Leah

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Does anyone know how much a lottery ticket retailer makes on a power ball ticket.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2012
For selling , it's 1% - For selling a winning ticket , it's 10% , I think -

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#4 Nov 27, 2012
A friend of mine won 500,000 on a scratchoff last year in Va..Paid the taxes on it,bought a new Buick and paid off his mortgage.He told me last week that he thinks he has 2 or 3 thousand left.Easy come,easy go!
Leah

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Booming Thunder wrote:
A friend of mine won 500,000 on a scratchoff last year in Va..Paid the taxes on it,bought a new Buick and paid off his mortgage.He told me last week that he thinks he has 2 or 3 thousand left.Easy come,easy go!
It is an accomplishment to pay off a mortgage, buy a new car, pay the taxes and come out with 2-3 thousand left. I wouldn't complain.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2012
I'd go to McD's and hava McRib to celebrate -

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
The most fun I'd have would be writing checks to my loved ones for a few million each. Then sneaking over to visit and hand the those checks by surprise. I'd be my own personal version of Publishers Clearinghouse, minus the balloons, flowers and cameras of course.. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I'd also but Topix and appoint myself a Top Mod position -

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
That should sttate "buy" -

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Hmmmm. I suppose a position could be bought on Topix, hehe... Money can get you just about anything, but who'd want to take that chore on?
No thank you. I get repulsed enough by some of what's said on here just getting on as little or as often as I do now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Paul 178,245
ttai 1 hr Carol Estes 13
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 14,442
New executive order 1 hr Bangin Becky Baker 5
What is KTAP? (Dec '08) 7 hr Carol Estes 90
fountain square 7 hr Fiddledeedee 12
Did you ever dated a somerset married cop? (Oct '09) 8 hr Mightbqwer 37

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages