pooping in public
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
poobear

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2008
people should poop at home. WHy do people poop in public and stink up all the restaurants and public places. It should be against the law.
omg

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2008
don't be such a child. if people are ruining your public pooping fetish then find somewhere else to poop.
turd

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2008
Maybe you should hold your bladder till you get home, if the stench is such a problem! When you gotta go, ya gotta go!

“"stomp your foot and grin"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2008
mine don't stink!!
oooohhhh

Brownsville, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2008
dont do it
Old Tea Bag

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Maybe the people who leave the paint peeling in public restrooms are staying with their kindly old grandma, and they don't want to befoul her pristine home.
Peace

AOL

#11 Aug 31, 2008
I just hate when theres no toilet paper.
Private Pooper

Corbin, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2008
I hate it when you are in a public bathroom pooping your guts out and a snooty women comes in and announces how awful it smells in there. Like she has never smelled poop before.
tickled

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2008
public poopers stink.
poopy fun

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2008
i like poopin in the urinals
tickled

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2008
Now that is hilarious. If you are gonna poop in public at least put a little humor in it.
singlebutloved

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Aug 31, 2008
Private Pooper wrote:
I hate it when you are in a public bathroom pooping your guts out and a snooty women comes in and announces how awful it smells in there. Like she has never smelled poop before.
I'm a walmart pooper. go in and wait until there arent any feet under the adjoining stalls. if you can't wait that long, wait for the neighbor in the adjoining stall to flush. try to coincide your dump with their flush to camoflauge it. then wait until all the old feet disappear that can match your noise with your shoes. out of kindness make sure no one else is waiting for a stall before you exit. you dont want them to run into a wall of fumes. leave quickly.
HaveANiceDay

AOL

#18 Aug 31, 2008
singlebutloved wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a walmart pooper. go in and wait until there arent any feet under the adjoining stalls. if you can't wait that long, wait for the neighbor in the adjoining stall to flush. try to coincide your dump with their flush to camoflauge it. then wait until all the old feet disappear that can match your noise with your shoes. out of kindness make sure no one else is waiting for a stall before you exit. you dont want them to run into a wall of fumes. leave quickly.
Very well written I must say!
Oh POOP

Somerset, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2008
Like anyone can just turn the urge to poop on and off, let me be the first to tell you that when you gotta go no matter when or where you are at!! I would much rahter poop in the privacy of my own home, but after many years of problems with constipation I am thrilled when the urge hits me no matter where I am. My son used to hold his poop in all day at school until he could get home, and ended up having severe problems! It's just not worth it, it is disgusting but we are in fact only human and the fact of the matter is that we all to poop!!!
poop stains

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Sep 1, 2008
i like to poop in my neighbors yards.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#25 Sep 1, 2008
OK...what I really hate...and as a truck driver I use lots of public restrooms...what I really hate is bathroom noises.

Goes something like this.

"UGHHHHHHHHHH" pant pant "UGHHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHH" AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ROFL

Drives me nuts!
back in the day

London, KY

#27 Sep 1, 2008
I worked at a houseboat factory. Mostly men work there. I think everyone of them waits until they get to work to take a dump. I mean it's every morning the same ones come in and head straight for the bathroom. You can just about time them. Why can't they do their business at home before they come to work. By the time everyone has had his turn the whole break room and office smells horrible. It is so embarrassing for a customer to come in and the fumes from the bathroom would gag a maggot on a gut wagon.

“One Day at a Time”

Since: Aug 08

Franklin KY

#28 Sep 1, 2008
that is too funny
Old Tea Bag

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Sep 1, 2008
Who does Number Two work for?
doo doo at home boy

East Bernstadt, KY

#30 Sep 1, 2008
its the same place where i work. The first thing certain people do is go poop. They stay in the bathroom and they stink up the whole backroom. It is just sick to have to smell somebodys poop while you are working. Why cant these people poop at home before work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. John Whang please read. 15 min Tuna 7
Adult fun 19 min John whang 36
Friday night pilgrims!!!! 21 min John whang 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min eebie 169,898
Bourne street this am 1 hr Paul Harvey Hungwell 5
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 37,822
Scott Foster (Aug '08) 5 hr BobbieKloo 66

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages