Hot Shot Bedbug Killer
Sleepless

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Don't buy this product because it does not work. I sprayed two cans of it on my bed, and still got ate up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
keenanv

Hazard, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Sleepless wrote:
Don't buy this product because it does not work. I sprayed two cans of it on my bed, and still got ate up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
What insect were you attempting to control?

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#3 Dec 11, 2012
You sure it wasnt scabbies?
Sleepless

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
keenanv wrote:
<quoted text>What insect were you attempting to control?
Bedbugs. I don't know what else to do. This is affecting my sleep.
keenanv

Hazard, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
JT Eaton Products will give control of bedbugs - one contains pyrethrin spray and another contains deltamethrin spray. There are other products - Bedlam Bed Bug Spray -- Fireback Professional Bed Bug Spray -- can call 1-866-238-9868 for more info!
Sleepless

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
keenanv wrote:
JT Eaton Products will give control of bedbugs - one contains pyrethrin spray and another contains deltamethrin spray. There are other products - Bedlam Bed Bug Spray -- Fireback Professional Bed Bug Spray -- can call 1-866-238-9868 for more info!
Thanks. Is this just a contact killer or does it actually work? I appreciate this information.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
You ever watched videos on tv or online about bed bugs? Ppl waste hundreds of dollars on sprays. It seems the only way they can be killed are with heat. Better look into that. I know how money is.

Good luck.
Sleepless

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Judge-Me-Not wrote:
You ever watched videos on tv or online about bed bugs? Ppl waste hundreds of dollars on sprays. It seems the only way they can be killed are with heat. Better look into that. I know how money is.
Good luck.
Thanks, and I did look into it. It costs like $1,500.00 to $2,000.00 plus you have to be out of your home overnight. This is so frustrating, and creating tension in the household.
ibeatem
#10 Dec 11, 2012
I had them at one time. go to southern states and get a sprayer and some talstar p. read and follow the directions on it. it will kill a lot of them. Go to lowes and get a bag of crawling insect killer. sprinkle this power all around the bedroom and other areas where you find them. and put zippered covers on the mattresse and box springs.
Pitbullie

Versailles, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
research heat treatment. the BBs are very temperature sensitive
Sleepless wrote:
Don't buy this product because it does not work. I sprayed two cans of it on my bed, and still got ate up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Sleepless wrote:
Don't buy this product because it does not work. I sprayed two cans of it on my bed, and still got ate up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Maybe you just had fleas?
Clear Thinker 2oo

London, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
ibeatem wrote:
put zippered covers on the mattresse and box springs.
I'd never thought about this, would probably give 100% relief immediately. Excellent idea!
Sleepless

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Clear Thinker 2oo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never thought about this, would probably give 100% relief immediately. Excellent idea!
Yes, I do like this idea.
Clear Thinker 2oo

London, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Sleepless wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do like this idea.
Suffocate those buggers! lol

It would be a little more noisy, but that's a small price to pay for some sleep.
ibeatem
#17 Dec 17, 2012
Clear Thinker 2oo wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffocate those buggers! lol
It would be a little more noisy, but that's a small price to pay for some sleep.
They can live for up to a year under the cover. The crawling insect killer is very effective. It makes small scratches in the waxy coating of the bugs and that makes them dehydrate and die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary or Trump and one reason why. 8 min wormwood 60
Obama supports NYC 9/11 Mosque (Aug '10) 14 min wormwood 210
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 149,692
Mark Vito 54 min joker 31
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 32,250
ttai 2 hr Cedrick 30
Armstrong Affairs (Jan '16) 7 hr Hasco 36

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages