campman

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2010
I have a 1986 36 foot Prowler by Fleetwood 5th Wheel camper for sale. Has 4 brand new tires and new 5th wheel jack. It has a kithen, living room, bathroom with bathtub/shower and a master bedroom, air, furnace, and a roll out awning. I have just decided tonight to get rid of it. I'm ready to buy something newer and I am going in the morning to hopefully trade it towards a newer model. I'd rather sell it to someone. I'm located locally.$4200.00 Email deecouch70@yahoo.com
joyce

Ford City, PA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
campman wrote:
I have a 1986 36 foot Prowler by Fleetwood 5th Wheel camper for sale. Has 4 brand new tires and new 5th wheel jack. It has a kithen, living room, bathroom with bathtub/shower and a master bedroom, air, furnace, and a roll out awning. I have just decided tonight to get rid of it. I'm ready to buy something newer and I am going in the morning to hopefully trade it towards a newer model. I'd rather sell it to someone. I'm located locally.$4200.00 Email deecouch70@yahoo.com
how many does it sleep? and are yoou willing to come down on the price a little??
campman

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2010
It sleeps 6 easily. The dinette makes a bed, the couch makes a bed and there is a master bedroom. Email me about the price please. I'll then give you my phone number and we can discuss price. deecouch70@yahoo.com
campman

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Or even better yet, email me with your number if interested and I'll call tonight or in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (Jan '09) 14 min Junket 2,001
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min aWitchintheWoods 131,568
looking for a "friend' 1 hr Biker Beauty 1
Word Association (Feb '09) 4 hr Trouser Cough 11,648
any Parker Elementary School memories? (Nov '08) 8 hr leanybean 112
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 13 hr Hatti_Hollerand 22,069
newcourthousejobs 13 hr Go get your shine... 4
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance