curious

Hazard, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2009
I just recieved a call that said they found the man that is missing in Pumphouse lake. Anyone know anything?
well

Hazard, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2009
on other threads it said it was just a rumor. Why did you feel the need to start another thread when they are several already going. Please see the thread Kevin Price.
amber

Brownsville, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2009
omg i hope that it not true.... but if that is so wouoldnt it be on the news??? Or in the paper???
Heartbroken

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2009
amber wrote:
omg i hope that it not true.... but if that is so wouoldnt it be on the news??? Or in the paper???
Honey this thread was just started 2 hours ago....it wouldn't be in the paper here till Tuesday.....that is if there isn't election news to cover or no ones chickens got out.
amber

Brownsville, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2009
The whole pumphouse thing is just a rumor! They still have not found him but are gonna continue to look
Concerned citizen

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2009
can you people stop it and have a heart for this girl and her family quit your freaking rumors.. dont you even know how they are feeling.. do you all get your kicks out of this.. Autumn please dont believe nothing on here sweetie. they will lie on here.. they will have to answer to God your all in my prayers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Cook talking bout throwing hands lol (Aug '16) 1 hr Randy 39
Who*e* in cedar grove 1 hr Bronstonbitch 1
what do men really think about stretch marks (Aug '08) 1 hr FiddleDeeDee 302
Does anyone know if Jennifer from 9 at oakwood ... (Mar '10) 1 hr showrespect 6
any Parker Elementary School memories? (Nov '08) 2 hr jack690 122
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Bill McReal 163,327
Somernites cruise was a flop! 3 hr Cooter 7

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages