The Bilderberg Group-Since 1954

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#82 Mar 5, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
..... you probably voted for Andy Barr too, showing us all exactly what a douche bag you really are. Let the truth set you free, stop opening your trap to let the world see that your fraudulent diatribes,indeed make you look disgusting and very foolish
Blah, blah, blah, Democratic talking points, blah, blah, blah....Democratic talking points...blah, blah, blah....copy and paste Huffington Post liberal hack rag....blah, blah, blah....

.....your post history in a nutshell.

Boy, when someone asks you a question, you dodge the hell out of it and start your little snide attacks, don't you boy? My what a good little lackey you are!

The ONLY reason your party is "looking out for the working man" is because the unions are paying the bribe money! All of that "legislation" does nothing but line the pockets of corrupt union "leaders".....ALMOST as bad as the CEO pocket lining Republicans.

FWIW, I wrote in Daffy Duck for Andy Barr's position....because there wasn't a candidate worth sh*tting on in that election. Matter of fact, I saw Andy's tour bus at the Republican headquarters on Southland in Lexington on the way to a wake, and I rolled the window down and cussed anyone in earshot, I've never voted for either of the two CRIMINAL syndicates in Washington DC, you mindless, follower SHEEP, so f*** you! LOLOLOLOLOL

Keep dodgin' em boy.....EVERYONE sees what you do, and most of us don't have time to sit and watch CSPAN all day and listen to lies that idiots like you believe!

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#83 Mar 5, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text> Coach Mike Ditka once stated: "Those who live in the past are cowards and losers", stop looking like a moron.
Let me see.....the infinite wisdom of Mike Ditka, vs. Winston Churchill or George Santayana.......hmmmmm....let me see.....

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Winston Churchill is also credited with the variation:
"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"

....now....hmmmmmmmm, who should we listen to? And I'm a moron? LMAO at you, IDIOT!

Oh, and about the history bit.....Chicago hasn't won a Super Bowl in 27 years.....the Chicago way, hypocrite, cause you boys are SURE AS HELL living in the past on that one! LOLOLOL

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#84 Mar 5, 2013
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>you drink diet soda,have you looked at aspartame and the side effects? aspartame is ecoli poo.
Yeah.....I have. I probably drink 2 or 3 a week. I keep gallon jugs of filtered water in my office, and at home. You're right, I should cut them out entirely.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#85 Mar 5, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, Democratic talking points, blah, blah, blah....Democratic talking points...blah, blah, blah....copy and paste Huffington Post liberal hack rag....blah, blah, blah....
.....your post history in a nutshell.
Boy, when someone asks you a question, you dodge the hell out of it and start your little snide attacks, don't you boy? My what a good little lackey you are!
The ONLY reason your party is "looking out for the working man" is because the unions are paying the bribe money! All of that "legislation" does nothing but line the pockets of corrupt union "leaders".....ALMOST as bad as the CEO pocket lining Republicans.
FWIW, I wrote in Daffy Duck for Andy Barr's position....because there wasn't a candidate worth sh*tting on in that election. Matter of fact, I saw Andy's tour bus at the Republican headquarters on Southland in Lexington on the way to a wake, and I rolled the window down and cussed anyone in earshot, I've never voted for either of the two CRIMINAL syndicates in Washington DC, you mindless, follower SHEEP, so f*** you! LOLOLOLOLOL
Keep dodgin' em boy.....EVERYONE sees what you do, and most of us don't have time to sit and watch CSPAN all day and listen to lies that idiots like you believe!
It really is a shame that you rail on and on about union leaders, yet never focus on the wages received by their members. We all know the prevailing wages in right to work states is considerably lower than those of their union counterparts, yet you assail the leaders who get wage and benefit packages that allow a much better standard of living for union members. Middle class folks having their standard of living raised by union participation, folks that are actually paying taxes, instead of receiving EIC gifts from the taxpayer is a win, win for America. Those of you in the Republican camp wish to push wages lower, and your vote for crap like Rand Paul proves all we need to know how you feel about working men and women. I'll stand with the union thugs like the firemen and police officers, or whoever has the balls to say ENOUGH, you stand with the nitwits like Rand Paul. There is no conspiracy, you stand with those that wish to turn America back to slavery, I stand with those that have the courage to organize, and make people's lives a little more comfortable. Your Bilderberg conspiracy has no union participation, and never will.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#86 Mar 5, 2013
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx... Democrats wanted to close corporate tax loopholes to avoid the sequester, Republicans said no. More evidence the conspiracy and a weak American economy is garbage only put forth by right wing dimwits like JJ. Roll back the Conservative led tax giveaways of 2003, and restore America's middle class future.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#87 Mar 5, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text> Your Bilderberg conspiracy has no union participation, and never will.
Never said it did....but THERE ARE plenty of Democrats littered throughout its history, isn't there?

Just keep on dodgin' son, you might just make politician some day!

BTW, everything you say about me and Republican affiliation is an outright lie. The thing with you straight ticket punching, slobbering, dull, MORONS on both sides is you can't handle criticism about your precious little parties, nor can you handle any negativity, even when facts prove it right. Both sides are like middle school girls who got felt up at the Sadie Hawkins dance. PATHETIC. These two parties and the straight ticket punching dullards on BOTH sides ARE what's wrong with this nation.

Keep lying son, you're getting more ridiculous by the post......oh, and no one said anything about union members, just the corrupt leaders and brube money paid to candidates. Jimmy Hoffa ring a bell? A simple Google search finds ALL KINDS of union corruption. It's no wonder folks are turning on them....

http://www.laborunionreport.com/portal/catego...

You give up, or are you thirsty for more? I know how to look at websites not named Huffington Post! Lolololololol

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#88 Mar 5, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
http://money.msn.com/top-stock s/post.aspx?post=0ef29336-7f06 -4d11-909f-054ec777a092 Democrats wanted to close corporate tax loopholes to avoid the sequester, Republicans said no. More evidence the conspiracy and a weak American economy is garbage only put forth by right wing dimwits like JJ. Roll back the Conservative led tax giveaways of 2003, and restore America's middle class future.
Obama used the sequester so he could blame something besides Bush for his failures .....lol.

As for the "garbage", read post #5 by GOIRISH1 ....pretty much echoes my sentiment. Thanks for proving a lot of Americans don't have their heads in the sand like you! Appreciate the backup! LOL

Republicans want to roll back taxes on the one percent and holler trickle down bullsh*t, and Democrats want to tax the sh*t out of everything so they can rub elbows with Hollywood elite on our dime and spend like drunken sailors. It's a lose lose situation for America.

VOTE THIRD PARTY/INDEPENDENT .....we've seen what a mess the other two have gotten us into....isn't about time we quit listening to RELICS from the 60's like this buffoon "lips on my zipper" and voted in REAL CHANGE Americans?

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#89 Mar 5, 2013
Oh, and about Rand Paul ....the only thing I've EVER supported from him is his push for hemp, and the fact that he pisses off repukes AND democraps! I can link the post, and PROVE you're a fraud....AGAIN, if you wish....

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#90 Mar 6, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned the British journalist in another post it wasn't Alex Jones.
There is no plot to kill off folks, in my opinion, nor in many others' opinion. The plot is to stack the deck in their favor, and that is a conspiracy by definition. That's all I've ever maintained, and all I've seen some people say about the meetings, including Ventura. Just because he investigates these wild theories, doesn't mean he buys into them....just listen to the monologues at the end of his shows. He, like me, believes they are widening the wealth gap on purpose.
They can gather all they want, but when these a**holes over here from our government run around to these meetings on my dime, talking about government transparency out of one side of their mouth and meeting in secret out of the other while our country is going down the sh*tter .....I WANT TO KNOW. So should you and anyone else that calls themselves American.
It's time we hold these douchebags in DC accountable or send them packing. They SHOULD BE holding meetings in town halls with the American public, not cloked in secrecy with Rupert Murdoch and the Rockefellers.....
I think they are working to secure their positions and increase their wealth too. That is what people tend to do in positions of power. But I'm not cynical enough to think that is their only purpose.

Bill Gates goes to these meetings, if I'm not mistaken. Bill and Melinda Gates have done more in the name of charity than just about anyone. Gates has a reputation, well earned, for being a shark in business. But I think he has shifted into a humanitarian role. I do not think he is trying to widen that gap.

But some who attend the meetings are probably not that concerned with charity.

I kind of agree with the last point, a bit. I do want transparency for sure. But you can't expect an elected official to have a camera on him 24/7. And if the nature of this meeting is what they say it is then the privacy is necessary. People speak different when they're on camera vs when they are anonymous.

And I didn't say you were talking about Alex Jones. I said he comes up in the Google search top of the list. He's an absolute crackpot and a hateful person. The Washington Times also came up close to the top, and they are an extreme right wing news outlet. Again, that does not mean the story has no merit, but it does add red flags.

I would prefer to read about this from sources that are as unbiased as possible.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#91 Mar 6, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are working to secure their positions and increase their wealth too. That is what people tend to do in positions of power. But I'm not cynical enough to think that is their only purpose.
Bill Gates goes to these meetings, if I'm not mistaken. Bill and Melinda Gates have done more in the name of charity than just about anyone. Gates has a reputation, well earned, for being a shark in business. But I think he has shifted into a humanitarian role. I do not think he is trying to widen that gap.
But some who attend the meetings are probably not that concerned with charity.
I kind of agree with the last point, a bit. I do want transparency for sure. But you can't expect an elected official to have a camera on him 24/7. And if the nature of this meeting is what they say it is then the privacy is necessary. People speak different when they're on camera vs when they are anonymous.
And I didn't say you were talking about Alex Jones. I said he comes up in the Google search top of the list. He's an absolute crackpot and a hateful person. The Washington Times also came up close to the top, and they are an extreme right wing news outlet. Again, that does not mean the story has no merit, but it does add red flags.
I would prefer to read about this from sources that are as unbiased as possible.
Fair enough assessment....but when considering the charity aspect (and I'm not bashing Gates or insinuating he is guilty of this), you must consider how an aging Andrew Carnegie became regretful and THEN a philanthropist......then Rockefeller joined in due to a sick game of competition. Anytime I see a Rockefeller on the roll call, I get suspicious. Remember all is not always what it seems......Wizard of Oz anyone? LOL
Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#92 Mar 6, 2013
And now a Drone was seen flying in NYC, Obama has a kill list for within the USA, that's the news today.
Just one more threat against Americans inside the USA by the White House.
I'm practing on my shoe throwing ability.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#93 Mar 6, 2013
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
And now a Drone was seen flying in NYC, Obama has a kill list for within the USA, that's the news today.
Just one more threat against Americans inside the USA by the White House.
I'm practing on my shoe throwing ability.
I heard that on WVLK this morning, apparently some airline pilots saw it? What's up with that?
zipyourlip

London, KY

#94 Mar 6, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama used the sequester so he could blame something besides Bush for his failures .....lol.
As for the "garbage", read post #5 by GOIRISH1 ....pretty much echoes my sentiment. Thanks for proving a lot of Americans don't have their heads in the sand like you! Appreciate the backup! LOL
Republicans want to roll back taxes on the one percent and holler trickle down bullsh*t, and Democrats want to tax the sh*t out of everything so they can rub elbows with Hollywood elite on our dime and spend like drunken sailors. It's a lose lose situation for America.
VOTE THIRD PARTY/INDEPENDENT .....we've seen what a mess the other two have gotten us into....isn't about time we quit listening to RELICS from the 60's like this buffoon "lips on my zipper" and voted in REAL CHANGE Americans?
http://www.politifact.com/trut h-o-meter/statements/2012/may/ 23/facebook-posts/viral-facebo ok-post-says-barack-obama-has- lowest-s/ Isn't it time to realize that slobbering Jabba the Hut looking imbeciles like Limbaugh, Hannity, Breitbart and Jumper Jabba stifle themselves and start telling the truth about new federal spending. Jumper Jabba wants anarchy, I'll stick with tried and true methods to bring our economy back to health. The Dow is at record levels under Obama, and Jumper Jabba is doing his best chicken little impersonation. We are blessed that there aren't enough morons to stand with his conspiracy and lies!

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#96 Mar 6, 2013
I made a post in Somerset and just by chance, glanced down at the bottom of the page and saw this thread. I've not had time to read all the posts but I plan to.

I first heard about the Bilderberg Group a couple of years ago. It was scary then and it's scary now, to me.

I try not to be cynical and untrusting, but life experiences have taught me that money is power and power indeed corrupts.

This is a very interesting thread.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#97 Mar 6, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I made a post in Somerset and just by chance, glanced down at the bottom of the page and saw this thread. I've not had time to read all the posts but I plan to.
I first heard about the Bilderberg Group a couple of years ago. It was scary then and it's scary now, to me.
I try not to be cynical and untrusting, but life experiences have taught me that money is power and power indeed corrupts.
This is a very interesting thread.
Yes, it does.....unless you're a Democrat, apparently. Ain't that right lips on a zipper?

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#98 Mar 6, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state... Isn't it time to realize that slobbering Jabba the Hut looking imbeciles like Limbaugh, Hannity, Breitbart and Jumper Jabba stifle themselves and start telling the truth about new federal spending. Jumper Jabba wants anarchy, I'll stick with tried and true methods to bring our economy back to health. The Dow is at record levels under Obama, and Jumper Jabba is doing his best chicken little impersonation. We are blessed that there aren't enough morons to stand with his conspiracy and lies!
Is you're last name Dodge? Dow is at record levels, and yet jobs are still scarce, and in fact, dwindling. Just lost 150 in Millersburg, Ky this week. Why is that I wonder? Not that I'd expect an answer from a question dodging a-hole such as yourself.....LACKEY.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#99 Mar 6, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it does.....unless you're a Democrat, apparently. Ain't that right lips on a zipper?
Nice try Jumper Jabba, as I stated earlier, we in the Democratic Party believe in capitalism, and a living wage. The middle class fuels the economy, not the trickle down garbage that you and like minded right wing crackpots support. Keep telling those lies, they come back to bite you on your lying fat ass. Maybe Bull Durham will allow you to put your lips on his zipper, but stay away from me, I'm not gay! What you boys do in the privacy of your homes doesn't bother me, however. Carry on, and I sure hope you let Mrs. Jumper Jabba know of you affliction for lips on a zipper. The Democrats want you to come out of the closet.
Google

Mount Vernon, KY

#100 Mar 6, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
Jumper Jabba
Sorry but Lips on my Zipper is funnier than Jumper Jabba.

I don't do politics so you guys carry on, JJs got you on the pet name tho. Funny stuff.

“Smokin”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#101 Mar 6, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Jumper Jabba, as I stated earlier, we in the Democratic Party believe in capitalism, and a living wage. The middle class fuels the economy, not the trickle down garbage that you and like minded right wing crackpots support. Keep telling those lies, they come back to bite you on your lying fat ass. Maybe Bull Durham will allow you to put your lips on his zipper, but stay away from me, I'm not gay! What you boys do in the privacy of your homes doesn't bother me, however. Carry on, and I sure hope you let Mrs. Jumper Jabba know of you affliction for lips on a zipper. The Democrats want you to come out of the closet.
Why did you bring me into your conversation? Using obscenities doesn't show much strength in an argument, to me it actually shows a complete lack of any intelligence at all. I try not to get sucked into such childishness like we see all to often on here but my tollerance for utter stupidity lessens with each visit I make on to these forums. Both parties lie, both parties are not concerned with the average American, only the money they can suck out of you. Why fight and bicker over that? What do you expect to gain by being rude to a neighbor when they are in the same boat with you?

zipyourlip

London, KY

#102 Mar 6, 2013
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you bring me into your conversation? Using obscenities doesn't show much strength in an argument, to me it actually shows a complete lack of any intelligence at all. I try not to get sucked into such childishness like we see all to often on here but my tollerance for utter stupidity lessens with each visit I make on to these forums. Both parties lie, both parties are not concerned with the average American, only the money they can suck out of you. Why fight and bicker over that? What do you expect to gain by being rude to a neighbor when they are in the same boat with you?
Sorry to drop your name, but as you can see it is the childish antics of Jumper Juice that caused me to drop your name, because I saw him frothing at the mouth all over you the other day. I do wish he would grow up, but I fear that is impossible. He hates having his ass handed to him when his lies are exposed, so he resorts to name calling. I was returning the favor, and will continue to hand his ass to him. I will no longer use you as a reference though. I disagree with your assertion that Democrats are not trying to fix the problems in Washington, as evidenced by efforts to rein in the Conservative tax giveaways to the wealthy and corporate America in 2003, and Democratic efforts to raise minimum wages to more palatable levels. We need more taxpayers, and far less EIC recipients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min IND 151,877
Ugn (Aug '12) 6 hr Karen 13
whos the girl in mustang 7 hr tina 10
Dr. Reynolds 8 hr Luludooyou 8
Over Crowded Jail 8 hr Luludooyou 18
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 14 hr _Susan_ 32,748
word (Dec '11) 14 hr Red_Forman 29

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance