First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soccer mom

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2012
The hooter gals of today are the nurses and accountants of tomorrow. Go hooters!
Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25 Aug 15, 2012
Hooters is a Family Restaurant and Sports Bar in Louisville, KY. It's hard to get a seat when all the church going people go and gawk at the hooter Gals.
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#26 Aug 16, 2012
women go there too. . must be that the hot wings really are good...

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

London, KY

#27 Aug 16, 2012
I don't get what the big deal is with Hooters. The wings are good and everything else is o.k. but over priced. I go for the wings and that really is it. I have taken my wife before and she also likes it.

Why does everyone make a big deal out of some chicks serving you in short shorts? Its a sales ploy that works on younger men and that is about it.

As for the women around here, I don't see why they couldn't support a decent Hooters. Have all the "hot" chicks work the weekends and the ugly ones during the week. LOL. And there are enough decent looking women here to pull it off. I hate how everyone seems to down the place they come from. If you ever goto other peoples forums they do the same exact thing. Like if we were in Monticello forums they would be talking about how nice looking Somerset women are and how ugly theirs is etc...

Hot women are every where. Just because you see a few skanks at Walmart don't mean there all like that.
Bahaha

London, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2012
You all really crack me up, dont get me wrong I dont go to church every sunday but I do know that ppl should not judge. Everyone of god's children are beautiful in their own way.

I have never been to hooter's nor do I care to go, its just a place that someone thought would attract young men becuase of all the "Hot" woman who serve. Face it ppl not everyone looks like the Hooter's girls you see on TV. But the way I see it who cares what the server looks like as long as they dont have snot hanging out their nose and they are clean cut, it should not matter if they are "Hot" or not. Look in the mirror ppl your not the most beautiful person in the world. Grow up
well

United States

#29 Sep 26, 2012
Bahaha wrote:
You all really crack me up, dont get me wrong I dont go to church every sunday but I do know that ppl should not judge. Everyone of god's children are beautiful in their own way.

I have never been to hooter's nor do I care to go, its just a place that someone thought would attract young men becuase of all the "Hot" woman who serve. Face it ppl not everyone looks like the Hooter's girls you see on TV. But the way I see it who cares what the server looks like as long as they dont have snot hanging out their nose and they are clean cut, it should not matter if they are "Hot" or not. Look in the mirror ppl your not the most beautiful person in the world. Grow up
Um, that's the problem. Look around. Not too many "clean cut" women in Somerset. And, the ones that are, have careers. And, wouldn't work at a Hooters.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#33 Oct 6, 2012
There's a lot to be said about hooters -
Wheelieguy

London, KY

#35 Oct 9, 2012
LOL! That was a spiffy quote! I hear they are also going to bring in a Mexican/Soul Food Restaurant call Nacho Mama's! Should be a fun place to eat.
Almost wrote:
I've heard from a very reliable source that Hooters will attempt a "spin-off" version of their popular restaurant concept here in Somerset, one that caters to (and employs) a more "mature" clientele.
They're gonna call it "Hangers."
Can't wait.

Level 8

Location hidden

#37 Oct 11, 2012
Bless all hooters -
Wheelieguy

London, KY

#43 Nov 26, 2012
Almost wrote:
I've heard from a very reliable source that Hooters will attempt a "spin-off" version of their popular restaurant concept here in Somerset, one that caters to (and employs) a more "mature" clientele.
They're gonna call it "Hangers."
Can't wait.
Are you sure it is this spinnoff? It might be their "alternative" spinoff in their newest venture where it is an all guys waiting crew named "Danglers," where they wear tight biker shorts and tight tank tops. I sure hope it isn't this one.
Old

Esperance, NY

#44 Nov 26, 2012
MonticelloDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, just whats wrong with "toothless" girls, huh?(wink).
It's not the being toothless that's the problem but why they're toothless that might be the problem
WTF

Morehead, KY

#45 Nov 26, 2012
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Would LOVE to see a buffalo wild wings
I have been saying BW3 would be a money maker for Somerset for years! People don't realize how many from the Cincinnati area have relocated here and come to spend the summer on the lake. BW3 began in that town and they eat it like there is no tomorrow. Baseball and College basketball seasons end/begin at the same time so the Reds and Cats fans will love it. The food is good and all fun food so kids will beg for it. I think a BW3s might take a couple of months to catch on but it would do better than a Hooters or any other type of sports bar. At hooters the food sucks and drink prices are too high. At BW3s the food is priced right and the drinks are cheap.

On the 50 cent wing night every 200lb corn pone ho in Somerset would be there with the feed bucket tied around thier neck. These chubby chasing men who like fat chicks would follow, hunters know thier prey. Oh what a sight to behold!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46 Nov 26, 2012
Hangin' on for a Hooters - They got great cheeseburgers -

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#49 Nov 28, 2012
If you like Hooters, you'll love "Show-Mes" off the 108 in Lexington. Shirts cut a little lower, and shorts are way higher....it's cheeky! LOL! Food about the same. The women are prettier than the Lexington Hooters.

Level 8

Location hidden

#50 Nov 28, 2012
My 1st & last trip to Hooters in Lex., was very disappointing - As was my last 13 trips to Hustlers - Not much to see at either place , but , one can keep hopin'-
Jerk 101

Tucker, GA

#51 Nov 28, 2012
Is hooters really coming? I haven't seen anything in that old sonnys building look like it has even been looked at yet.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#52 Nov 28, 2012
Knowitall9 wrote:
My 1st & last trip to Hooters in Lex., was very disappointing - As was my last 13 trips to Hustlers - Not much to see at either place , but , one can keep hopin'-
You never know KIA....you might like the "Show-Me's" girls! I did, my wife didn't.:( LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 22 min Rickster-- 36,805
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 166,261
can you have a record and work in childcare? (May '10) 46 min Anonymous 28
Trish Horne, slept with my husband? 1 hr Red_Forman 11
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 13,654
Why isn't Mike Sewell in jail 1 hr Well 2
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 2 hr tina 245

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages