|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Judged:

privacy wrote:
Why is it you people feel you must put all of these comments on here? It sounds like you all are so close. Why can't you just tell her to her face instead of posting online? Looks like to me you all are just adding fuel to the fire, and really in some very sick way enjoy the comments, even the bad ones. Otherwise you would just shut-up and let it go.
Yes we are close but if someone takes a shot at any of us we respond.And if you think we are getting a rise out of the negative then you are in need of professional help.Yes we like to see the positive because it shows the one who tried to hurt her did not succeed.So you can shut up.We didn't need to here from you either.Dont start any crap.Find another topic if you have nothing positive to say.
ten fold

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Judged:

u must not know her or u would know she is a beautiful girl inside an out an u all are sad individuals so get a life an get off topixs an stop bashing good people like her..
Kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Roy wrote:
I wish I had the restraint in my words as the rest of my family.They are even nice when they defend their great daughter.I on the other hand am blunt and would love nothing more than to get my hands on these cowards.I have left my name so I am not that hard of a person to find.So if the assholes who talked shit want to use their names I would love to speak with you in person.
I love you Roy Lee..

“This is me!”

Since: Jul 08

Somerset KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

WOW is all im sayin!
Kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

ten fold wrote:
u must not know her or u would know she is a beautiful girl inside an out an u all are sad individuals so get a life an get off topixs an stop bashing good people like her..
Thank you so much God Bless.
Kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

brad wrote:
wow girl your just one word..........sexy!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you...

Since: Aug 08

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Laura Lea wrote:
WOW is all im sayin!
HEY ARE YOU THE SAME GIRL THAT IS GREAT FRIENDS WITH KINSLEY HUFF??????????

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

privacy wrote:
Why is it you people feel you must put all of these comments on here? It sounds like you all are so close. Why can't you just tell her to her face instead of posting online? Looks like to me you all are just adding fuel to the fire, and really in some very sick way enjoy the comments, even the bad ones. Otherwise you would just shut-up and let it go.
I STILL WONDER WHY YOU DONT GOT ENOUGH BACK BONE TO SHOW YOUR NAME .......... GIVES ME ALOT A REASON TO WONDER I MUST YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!
roy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

SHEVAN wrote:
<quoted text> I STILL WONDER WHY YOU DONT GOT ENOUGH BACK BONE TO SHOW YOUR NAME .......... GIVES ME ALOT A REASON TO WONDER I MUST YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!
Trust me we would tell them to their face if they werent scared little privates like you. They dont say who they are. But were getting close to finding out.
roy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

sorry that last comment was for privacy not shevan. shevan had just copied it.
notcool

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Judged:

you people really have a problem with talking trash about people on here. You all need to stop for one min and put yourself in kasey's shoes. This girl is a mircle in everyones eyes. She is so sweet and very lucky to be with us. So rethink be for you go startin shit on people. Leave her alone!!!!
kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

notcool wrote:
you people really have a problem with talking trash about people on here. You all need to stop for one min and put yourself in kasey's shoes. This girl is a mircle in everyones eyes. She is so sweet and very lucky to be with us. So rethink be for you go startin shit on people. Leave her alone!!!!
Thank you so very much, I appreciate you and may God Bless you. Good ppl like yourself make what they say mean nothing.
what comes around

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Judged:

well first of all kasey has always been a great girl. she has had her mistakes just like me and anyones else. this is really bad. her brother was in a motorcycle wreck and put in a wheel chair. then within a couple of months she had a car accident. and kasey was in a wheel chair. that family has been through alot. and i think its time u all should give it a rest. could u imagine almost losing one of ur kids. especially 2. with in several months apart. this is really bad leave the girl alone. she has the biggest heart in the world. and thats what makes her even more beautiful. karma is a b*tch. what comes around goes around. this is the worst gossip anyone could do. all u need to wake up befor something like that happens to u or one of ur family members.
and kasey hate to say this but kinsley is two-faced and it would suprise me if she is the one that posted this pic. and she will get on here an post and tell u all this stuff and u will propbly believe she didnt. but she would always eat u up to ur face and talk so much crap about u, behind her back. she was also always after dusty

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Judged:

Kasey, its Stephanie. I hardly ever post on this stupid site, but when I saw all this crap going on I had to say something~~You know you are one of the strongest, sweetest toughest girls I have ever met in my life. People can be so hateful. They don't realize how hard you have worked to get where you are today and they have no idea what you have been through. You just keep your head up and be proud of yourself! You know you are beautiful inside and out, and if people can't see that, well, then it's their loss! Love you girl!
kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Im busy working wrote:
Kasey, its Stephanie. I hardly ever post on this stupid site, but when I saw all this crap going on I had to say something~~You know you are one of the strongest, sweetest toughest girls I have ever met in my life. People can be so hateful. They don't realize how hard you have worked to get where you are today and they have no idea what you have been through. You just keep your head up and be proud of yourself! You know you are beautiful inside and out, and if people can't see that, well, then it's their loss! Love you girl!
Thank you so much God Bless.
kasey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

what comes around wrote:
well first of all kasey has always been a great girl. she has had her mistakes just like me and anyones else. this is really bad. her brother was in a motorcycle wreck and put in a wheel chair. then within a couple of months she had a car accident. and kasey was in a wheel chair. that family has been through alot. and i think its time u all should give it a rest. could u imagine almost losing one of ur kids. especially 2. with in several months apart. this is really bad leave the girl alone. she has the biggest heart in the world. and thats what makes her even more beautiful. karma is a b*tch. what comes around goes around. this is the worst gossip anyone could do. all u need to wake up befor something like that happens to u or one of ur family members.
and kasey hate to say this but kinsley is two-faced and it would suprise me if she is the one that posted this pic. and she will get on here an post and tell u all this stuff and u will propbly believe she didnt. but she would always eat u up to ur face and talk so much crap about u, behind her back. she was also always after dusty
Hey this is Kaseys mom. Thank you so much for caring. Yes weve certainly found out since their accidents. You find out who your friends are. And theyve both found out they are very few and far between. PPL are shallow and cruel. Yes Ive concidered the possibility of ever who started this being someone posing as a friend.. It will come out. Every one is working on it as hard as they can. And your right what goes around comes around, it will come home to them.. in time. Again thank you and God Bless you.
WARD

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

In Somerset if you are being talked about or called names, chances are you're on top or close to it. Meaning someone is jealous of you and what you have done.. That is the Somerset Way.. Your on top baby.
sms mom

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

i love you Kasey
ithink

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

i think noone knew it was her,i believe this site is very mean and people has everything bad to say about everyone on here.i wouldnt worry about it its just people saying stuff that i guess they didnt know who it was im sure we all take bad pictures i do my kids do everyone does all i would be mad about is who put the picture on there to begin with if she took it then it would be the person with the picture!sorry about all of your troubles with the wreck god will be with you!
BIGMAMA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Judged:

i love you Kase...You my lil sis..not by blood but that dont matter! your still my lil sis...and i am not to happy bout the crap peps put on here....if i find out who put it on here i will stomp a few butts...i dont like to be the fighter but i will not have someone putting MY FAMILY DOWN!!!!! you mess with her you mess with me ...
Kasey is a sweet girl, and i love her much ....God Bless ...
You people need Jesus ..you dont treat people mean just cuz you dont like them ....Get a life and go on.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is PC trying to close SHS down 18 min Whatever Glenn Beck 50
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 128,757
Word Association (Feb '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,390
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr uhk 1,018
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 10,268
Todd Wood gives enormous raises 4 hr Really?!?! 23
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 20,036
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••