Lora Woodall-Cornet-Garner-Butler-Oak...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a conservative voice

London, KY

#64 Sep 15, 2009
Ladyinsomerset wrote:
Another problem is the pentacostal churches failing to preach against sin. It all about prasing God and getting something from him.
They will not cut their hair because the Bible teaches that it is a dishonor to their husbands, but they fail to submit to or obey their husbands. One right thing does not cover up for the other wrongs things.
Nothing in this world is worth one second in hell and that is where sin is taking them all.
Lindsay, NO ONE is falling for your act so why don't you GIVE IT UP and stop trying to slander the REAL Lady in Somerset's name!?! Especially since you are embarrassing yourself with your piss-poor impression of her...you a) don't sound like her, b) say things she would not say and c) can't spell or use punctuation. Do us all a FAVOR and GO AWAY!!!
HerBirthday2day

Eubank, KY

#65 Oct 17, 2009
coworker wrote:
well she seems nice. I dont know about her love life but its aparent she has a big one. and looks like she is not liked all that much. its funny to see what people really think about people on here. i thought she was a nice girl. i didnt know she had a kid. she dont talk about one. people are talking now though and she needs to stay away from all the taken men because it seems like that is her drug of choice.
You know somerset/antioch/burnside have some wonderful wishes for her birthday today--its hoped she has grown in positive ways from the deceit the above post suggests she lives her life--aging and the year and a half removed from three or four marriages and countless male encounters and experiences hopefully have her forgetting the youth that caused her to be the way the above poster and others see her, and no matter if she says she is "very much in LUV", its been a recurring theme she says that often and much, almost yearly of various husbands and boyfriends--can she be a better person than she is painted in the majority of these posts?--any other wishes pulaski?

Libra
Your lunar low begins as the Moon enters Virgo and your twelfth house of secrets this evening, urging you to spend some quiet time alone. This is a good time to think about the events of the past month as you enter your low lunar cycle. Turn in early tonight so you will feel more refreshed tomorrow.
3rd Time Charm

Bolivar, MO

#66 Nov 10, 2009
SMH wrote:
what can anyone say?...
remember, if she has mentioned another male 2 to 3 times to anyone she is dating, this means you, mr. very much in lov myspace, rest assured something is going on, this woman is slick, how else do you explain 3 to 4 marriages before age 28? take more than an hour to go get milk from the store? any other mysterious disappearnces? oh, and time away with her bff ts? has she ever cried post coitus, exclaiming "i never knew 2 people could be so close?" investing any heart into this female is a mistake, once a cheater, always a cheater... throw this momma from the train, i am not the only one of this opinion, look at the dozens of posts here
Are you serious

United States

#67 Dec 23, 2009
Someone tell me how to contact this girl, Sounds like you Ky boys are not layin the pipe correctly. If you guy could beat it up she would not need to stray!!
Deeper

London, KY

#68 Jan 2, 2010
Are you serious wrote:
Someone tell me how to contact this girl, Sounds like you Ky boys are not layin the pipe correctly. If you guy could beat it up she would not need to stray!!
mr. 3 inch, if that were the case, she'd still be with me, as i laid it, as no other before, during or after... that juju would still be mine, if not for the neverending parental manipulation and almost infantile need to please those that came before it
Mr 3 inch

United States

#69 Jan 4, 2010
Deeper wrote:
<quoted text>
mr. 3 inch, if that were the case, she'd still be with me, as i laid it, as no other before, during or after... that juju would still be mine, if not for the neverending parental manipulation and almost infantile need to please those that came before it
Deeper,
I think you are still waiting to get laid for the 1st time! As you should have been able to tell that earlier post was a joke, I have known this chicka since she was about 8yrs old(I went to Elementary school w/her) and have always wondered where she ended up. It sounds like she has been having lots of fun! Btw congrats on the IMMEDIATE NEED to defend your Man-hood. Hope everything works out for you!
WantSumHelp

London, KY

#70 Jan 26, 2010
lol ha ha wrote:
maybe some of you women will be treating your husbands right then...sounds like some people are concerned....don't be scared...go kiss your husband tell him how much you think of him....if not good luck
incredible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test 5 hr District attorney 2
Missy Poo 6 hr Famdamily 10
Grace Marie martin 6 hr John whang 7
I am a bisexual man looking for another man 6 hr John whang 12
What do you think about John whan ? 6 hr John whang 42
Live Fish 6 hr John whang 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Just an observer 169,982

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages