Who is the best gynocologist in Somer...
I know

Somerset, KY

#22 Jul 31, 2008
I love Dr. Priddle!! He seems like he really cares about his patients. He also explains everything really well to you. He doesn't seem rushed at all.
mama

London, KY

#23 Jul 31, 2008
Dr. Cunningham. He really takes the time to explain everything so you can understand it and his bedside manner is the best..
The Only Judge -JESUS

Corbin, KY

#24 Aug 5, 2008
Dr. Cunningham is the best! He always listened to all my problems and made me feel like I was the main concern even if he was booked all day! My husband hated him at first, but changed his mind when things got bad at one point in the preg.
unknown

Corbin, KY

#25 Aug 5, 2008
Dr.cunningham delivered both of my girls i loved him!!!! Dr.priddle was also very good!!!
cna

Manchester, KY

#26 Aug 5, 2008
I'm 6 months pregnant with my first child, and I'm going to Kim Bush,MD. She's the best! She's made me comfortable with everything that goes on when u r pregnant.
Question

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Aug 5, 2008
Dr. Jennifer Fuson at Central Baptist...hands down the best around. Other than her, I would trust Tara Horn.
MRP

Somerset, KY

#28 Aug 5, 2008
Dr. Bruner or Dr. Priddle.
just had a baby

Brownsville, TN

#29 Aug 5, 2008
dr. crosslin delivered my son. he's wonderful.
Opinion

London, KY

#30 Aug 6, 2008
Dr.Priddle is absolutely wonderful he delivered my beautiful son 3years ago and he was kind caring and compassionate.
One Who Knows

Louisville, KY

#31 Aug 6, 2008
Dr. Priddle shouldn't be delivering babies. He almost killed me and my baby and tried to blame everyone from his nurse to the ER doctors. He is overbooked and overlooks obvious pregnancy problems that a good OBGYN should find, but he tries to make up with his busy 'in the room and back out' with his 'pat you on the hand' and cordial manner. Excuse me, but I'd rather have a healthy baby than a conversational doctor.
haveababy

Lexington, KY

#32 Aug 6, 2008
Dr Viner was the best overall, but he is now in corbin. Dr Priddle is a good Dr. if it weren't for him I don't know how I would have made it through my miscarriage, he is a very caring man when it comes to his patients, my only complaint is that his bedside manner with the fathers is not great, he treated my husband like he didn't exist. When I got pregnant again and saw Viner he was so good to me knowing my history with the Miscarriage that I saw him my whole pregnancy and he delivered the baby. He is a good Dr he knows his stuff. The only thing at that office is you have to request which Dr you want once you find one you like or they will give you whoever has an opening. I did not like Dr Horn she seemed very stuck up. Did not like Dr crosslin's bedside manner he treated me like my miscarriage was no big deal, but to me trying for 6+years it was a big deal. Just make sure you like your Dr, if you don't keep trying until you find one you like.
haveababy

Lexington, KY

#33 Aug 6, 2008
Also Dr Bruner was okay, but large hands, and I didn't like Dr Rutledge, he would rush out the room not giving you a chance to ask questions.
gyno

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#34 Aug 6, 2008
who would wanna see laura lea's blowed out snatch?
Coo Coo

Somerset, KY

#35 Aug 6, 2008
Dr. Priddle!!!!!!!!!!
Smell Like Fish

Berea, KY

#36 Aug 6, 2008
Bennie Wyatt is also a great gynocologist.
havebaby

Lexington, KY

#37 Aug 6, 2008
mark wrote:
Best advice is go to Lexington if you are pregnant. Priddles office definitely has lack of communication with the other doctors and u usually have to see all of them at one point or another.
Sorry but gas prices over $4 a gallon and money spent on copays and time off work, it is not worth a drive to Lexington especially at the end your going once a week, and what if there is a problem and you need to see a Dr with no local Dr you'd have to drive and hour and a half up there. No way, Somerset has plenty of good OBGYNs.Don't waste a trip to Lexington.

“This is me!”

Since: Jul 08

Somerset KY

#38 Aug 6, 2008
gyno wrote:
who would wanna see laura lea's blowed out snatch?
Grow Up LOOSER!
tiny tot

Corbin, KY

#39 Aug 7, 2008
DR. CUNNINGHAM WITHOUT A DOUBT

Since: Aug 08

Dahlonega, GA

#40 Aug 7, 2008
I have several children (check my screen name) and I started out in Dr. Priddle's practice. When Dr. Cunningham left I followed him. If he moved to the moon I would follow him there too. He is patient and kind and he cares about each and every patient. He is number 1 in my families book!!
LALALALALALALA

London, KY

#41 Aug 7, 2008
I went to Dr. Priddle and them when I was pregnant with my doctor, but they were so busy...I am pregnant now and go to Dr. Hill. I just love her to death. She is much more relaxed than any other doctor I have ever seen. I felt more comfortable around her. She is not uptight like a lot of doctors. She will tell it like it really is, instead of all the medical terminology that no one understands....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
word (Dec '11) 54 min -Papa-Smurf- 99
Word Association (Feb '09) 59 min -Papa-Smurf- 12,462
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 14,435
Who won supreme judge 5 hr Ustis Conway 1
home wrecking local internet slutz 5 hr HEY 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr mdbuilder 177,393
Somerset snitches 8 hr wildred15 25

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages