where to find a good single woman?

where to find a good single woman?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

single guy

Louisville, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
So I'm new to the somerset area and don't know many people. I'm 29 years old, I have a good job, home and car. Just need a good woman. Where do you all go to meet women here?
CTT

Morrisville, MO

#2 May 1, 2013
single guy wrote:
So I'm new to the somerset area and don't know many people. I'm 29 years old, I have a good job, home and car. Just need a good woman. Where do you all go to meet women here?
Depends on what you want. Someone to just have fun with can be had about anywhere, try the new local bars. If you want someone to get serious with volunteerism will put you in contact with a far better class of woman.

Some people recommend church, I've found those women have their heads in the clouds though.
Lucky2013

Tucker, GA

#8 May 1, 2013
So where r u from ?
Single guy..
single guy

Charlestown, IN

#9 May 1, 2013
Lucky2013 wrote:
So where r u from ?
Single guy..
Somerset
pore ole rodney king

Buffalo, TX

#10 May 1, 2013
Lucky2013 wrote:
So where r u from ?
Single guy..
He lied, didn't he? He said he was new to the area in his first post, yet, he said he is from Somerset in reply to your question.
single guy

Charlestown, IN

#11 May 1, 2013
pore ole rodney king wrote:
<quoted text>He lied, didn't he? He said he was new to the area in his first post, yet, he said he is from Somerset in reply to your question.
I'm from Covington living in Somerset now.

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#13 May 13, 2013
Trade your car for a truck, then cruise Wal-Mart, K=Mart and Krogers, They will find you.
Found my Lady at Wal-Mart 16 years ago, Saving my receipt just in case I need to exchange her.

“Hello again”

Level 8

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#14 May 15, 2013
BigDaddyandGang wrote:
Trade your car for a truck, then cruise Wal-Mart, K=Mart and Krogers, They will find you.
Found my Lady at Wal-Mart 16 years ago, Saving my receipt just in case I need to exchange her.
So that's what I'm doing wrong,I just need to find me a bench at Walmart and just sit still for awhile. lmbo!

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#15 May 19, 2013
Don't forget to smile a lot, makes people wonder what you've been up to (or if you're silently passing gas).LOL
Moses

Manchester, KY

#17 May 20, 2013
I have benefited from y'all's comments so much. Thank youens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 18 min Dickens1 31,926
Female boxer fawn lost 27 min Doug 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Strel 148,934
What happened to WKEQ 97.1? 4 hr Roddy Piper 11
Hospital 5 hr NopeGuessAgain 8
4 word game (Jan '09) 10 hr Red_Forman 2,427
autism = retarded? 12 hr BBclue 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages