First Prev
of 12
Next Last
KASEY CRABTREE

Brownsville, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2008
NOW SOME JEALOUS PERSON PUT A AWFUL PICTURE OF ME ON HERE SOOOOOOOOOOOO IM PUTTING ONE OF MYSELF ON HERE !!!!!!!!!! SORRY HATERS POST YOUR NAME IF YOUR GONNA HATE OH MY BAD YOU DONT GOT ANY BACK BONE , AND I DUNNO WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ANYWAY IM A VERY SWEET PERSON IVE ALWAYS TRIED AND DID EVERYTHING THAT I COULD FOR OTHER PEOPLE THATS WHY I WAS IN A CRITICAL CAR WRECK IN 05 HIT BY A MAN WHO HAD JUST GOT OUT OF PRISION 4 SELLING DRUGS HE HIT ME DOING 90 M.P.H THREW ME 50 FEET IN THE AIR I WAS IN A COMA FOR 7 MONTHS AND ALMOST DIED LIKE 15 TIMES BUT IM A MIRACLE BECAUSE OF GOD. HE SAVED MY LIFE AND HAD A ANGEL SITTING ON MY SHOULDER THE DAY OF THAT WRECK I WAS VERY BLESSED EVEN THOUGH I PRETTY MUCH LOST EVERY ONE OF MY OLD FRIENDS THE PEOPLE THAT I WAS TRUE FRIENDS ANYWAYS I LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY EVER YOU FIND OUT WHO YOOUR FRIENDS ARE !!!!!!!!!! I PRETTY MUCH ONLY HAD MY FAMILY AND WHEN I SAY FAMILY I JUST MEAN MY MOTHER ,FATHER,MY SISTER BUFFY AND HER CHILDREN AND MY BROTHER DUSTY THEY ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD SO GOD BLESS THOSE PEOPLE AND BE WITH THEM PLEASE & I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME EACH DAY GET A LITTLE STRONGER
brad

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2008
wow girl your just one word..........sexy!!!!!!!!!!
KASEY CRABTREE

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 23, 2008
brad wrote:
wow girl your just one word..........sexy!!!!!!!!!!
WELL THANK YOU U PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE :]
rebecca

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2008
Hi Kasey! I can't believe people are this cruel it just makes me sad. You are a beautiful girl honey don't let these losers get you down.
nancy

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Aug 23, 2008
hey girl we went to school together. don't know if you remember me but someone took o pic of me and my friend and put it on here 2. but i think you are very pretty and hold your head high girl. don't worry about what other people think. its a shame that they are that low tho.
hello

London, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2008
didn't see any picture. it says its not available

Since: Aug 08

Brownsville, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2008
nancy wrote:
hey girl we went to school together. don't know if you remember me but someone took o pic of me and my friend and put it on here 2. but i think you are very pretty and hold your head high girl. don't worry about what other people think. its a shame that they are that low tho.
HEY HOW DO I ADD YOU ON HERE I JUST MADE A PROFILE MY PROFILE NAME IS SHEVAN

Brownsville, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2008
nancy wrote:
HEY I MADE A PROFILE ON HERE MY PROFILE NAME ON HERE SHEVAN.ADD ME CAUSE I DONT NO HOW

Since: Aug 07

Somerset

#9 Aug 23, 2008
Casey, I'm a friend of Renee's and I love ya too and so glad to hear you are doing well. Don't listent to all these ignorant people who say bad things about good people

“I'll split my bread with ya-!”

Since: May 08

37° 4′ 59N 84 36 34W

#10 Aug 23, 2008
SHEVAN wrote:
<quoted text>HEY I MADE A PROFILE ON HERE MY PROFILE NAME ON HERE SHEVAN.ADD ME CAUSE I DONT NO HOW
It won't let you add people on here,I wish it would tho.

Brownsville, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2008
shamrock70 wrote:
Casey, I'm a friend of Renee's and I love ya too and so glad to hear you are doing well. Don't listent to all these ignorant people who say bad things about good people
WHICH RENEE RENEE RANKIN OR RENEE GIBSON ????????? IM PRETTY SURE YOU MEAN RENNE RANKIN THOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY WRECK AND I HAVENT TAKLED TO THE OTHER ONE IN A VERY LONG TIME BUT THAN YOU I JUST THINK ITS SAD THAT PEOPLE CAN BE JEAOULS OF A GIRL THAT IS HURT AND STILL RECOVRING SO I PITTY THEM BUT THANK YOU 4 YOUR COMMENT
Dusty

Brownsville, TN

#12 Aug 23, 2008
Kasey I am so proud of your strenth, compassion and courage. Your are a 5'9 long legged, beautiful big blue eyed, blonde beauty.. thats the problem the ones who wanted to hurt you are insecure and jealous. they see the little girl almost back and they dont know how to handle the competition sweetie. You are one tough lady and a survivor. With a heart of gold.. what they meant to hurt you. God can use for good. And by your sweet messages, I see God done at work here. Our God is an awesome God. Pray for their souls.
Shamrock70

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 23, 2008
SHEVAN wrote:
<quoted text>WHICH RENEE RENEE RANKIN OR RENEE GIBSON ????????? IM PRETTY SURE YOU MEAN RENNE RANKIN THOUGH BECAUSE I KNOW SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY WRECK AND I HAVENT TAKLED TO THE OTHER ONE IN A VERY LONG TIME BUT THAN YOU I JUST THINK ITS SAD THAT PEOPLE CAN BE JEAOULS OF A GIRL THAT IS HURT AND STILL RECOVRING SO I PITTY THEM BUT THANK YOU 4 YOUR COMMENT
Renee Denney- one of my very best friends for many years
Roy

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2008
Kasey honey this is your cousin Roy.The losers that posted rude comments will get theirs one way or another.You are a very beautiful young lady and have more heart than any of the assholes who would try to harm you.Its ok you know our family sticks together and they can never take that from you.The only thing they can do is run the chance of pissing all of us off.And they damn sure dont want all of our family on the hunt.I know you are better than them so let them hate on we all know you are one of the bravest and toughest girls there is.
Your aunt

Brownsville, TN

#15 Aug 23, 2008
I love you Roy.. your right our family sticks together so they better keep their identity secret.. they arent that brave. Love you.
Renea Denney

Brownsville, TN

#16 Aug 23, 2008
Im Kaseys big sister. I love her and Im very proud of my beautiful, strong and courageous little sister.
Roy

Somerset, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2008
I wish I had the restraint in my words as the rest of my family.They are even nice when they defend their great daughter.I on the other hand am blunt and would love nothing more than to get my hands on these cowards.I have left my name so I am not that hard of a person to find.So if the assholes who talked shit want to use their names I would love to speak with you in person.

Brownsville, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2008
Shamrock70 wrote:
<quoted text>
Renee Denney- one of my very best friends for many years
OH YEAH IM SORRY MY SISTER RENEA I WASNT THINKING LOL MY MIND WAS JUST IN A DIFFRENT PLACE
privacy

Hazard, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2008
Why is it you people feel you must put all of these comments on here? It sounds like you all are so close. Why can't you just tell her to her face instead of posting online? Looks like to me you all are just adding fuel to the fire, and really in some very sick way enjoy the comments, even the bad ones. Otherwise you would just shut-up and let it go.

Brownsville, TN

#20 Aug 23, 2008
privacy wrote:
Why is it you people feel you must put all of these comments on here? It sounds like you all are so close. Why can't you just tell her to her face instead of posting online? Looks like to me you all are just adding fuel to the fire, and really in some very sick way enjoy the comments, even the bad ones. Otherwise you would just shut-up and let it go.
WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE PRIVATE NO BACK BONE???????? AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NO LIFE HONEY ??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Mickey402 148,905
Tiffany Wheeler (Oct '09) 12 hr Jack 8
We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty (Nov '10) 13 hr BBclue 17
This or That? (May '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 2,177
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 20 hr Red_Forman 12,547
What happened to WKEQ 97.1? Sat Zeus 9
Sam aaron berry Sat Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages