diggity dang

AOL

#1 Oct 25, 2008
i like daniel but do not like that girl he is dating or whatever you want to call it he has went down hill since then he used to have a really good attitude and be fun to be around.. What happened to him? Does anyone kno and that girl he is with used to work at Arby's she is the biggest loser ever he must have felt sorry for her or something maybe desperate....
diggity dang

AOL

#2 Oct 25, 2008
I just know that Daniel used to be a real fun guy to be around and that he has lost his personality and I really hatge to see that happen he had alot going for him. People loose their focus and get "stuck" with people that only bring them down not only in looks but in their life he needs to realize she is not good for him or he would be doing better for himself, he would act happy and have his "peppy, go get 'em" attitude back.. Some people miss you Daniel stop being a dick
i heard

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2008
he ran a stop sign got t-boned, and his baby got badly roughed up.

but he is the biggest dick around.
Get a life

Albany, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2008
i heard wrote:
he ran a stop sign got t-boned, and his baby got badly roughed up.
but he is the biggest dick around.
For one get your info straight and another its sad u dont have nothing to talk bout other than daniel fultz. His daughter was not hurt at all.
grow up

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2008
Whoever "i heard" is needs to get the facts before posting anything. Then to bring the baby into such nonsense is ridiculous.
wondering

London, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2009
what's he doiing now a dayz?
Sweets

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2009
I've known him for years and he is a really great guy. If you have a problem then you should say it to his face and quit talking shit about him. You're either pissed that he won't f*ck you or his old lady won't give you the time of day. Keep your head up Daniel!
wondering

London, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2009
I anit talking shit about him just was curios of what he has been doing. Calm it sweets. Heard he wasnt with his babys momma no more. havent talked to him years. He marry yet.
Aight

Winfield, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2009
Doesn't he have a brother named Carl. What is carl doing now?
hmmm

London, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2009
I dont think he has any brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle craft mcquery 2 hr Juicy J 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr what a russsh 14,404
Time for the truth 5 hr Melissa 5
Need truck driving job 7 hr Jeffrey 13
Ashley Compton (Jul '08) 8 hr One who knows 192
Jessica loveless Merrick a.k.a shelly 8 hr Ace 5

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages