A cheap place to get my dogs ears clipped email me at whitney_baker2@yahoo.com
Dont

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 3, 2012
It's mean and cruel to do that to a dog
Shut up

London, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Leave your two cents out of someone's convo if your not going to give them an answer
Joey

London, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2012
I don't know anyone cruel and mean enough to do something like that to an innocent animal. However, I am mean and cruel enough to do that to someone who did.
No charge. Your welcome a-hole!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2012
Umm duh the vet.They do them all of the time.I have a great Dane &. Theydid his.It wasn't painful for him at all.He was asleep the whole time.
Westwood

London, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2012
A Boxer or Great Dane would be O.K. because of their pain threshold. I would not do it to a Schnauzer even though they're prettier with cropped ears. It's been years since we had any cropped so I don't know about the vets around here.
Also if you're looking for a cheap place, you shouldn't get it done.
katelynn russell

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Please email me if you have any information on where to get my blue pit puppys ears cropped in dayton ohio! Paisleighsmommy6512@gmail.com thanks :)
mee

London, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
katelynn russell wrote:
Please email me if you have any information on where to get my blue pit puppys ears cropped in dayton ohio! Paisleighsmommy6512@gmail.com thanks :)
yeah there you go crop the pit bulls ears and make him look even meaner then what he already does. wanna know who crops a pits ears? thugs that fight them and want to make themselves look like some tough guy. keep the dogs ears just the way they are. you should know that everybody is scared of them already so dont make that dog look more fierce then it already does. the only reason your doing it is just for the look anyway so go ahead and tell me how high there pain tolerance is and that its totally ok!
Dana

Call, TX

#11 Jan 12, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text> yeah there you go crop the pit bulls ears and make him look even meaner then what he already does. wanna know who crops a pits ears? thugs that fight them and want to make themselves look like some tough guy. keep the dogs ears just the way they are. you should know that everybody is scared of them already so dont make that dog look more fierce then it already does. the only reason your doing it is just for the look anyway so go ahead and tell me how high there pain tolerance is and that its totally ok!
You should get your facts straight. Pit bulls are amazing dogs and people who fear them because of 'RUMORS' are ignorant. A boxer can have them cut but not a pit? You're ignorant.
kevin

Lynn, MA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
I called all the vets in my area Claremont nh they said they won't ........ someone plz help me I'll dive if I have to I have a cane corso puppy. I never her ear clipped asap

Email me plz. kevinrawnsley44@gmail.com

Or Facebook me . Kevin Rawnsley . Pic of the puppy on there too.
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Need to know wrote:
Why don't you get yours clipped first and tell us how you feel.
mayanQueen

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2013
I just gat3 months old doboreman for my boys .and pleas help me to fine a cheap place to do there ears.thanks
Old

Beattyville, KY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get your facts straight. Pit bulls are amazing dogs and people who fear them because of 'RUMORS' are ignorant. A boxer can have them cut but not a pit? You're ignorant.
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-f...
[Quote]38 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2012.2 Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 600 U.S. cities,3 pit bulls contributed to 61%(23) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.[/Quote]
Clear Thinker 2oo

London, KY

#26 Apr 8, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get yours clipped first and tell us how you feel.
Look around at the what's going on around you because tats and piercings have gotten out of control. Self mutilation has become normal, folks are walking around with hardware hanging out of their face etc. If there's a cold analytical reason for it then it's fine, but otherwise it's just foolish in my opinion.
There are much bigger fish to fry than any pain an animal may feel due to these procedures, regardless how silly the reason is.
reasharl

Mattapoisett, MA

#28 Aug 4, 2013
I am indesparate need of finding a vet to clip my dogs ears they are almost 6 months I haven't been able to find a vet willing please help where can I take them oh yeah they are Doberman Pincher pups. Thanx
Trixie

Fishers, IN

#31 Sep 10, 2013
6 months is WAY too old to do them without immense pain to your dog. Why didn't you think about it 6 months ago?
sandy

Corydon, KY

#32 Nov 5, 2013
It not any more cruel than having your private clipped, at least the vet puts the puppy to sleep.
consumer

Versailles, KY

#33 Nov 5, 2013
I think all dogs look better au naturel. leave the poor dog alone, its a living being, not a fashion acessory.

If you MUST do this, consult a Vet before you get your dog. Learn something about the breed before you aquire one.

My favorite breed is rescue. Hey, I like big mutts, I cannot lie.

Tail docking is much worse, BTW. Studies show that these dogs develop arthritis at an increased rate.
Need to know wrote:
consumer

Versailles, KY

#34 Nov 5, 2013
Don't believe it. You are more likely to die from being hit by a coconut or strunk by lightning.

Its not the breed. Its idiot owners. Some people shoouldn't own goldfish, yet morons tend to get big dogs and don't take care of them.
Old wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-f...
[Quote]38 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2012.2 Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 600 U.S. cities,3 pit bulls contributed to 61%(23) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.[/Quote]
James

London, UK

#37 Aug 7, 2014
Hi guys can u please help me to clipped my dog ears any now any vets or person to clipped ears dog can u tex on this number please 07405654870

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 52 min gladthelakeisback 26,929
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Family Man 141,440
Wrath of GOD 1 hr boky 1
Word Association (Feb '09) 4 hr Red_Forman 12,090
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 11,324
Confederate flag: Heritage or Hate (May '09) 4 hr Layla 111
What neighborhoods should I avoid? 4 hr Layla 10
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages