How is Eric (William) Brown not in jail?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jennifer

Nicholson, GA

#21 Aug 5, 2008
Was he married to Heather Bandy? Is he Ryan's brother?
lol

United States

#22 Aug 5, 2008
He got out of jail sunday!!
Brown Eye

Murray, KY

#23 Aug 5, 2008
Cruel wrote:
"As for comparing an alcoholic to a heroin user(yes oxy's are synthetic heroin) you are out of line. I have had family that have been alcoholics but they held jobs and didn't steal off anyone to get it. "
Your family members are lucky if it did not get to that point then brown eye. Very very lucky and hopefully they are thankful. unfortunately, it usually all goes in the same direction. go on over to the AA and NA meetings and listen to some stories. They all sound about the same. Some more fortunate with their addiction than others.
Im not trying to be rude at all. and I am grateful that you have not had to feel the grip of a horrible horrible addiction.
As for me, no i do not do oxys. clean over a year now, from drugs and alcohol.
thanks
Awesome man, congrats on that. I know if I ever tried oxy's it would be the end of me. Thats why I wont do them. I'm only human. I've been to AA meetings with people with different addictions and I will say a lot of them are similar. Oh well, lets hope someone bombs Purdue Pharma labs. F*cking crooks
Cruel

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 5, 2008
Thanks brown eye. Its been hard but it CAN be done and I agree Purdue Pharma needs to be blown up!

Yes, Eric is Ryans brother, and no Eric has never been married.

yeah_yeah

Elyria, OH

#25 Aug 5, 2008
hes a p u s s y who hides behind other ppl or picks fights w/ ppl he is alot older than him and his brother are rats hope they burn
Anastasia

Frankfort, KY

#26 Aug 5, 2008
Brown eye - why are u dragging other family members into this? I thought this was about ERIC remember. Quit hiding behind a screen name because u are probably one of his so- called friends. Dragging Ryan into this will only get your ass kicked.
jake

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 5, 2008
jennifer wrote:
Was he married to Heather Bandy? Is he Ryan's brother?
jamie was married to heather

Since: Sep 08

United States

#28 Sep 27, 2008
He is now!!!
Anybody

East Bernstadt, KY

#29 Sep 27, 2008
what's he in jail for this time?
Anastasia

Frankfort, KY

#30 Sep 30, 2008
Why is everyone so worried about Eric Brown anyways? If u all know so much about him why are u posting it on the internet. No one cares. The people who keep bringing him up are his so-called friends that know where he is and why he is where he is. So drop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know mark vitoe 17 min Dennis 52
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min usa 149,611
Stay out of fountain. 27 min PJJ 9
Jobs? 4 hr Dale 4
Armstrong Affairs (Jan '16) 7 hr Slong 29
ttai 9 hr connie 29
SCC RN program 10 hr Gaypride 4

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance