First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WhoKnows

Hazard, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2008
Is she on drugs or what,last time i saw her she looked fu**ing awful.does anyone know whats going on with her?and where is her kids?
sarah

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Sep 16, 2008
u know shes on drugs, she always have been.
sassy_jo

Corbin, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Don't even start biatches....Rella is and always has been a good mom. You all need to stay off Rella and Miranda...bet you all wouldnt talk trash to their faces. She's got her kids, and takes care of Ashley Compton's kids too. Besides that Rella's kids are almost grown, hell.
sarah

Brodhead, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2008
is rella with charles?
Hell Yeah

Hazard, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2008
The bitch has always been on drugs sassy jo,you can lie for her if you want to.I know you are scared of her,but see i am not scared of a druggie because she is going to get hers.when you bad things to people it always comes back on you.and as far as Rella raising ashley`s boys,well thats a lie to hell her kids raise their self.I have a son that plays football with her son,wheres Rella at those games?dont worry we cheer him on because we are good parents!he always says his mom is at work,so is that what you tell them?I know alot of people that loves to give information on Rella.watch who you think your friends are.......back fire!!!!!!
battle of the

Brownsville, TN

#6 Sep 17, 2008
mudsharks
rella

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2008
sarah wrote:
is rella with charles?
when i wanna be, i am!!
what a shame

Hazard, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2008
Your with charles when money drugs get low,if you gonna tell it tell the truth you are nasty.thats the truth if charles is smart he will leave you before you drag him down like you have every one else that you have fu**cked stop acting like a child and worry about raising your children the right way so they dont end up like you.but what i know about their father they wont end up like you hes good people.oh and dont let me leave out anthonys beautiful fiance she is a great woman and mother so stop hating on her get a life do something positive for a change......go to church,and the next time i hear of you calling baby amelia newell out her name you will deal with me!!!and you dont scare me... chaz tries to get along with you but you make it impossible i have never heard her say anything about you or your kids grow up..........
rella

London, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2008
what a shame wrote:
Your with charles when money drugs get low,if you gonna tell it tell the truth you are nasty.thats the truth if charles is smart he will leave you before you drag him down like you have every one else that you have fu**cked stop acting like a child and worry about raising your children the right way so they dont end up like you.but what i know about their father they wont end up like you hes good people.oh and dont let me leave out anthonys beautiful fiance she is a great woman and mother so stop hating on her get a life do something positive for a change......go to church,and the next time i hear of you calling baby amelia newell out her name you will deal with me!!!and you dont scare me... chaz tries to get along with you but you make it impossible i have never heard her say anything about you or your kids grow up..........
bite me ashley!!
sure

Hazard, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2008
I am not Ashley and i wouldnt let a dog bite you.I am not playing.I will and have started a legal process.
bumpity bump

London, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2008
now let's see -- you will - or you have ? are we..........confused??
dont get it twisted

Hazard, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2008
somebodys in trouble,wonder who it is??????????

“I'll split my bread with ya-!”

Since: May 08

37° 4′ 59N 84 36 34W

#15 Sep 17, 2008
sure wrote:
I am not Ashley and i wouldnt let a dog bite you.I am not playing.I will and have started a legal process.
Dont know you but i like you already..hahahah rella!
sassy_jo

Corbin, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2008
Rella dont even sweat this bullsh*t...we all know what life was like when u were w/ Anthony. You grew 8 paddles to swim in that sh*t creek; went to college, got ur license, provided a better life for your kids, and delt w/ Anthony at the same time. Anthony and Nastity are the one's failing drug tests if truth be known....not Rella!!! And Nastity use to let her kids keep lice all the time...didnt she even lose custody at one time.hmmm.
whatever

Hazard, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2008
I don't know who Rella is, and what she does with her life is her business, but do not bring Chaz's kids into this. They are to be kept out your trash-eating mouth. They are children, they are unable to defend themselves. Everyone on here are grown ass adults, and you all can trash each other all you want. I could care less what each of you say or do to each other, but do not bring my nieces into this. That is a mistake that should not be made again. That goes for Rella and Anthony's kids also. They have nothing to do with a bunch of idiots fighting.
CHAZ

Hazard, KY

#18 Sep 18, 2008
I talked to a very good friend of mine this morning after i was informed that someone was bashing my children on the forum,i was told that it is a crime because they are minors!hmmmmm.went to college huh?i guess they dont teach common sense?just to let you both know that i have taken action against both of you!and Rella this is not personal its all about my kids,because you have called Amelia out her name for the last time.I love your kids just like i do my own,and would never hurt them the way you try to hurt our daughter!I didnt call social services on you,i know you like to think i did,i dont understand that either?please can you stop bashing my kids?they have done nothing to you.I am trying to get along with you but damn you make it impossible,we might as well start trying because i am not going anywhere and the kids have a sister let them be part of her life!(THIS STOPS NOW)
old lady

London, KY

#19 Sep 18, 2008
It's so very obvious that hell yeah, what a shame, and chaz are all 3 one and the same. Grow up !!

“I'll split my bread with ya-!”

Since: May 08

37° 4′ 59N 84 36 34W

#20 Sep 18, 2008
CHAZ wrote:
I talked to a very good friend of mine this morning after i was informed that someone was bashing my children on the forum,i was told that it is a crime because they are minors!hmmmmm.went to college huh?i guess they dont teach common sense?just to let you both know that i have taken action against both of you!and Rella this is not personal its all about my kids,because you have called Amelia out her name for the last time.I love your kids just like i do my own,and would never hurt them the way you try to hurt our daughter!I didnt call social services on you,i know you like to think i did,i dont understand that either?please can you stop bashing my kids?they have done nothing to you.I am trying to get along with you but damn you make it impossible,we might as well start trying because i am not going anywhere and the kids have a sister let them be part of her life!(THIS STOPS NOW)
I agree w/you Chaz,I am sick and tired of all the drama and b/s with Rella.I haven't done anything to her for her to have talked about me the way she did and does.Yes i do say things know but its only because she deserves it.And I will say this she better not call any of my kids out of their names....
CHAZ

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Sep 18, 2008
old lady,you don`t even know me and i dont hide behind a computer,and that`s the first time i have ever commented on this bullshit topix page.i have no problem with using my real name,i know some others should try doing the same....
CHAZ

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Sep 18, 2008
Ashley,hello i dont think we have been interduced i am anthony`s girlfriend of course you probabually know that.i have been dealing with this shit from day one,and i am fed up with it.she has talked about my family long enough!it stops here,and as far as Anthony taking care of his kids always has.and he will get to see them.....c-ya ASH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 min Rickster-- 39,727
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min mdbuilder 177,888
Ladies serious ? 2 hr truth 12
Ttai 2018 5 hr Yes to union 16
Are you angry at God? 11 hr American 32
Looking for Tim Jones 17 hr Happyfriend83 1
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 17 hr -Papa-Smurf- 14,437

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages