, is anyone near somerset hiring?
Arbitrator

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 19, 2008
 
BrJ wrote:
I just purchased 2 Mazak VMC's at IMTS and will be receiving them within 45 to 90 days so keep an eye on this website ,I will post when I am ready to hire.<quoted text>
So if people can believe anything you say you have got to have got to be the whiniest bastard ever. You sound like one of those snotty little kids that takes his toys and goes home when you don't get your way.
If you are really in business for yourself which I seriously doubt (knowing someone who has a shop doesnít count) you will never make it. Defaming the competion because you don't measure up will never get you anywhere. You are an inept insignificant little man and that just kills you because in your whole meaningless little life you have never been able to be part of anything bigger than yourself. It takes someone with a real inferiority complex and a total lack of class to anonymously attack other people and companies.

So with the exception of people who couldn't get hired or people who where fired no one has commented making your opinion totally biased.

I feel sure that very little of what you think you know about this company is really the case and if it is why do you feel itís your mission to share it with the world? What do you hope to gain?

It must really suck to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Feb '09) 11 min Hatti_Hollerand 11,380
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Khatru 128,561
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 19,997
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren 1 hr Sue 8
band or singer christian type 1 hr Looking 1
Man found badly beaten in Rockcastle County 3 hr Charity Yardsale 4
Yardsale for Derek Kissee 5 hr Yardsale 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••