mystic gal

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2010
What are the rates for water? This is for people who live in the county that gets water from Somerset.
jo jo

Liberty, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2010
ask kelly
sarge

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2010
If kelly would have made it the county would get its own water plant and not depend on the citys.
Jim

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2010
Kelly, voted for the rate increase, he is such a sore loser, wanting to change the form of government after he gets beat! Where was this idea two years ago when he ran for council? He is a self serving do gooder!!! With not one real idea of his own. Flip flopper.
Gib

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2010
Kelly, voted for the rate increase, he is such a sore loser, wanting to change the form of government after he gets beat! Where was this idea two years ago when he ran for council? He is a self serving do gooder!!! With not one real idea of his own. Flip flopper.
mystic gal

Vicco, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2010
I hope there is a misprint in the paper about the rates. The first 1000 gallons is a reasonable price. It is after that I will not be able to pay. At 45 cents per gallon that is 45 dollars for a 100 gallon of water. If the rate is 45 cents for the next 9000 gallon of water that would be okay.
GREASE MONKEY

Manchester, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2010
mr kelly has made a lot of people madd wanting to change the way our city is run. He needs move to the county.
spectator

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jul 5, 2010
If JP doesnt win, Id be for a change. Girdler is a clown, and and he's destroying our city!!!!!
catman

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 8, 2010
what does kelly want to do now, he has not done anything the past 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lies, Cheating, and Drama (Jun '15) 13 min Trish 2
any vegans in somerset? (Apr '10) 27 min pooSee 51
Hardscape 30 min pooSee 12
Malcolm Mesalem 31 min pooSee 5
free Doberman pincher puppies 35 min Wang 3
Chad and me get married tomorrow!!! 1 hr Brian v 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 163,837

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages