wanting to know

Harrogate, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2009
does anyone know of any mma fights or like underground fighting that goes on around here. im from kansas and i was in underground fighting. trying to find something like it around here.
wanting to know

Harrogate, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2009
and if there snt anything like that around here would anyone be interested in starting one.
okie dokie

Pineville, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2009
come on over and i'll hit ya,j/k..no i have been here 15 yrs,and never heard of anything like that around here!
wanting to know

Harrogate, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2009
do you know anyone that would be interested in starting something like it?
mma guy

London, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2009
there is always something going on at the center here, like once every 2 months... look for flyers and maybe ask jeff at somerset karate academy, i know they do shows. They also teach bjj there
wanting to know

Harrogate, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2009
im not really lookin to get into tournaments or anything like that though. and im not wantin to start trainin anywhere. i already have a background in muy thai and ju jitsu. but thanks for lettin me kno.
mma guy

London, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2009
so if you aren't wanting to fight, or train, why are you inquiring?
wanting to know

Harrogate, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2009
i may be interested in the fights but i would have to do it independently. but really what i was lookin for was just an underground fighting kind of thing. we had one in kansas where i lived and i was tryin to find one here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 158,086
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 19 min Tired of hearing it 48
Does any know if Danny hill died 4 hr Blanch 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr Jefferson Darcy 34,754
Are You a Victim of Misty Cundiff? 11 hr shortmex 24
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,971
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 15,491

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages