life saver

AOL

#1 Oct 9, 2008
DO NOT get your nails done there. My friend and I got our nails done a few days ago and went back to ask them if they would fix it because they were already lifting up after only 2 days. They said no and that we would have to pay the full price again. She said if she did fix it that she would make it hurt. Then these 2 girls (one which works at Peeking) started running their mouths when they needed to just keep there mouths shut and stay out of it. Then we walked outside and was talking about it and apparently they had called the cops on us and the cops followed us out of the Grand Central parking lot. They were very rude to us. they used to have a nail shop in Wayne County but got shut down for too many complaints against them.
flung

Manchester, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2008
u no get no nails fo fe u go now
yup

Brownsville, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2008
somerset nails does suck, thats why you go to tinas nails or lexington.
xxxx

London, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2008
?
Say what Say what

AOL

#5 Oct 9, 2008
Them dumb bitches dont know what the hell they are doing , I think they should shut that rat hole down anyways , Get as many people as you all know and lets turn them into the health dept , they are unsanitary and dont use cleans utensils ,lets hurt there business
blossom

AOL

#6 Oct 10, 2008
yea i think they should be turned in to the Better Business Bureau by more people.they already have complaints against them and a few more they will be shut down.
who_knows

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2008
i love that places and i always go get my nails done their so get over your self..ha ha bitches
my life

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2008
good place to go
who are you who are you

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2008
lets do it.

“EvIL GeNiUs ”

Level 3

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2008
i always get my nails done there have for years never have i had any problems.
Relax

Brownsville, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2008
What colla yoo want? Yoo pay now! Yoo work today? You hae boyfriend? Then she turns to her partner and smiles at you and continues in her own language... Look at this girl honey, she just doesn't know that we don't clean our tubs, implements, or even our hands.
Peking employee

London, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2008
life saver wrote:
DO NOT get your nails done there. My friend and I got our nails done a few days ago and went back to ask them if they would fix it because they were already lifting up after only 2 days. They said no and that we would have to pay the full price again. She said if she did fix it that she would make it hurt. Then these 2 girls (one which works at Peeking) started running their mouths when they needed to just keep there mouths shut and stay out of it. Then we walked outside and was talking about it and apparently they had called the cops on us and the cops followed us out of the Grand Central parking lot. They were very rude to us. they used to have a nail shop in Wayne County but got shut down for too many complaints against them.
Its kind of funny that you'd mention me. You girls just wanted something for nothing. These people didn't have a shop in Monticello they had a shop at the other end of the shopping center, it was called "Nail Express". Excuse me I think I know exactlly what I'm talking about. You came in made a scence had everyone looking at you, so why wouldn't someone respond. Get a life. Realize just beause these people are foreign doesn't mean they're stupid. As for myself like I told you they've done my nails since I was a freshman in high school. Needless to say I'm in my 20's & I'm still having them to do my nails.
someone

London, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2008
peking employee, is her name rebecca and she's a fat blonde?
memo

AOL

#14 Oct 13, 2008
for the girl that works at peking... who cares how old you are? what does that have to do with anything? If you didnt work there you should have just stayed out of it because thats not your place to butt in. i hate that place and i hope they shut down. they had the right to go back and ask them to fix their nails if it was only a few days after they got them done. any other place would have fixed them.
Peking Employee

London, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2008
someone wrote:
peking employee, is her name rebecca and she's a fat blonde?
No my name is Heather. Why would ya'll wish bad luck anyone? Karama will bite you in the butt.
Coco

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2008
Somerset Nails is the only nail salon that I will go to in Somerset. If the one slow dude does my nails they have a tendency to come off more quickly, but it is also one of the cheaper places in Somerset.

The best place that I have found is Sky Nails in Richmond. The salon owner is in her early 20's, speaks better English than I do and prices are very reasonable. Take a right off of the interstate and take a left at chase bank, can't miss it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rodney clark (Aug '08) 3 hr Snitch hater 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 136,050
Post songs/music links here for your favorite L... (Jan '13) 7 hr uchiha4evr 20
Whats up with Brandy Compton? 7 hr Marks mommy 2
Somerset is wet, where are the new Restaurants? 8 hr dionysio 120
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 25,628
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 8 hr Knowitall9 14,925
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]