Since: Jan 09

Big city of Nancy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

It's not opening for two or three more weeks, there is no set date yet. I've been in there though. It's really nice and has an awesome patio.

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Level 8

KY Pineywoods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

O_yea wrote:
It's not opening for two or three more weeks, there is no set date yet. I've been in there though. It's really nice and has an awesome patio.
what's sully's?
curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

It's a new place in Burnside behind Reno's
Hey

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

where at in burnside? are they taking applications yet?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Are drunks allowed ?
Count on it

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Knowitall9 wrote:
Are drunks allowed ?
Oh i'am sure there will be, you and O_yea will be the first in line i'am sure, just what we need, another drunkin establishment in Burnside for the gypsys, tramps and thieves to gather at!
somerset possy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Count on it wrote:
<quoted text>Oh i'am sure there will be, you and O_yea will be the first in line i'am sure, just what we need, another drunkin establishment in Burnside for the gypsys, tramps and thieves to gather at!
It least Burnside has the balls to go moist, unlike sissy somerset who is so afraid of the corrells and baptists to do anything, and also burnside now has more money in its city government now than sissyset, i mean somerset.
JUST ANOTHER SINGER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

I just seen your comments on Sully's and soon they will be opening. Grand Opening at that. They are looking for Rock stars...so if I get the chance, which I will...I'll be up on their stage, singing with some band, I hope that can play. For the person, " somerset possy " I Agree. Do You know The Correll's? If it wasn't for The Baptist Churches around the Someset area .......We would not have to go to Burnside, to drink, eat and dance. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....DANCE? We need a nice place to dance and not something like The Pink Cadillac....with a bunch of young teen's mostly girls...who just love to ride on the hips' and rears of other young girls. I mean ...what's up with that? Come on guy's, you need to step up and show theses' girls, they don't have to dance so trashy and look so cheap...like they are ready for any man to have their pick for the night. This is a disgrace to alot of nice woman out there....who love to have A Real Man's Arms around them and slowly sweep them off their feet. But come on let's face it.....where is there A Real Man out there? So when Sully's open...I hope it's going to be just as friendly as Reno's. Now that is a very nice place to eat and meet....nice people. I really enjoy eatting there, and just getting out of the house...once in awhile. I do not expect anything else, when I do go out. In other words...Keep Your Hands To Your Self. I'm not looking. I do go to church and I Love... Praising My Lord for he is first in my life. Serving Him Only. I love To sing, and singing for My Lord. I wonder if they will have KARAOKE nights? Maybe I will see if I can get a job there...and be the Singing Bartender..lol IT'S A JOB...NOT A CHURCH.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Whew, I'm dizzy after reading that one, hehe...............
hello

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Your new neighbor wrote:
Whew, I'm dizzy after reading that one, hehe..........
I wonder if they are in parterners with Reno's Erik Fitzer? or something....
anyone know?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Count on it wrote:
<quoted text>Oh i'am sure there will be, you and O_yea will be the first in line i'am sure, just what we need, another drunkin establishment in Burnside for the gypsys, tramps and thieves to gather at!
Who are you calling a damn Tramp ??- At least I don't hide in my closet to drink a beer - A Tramp am I ??- Now , I've been called everything - Wonder what's next - Gypsy , Thief , Drunk - Have Mercy -

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

JUST ANOTHER SINGER wrote:
I just seen your comments on Sully's and soon they will be opening. Grand Opening at that. They are looking for Rock stars...so if I get the chance, which I will...I'll be up on their stage, singing with some band, I hope that can play. For the person, " somerset possy " I Agree. Do You know The Correll's? If it wasn't for The Baptist Churches around the Someset area .......We would not have to go to Burnside, to drink, eat and dance. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....DANCE? We need a nice place to dance and not something like The Pink Cadillac....with a bunch of young teen's mostly girls...who just love to ride on the hips' and rears of other young girls. I mean ...what's up with that? Come on guy's, you need to step up and show theses' girls, they don't have to dance so trashy and look so cheap...like they are ready for any man to have their pick for the night. This is a disgrace to alot of nice woman out there....who love to have A Real Man's Arms around them and slowly sweep them off their feet. But come on let's face it.....where is there A Real Man out there? So when Sully's open...I hope it's going to be just as friendly as Reno's. Now that is a very nice place to eat and meet....nice people. I really enjoy eatting there, and just getting out of the house...once in awhile. I do not expect anything else, when I do go out. In other words...Keep Your Hands To Your Self. I'm not looking. I do go to church and I Love... Praising My Lord for he is first in my life. Serving Him Only. I love To sing, and singing for My Lord. I wonder if they will have KARAOKE nights? Maybe I will see if I can get a job there...and be the Singing Bartender..lol IT'S A JOB...NOT A CHURCH.
A serenading beertender ? Novel idea - Set 'em up again , my friend - Prop me up beside the jukebox -

“Livin' and Lovin'”

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you calling a damn Tramp ??- At least I don't hide in my closet to drink a beer - A Tramp am I ??- Now , I've been called everything - Wonder what's next - Gypsy , Thief , Drunk - Have Mercy -
Now I'll be singing that Cher song all day long. Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

If it makes you feel better KIA9, I don't think you're a tramp. I'm not sure about the gypsy and thief part though.LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Firecracker_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes you feel better KIA9, I don't think you're a tramp. I'm not sure about the gypsy and thief part though.LOL
Got a bit of Gypsy in my blood , too scared to steal , can't dress fancy enuff to be a Tramp - Guess I'll go water my beer garden -

“Kiss me I'm Irish”

Level 8

KY Pineywoods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Firecracker_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think thief applied to him but I wasn't sure about the gypsy and tramp parts.LMAO
Se7eN

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Just an fyi...I applied there within the last few days, and when I inquired about what openings are still available one of the fellows in the office piped up and stated, "anything but bartenders...we are overflowing with apps for those openings."
JUST ANOTHER SINGER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Se7eN wrote:
Just an fyi...I applied there within the last few days, and when I inquired about what openings are still available one of the fellows in the office piped up and stated, "anything but bartenders...we are overflowing with apps for those openings."
WELL ISN'T THAT A SHAME, I'M GONN'A HAVE TO BE NEXT IN LINE THEN......BECAUSE I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE...LIKE THE MOVIE...... "THE UGLY COYOTE" AND I'LL MIX ALL THE DRINKS FAST ENOUGH AND DANCE ON THE BAR AT THE SAME TIME. MOVE OVER....CHARLE DANELS AND LEAVE THE DEVIL DOWN IN GA. JUST DON'T ASKED FOR ANYTHING ELSE, IF YOU GET MY DRIFT. JUST CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT AND SEE...IF YOU WILL GET SERVICE WITH A SMILE. http://www.youtube.com/watch... OH YEAH! JUST IN CASE.....YOU FEEL FUNKY REMEMBER TO LEAVE A NICE TIP. THANK YOU....PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN, LOL
JUST ANOTHER SINGER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>A serenading beertender ? Novel idea - Set 'em up again , my friend - Prop me up beside the jukebox -
YOU HAVE TO PUT IN A DOLLAR THESE'S DAYS TO PLAY THE JUKEBOX. SO PLAY ME A SONG knowitall9. HERE IS A HINT...? HE SINGS.... I LOVE THIS BAR. HAVE A NICE DAY ....YA' ALL. BYE! BYE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min LMS 127,935
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 40 min Trouser Cough 19,820
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 10,244
Americans consider Obama worst Pres. ever 6 hr VoteAnyBodyButMoss 35
How much authority does a constable have? (Jan '10) 11 hr Sherry 80
"BUGG" breed of dogs for sale!!! Boston Terrier... (Jun '09) 12 hr pitbullie 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr LMS 26,171
•••
•••