Puppy-abortions- Yeah

United States

#81 Jan 29, 2013
I think it's funny how the "left" thinks the "right" is categorically dumb!!!
Honestly being an ignorant "leftist" seems easier ... Blending in the field of carbon copy sheep.. Baying their elitist prose in ewe-nison... Hoofing smart words on their expensive Mac computers... Bahhhh the life... Not!
Push back the wool!!! Push your brains past that agenda... Even though I know U R too smart for God ... Just realize an unborn child's life is more important than a dogs.... I'm sure your am animal rights activist...
Abort

Bulan, KY

#82 Jan 29, 2013
Puppy-abortions-Yeah wrote:
I think it's funny how the "left" thinks the "right" is categorically dumb!!!
Honestly being an ignorant "leftist" seems easier ... Blending in the field of carbon copy sheep.. Baying their elitist prose in ewe-nison... Hoofing smart words on their expensive Mac computers... Bahhhh the life... Not!
Push back the wool!!! Push your brains past that agenda... Even though I know U R too smart for God ... Just realize an unborn child's life is more important than a dogs.... I'm sure your am animal rights activist...
Abort them all...whats the point of bringing unwanted humans or animal into the world, hell u throw uneaten food out everyday, cigg butts out the car windowns, half drank drinks out, no difference! And these businesses have NO right demenstrating there feelings in public or on someone elses property.
Abort

Bulan, KY

#83 Jan 29, 2013
CJ Reader wrote:
There's an article in today's paper about how the bank has partnered with the Aim Pregnancy Center, a Christian centric organization in Somerset, to bring abortion awareness to the community. Consequently, I got on their web site to see what they are all about. I was impressed with the resources they offer those who are expecting, yet was very disappointed there was no mention of birth control or pregnancy prevention. If we did a better job in this area, abortion would be far less frequent and in most cases unnecessary. Sadly, many of these faith based pro-life organizations also oppose any birth control other than abstinence. Personally I believe that abortion advocates would gain far more traction if they would only accept the fact that sex is a normal part of life and that we need to encourage and help those who are sexually active to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
That said, if I were a customer of the bank in question (which I'm not) I would close my account immediately. There is too much politicizing in this country already. I want my bank to take care of my banking needs, not lecture me on religion or any other personal issue.
And that is just what i did, closed my acct and went elsewhere.....Dear Banker.....yOU SHOULD OF MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND JUST TAKEN CARE OF MINE, BUT NO....SO I WILL BANK ELSEWHERE!
Abort

Bulan, KY

#84 Jan 29, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
You cannot force women to put their bodies through nine months of mental and physical stress. And if the adoption system is so great, why are there so many kids without homes?
<quoted text>
Adoption my be thriving in other countries because the american culture feels the need to adopt overseas and not take care of this countries unwanted children....so i say one flush and there gone, out of site, out of mind!! You want to save all these babies? Then make it illegal to adopt out of the country babies and only adopt usa unwanted babies!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#85 Jan 30, 2013
"Adoption my be thriving in other countries because the american culture feels the need to adopt overseas and not take care of this countries unwanted children"

The adoption system, like all the other corrupt or broken systems in America, is a lot more complicated than that.
Abort wrote:
<quoted text>Adoption my be thriving in other countries because the american culture feels the need to adopt overseas and not take care of this countries unwanted children....so i say one flush and there gone, out of site, out of mind!! You want to save all these babies? Then make it illegal to adopt out of the country babies and only adopt usa unwanted babies!!!!!
Old

Beattyville, KY

#86 Jan 30, 2013
bully breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I found my information on plan B s website. I don't think anyone can falsify that.
No, that's basically an abortionist's blog. Read the PDR
What

London, KY

#87 Jan 30, 2013
Notachristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the child at least has a chance to grow up if not aborted. Don't believe in heaven so...I guess my kind of thinking is "common sense" . You might want to get you some, pickins are slim.
If you don't believe in heaven...then I think it is a moot point as to whether or not one should or should not abort. You are proof that "pickins" are indeed slim.
Notachristian

Chicago, IL

#88 Jan 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in heaven...then I think it is a moot point as to whether or not one should or should not abort. You are proof that "pickins" are indeed slim.
Wow you really don't get it. Because Im not religious , I can't care for human life?
John Doe

Jamestown, KY

#89 Jan 30, 2013
your all wrong unless you support life from Womb to Tomb... your a bunch of hypocrites trying to say its ok to save unborn but kill them later in life if they make a mistake.. we are one of the only 1st world nations left killing our citizens and look at us are we really safer?? and right wing idiots are so ridiculous trying to tell left wing idiots to pull the wool from their eyes when the right is so blinded by religion your all HYPOCRITES and make Americans look like such idiots! either you agree with Christ on life from Womb to Tomb or your an atheist or of another religion with out Christ in it who believes in death of human life... no middles road you idiots! so stop preaching or take one of the 2 sides! i hate a hypocritical so called Christian more then anything in this world!!!!
What

London, KY

#90 Jan 30, 2013
Notachristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really don't get it. Because Im not religious , I can't care for human life?
Sure you can.....but if you don't believe in heaven, then why the hell does it matter if you die before you are born, or if you die after a long life? Can't miss what you've never had. Grow up little kid and face the real world.
Jesus loves all the kids

Somerset, KY

#91 Jan 30, 2013
Abort wrote:
<quoted text>And that is just what i did, closed my acct and went elsewhere.....Dear Banker.....yOU SHOULD OF MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND JUST TAKEN CARE OF MINE, BUT NO....SO I WILL BANK ELSEWHERE!
The Holy Bible says Thou shalt not kill!!!! And I A parent of two kids say may the fire's of hell for ever burn hot for you!!!
Typical Bible Hugger

Hopkinsville, KY

#92 Jan 30, 2013
What a great Christian we have on there today.
You just keep on hugging that bible of yours tight in your left hand while you point the fingers of your right hand at other people and pray for them to burn in hell.
You're a real fine example of a good Christian there, ma'am. May God show you the verses you should really be reading in that book you use as a vanity shield.
You poor misguided woman. Coming on here wishing for someone would burn in hell just amazes me.
Well no it doesn't, so never mind. You're all alike and I just wasted 60 seconds of my day telling you something that will only go right over your head any way.
Hans

London, KY

#93 Jan 30, 2013
If we don't ban abortive acts, where are we going to get the soldiers for our future wars? We need those kids--lock and load!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#94 Jan 30, 2013
Sure, "thou shalt not kill" is in the Bible, but so is torture, murder and genocide. God and his underlings are depicted as the leading cause of death.

That silly Bible.
Jesus loves all the kids wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Bible says Thou shalt not kill!!!! And I A parent of two kids say may the fire's of hell for ever burn hot for you!!!
KELLERMAN

Huntsville, OH

#95 Jan 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in heaven...then I think it is a moot point as to whether or not one should or should not abort. You are proof that "pickins" are indeed slim.
What does pickins mean, I never heard of this word before.
Amen

Bulan, KY

#96 Jan 30, 2013
Jesus loves all the kids wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Bible says Thou shalt not kill!!!! And I A parent of two kids say may the fire's of hell for ever burn hot for you!!!
Oh yea, thats why he allowed how many, 22 innocent children to be slaughtered like animals, yeap...thats the kind of God, Jesus or whatever you want to call him to be my saviour! There is not GOD, for if there was he would not allow this!
Paul Revere

London, KY

#97 Jan 30, 2013
Taken from the article I linked earlier in this thread...

"To put this in perspective, consider the fact that the US had approximately 142,394,000 births for the first 39 years of Roe. Assuming for the moment that 2012 added as many births as 2011, the number rises to 146.348 million. That means that abortions accounted for 28% of all known pregnancy outcomes in the US during this 40-year period. We literally threw away more than a quarter of human beings waiting to be born since Roe.

If you believe that a fetus is no more significant than a blood clot, that number won’t horrify you. If you believe that a fetus is an individual human life with its own genetic identity — a scientific fact — that should be disturbing, even apart from any moral considerations. If one believes that human life is sacred, well, this goes from disturbing to horrifying, and beyond."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/22/55-mill...
Notachristian

Bensenville, IL

#99 Jan 30, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can.....but if you don't believe in heaven, then why the hell does it matter if you die before you are born, or if you die after a long life? Can't miss what you've never had. Grow up little kid and face the real world.
What does it matter? Life is all that does matter. Why would heaven have anything to do with it?
You're right...the aborted won't miss what they haven't had a chance to know ...the babies aren't doing anything wrong by dying... It's the people doing the killing who have to live with it.
I'm far from a little kid by the way. I have quite a bit of life experience. Why does it bother you that I am telling people to question their views on abortion ?
Notachristian

Chicago, IL

#100 Jan 30, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> What does pickins mean, I never heard of this word before.
Slim pickings/- small as in " pickings are slim"
Source : backwoodsapedia
Hi Larry Us

Brownsville, TN

#101 Jan 30, 2013
According to the right, we can't strengthen gun laws, because "criminals" won't obey them anyway.

Yet somehow, once again outlawing abortions will effectively end abortions.

Morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police scanner 2 hr Guest 1
new hotel in somerset? 2 hr dionysio 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 134,266
the music thread (Jan '12) 3 hr texas pete 460
Anyone know Brittany Stigall or smurf 8 hr Ash123 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 9 hr gladthelakeisback 24,443
Spoonbill 9 hr gladthelakeisback 2

Flood Warning for Pulaski County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine