The Bilderberg Group-Since 1954

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41 Mar 3, 2013
Don't forget Bigfoot, UFOs, and chemtrails.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#42 Mar 3, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>Conspiracy theories and anarchy will not get a damn thing done.....they'll grow up thinking daddy is a whiner, lol! Jesse Ventura, lol :)
Who's whining? I just want answers. We pay these a**holes' salaries, they owe us that. It's pansies like you who never question authority that got us into this mess. I'm not a f***ing sheep like you zipper, now sit down and stfu before I smack the wrinkles out your old a**......Ventura has served this country and two political offices while dumba**es like you are backing that blowhard b**tch Judd .....and you got American idol on DVR......SHEEP?

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#43 Mar 3, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I guess I just don't understand why you need there to be a conspiracy. They meet, we know it, why does there need to be some nefarious plot under it? They are already very powerful people. They say the purpose of the group has always been to allow for anonymous debate and discussion, a kind of information sharing to help make them better leaders.
I don't understand why that purpose is not sufficient. Why tack on the added "and they're plotting our doom" element? We already know they're plotting our doom every time they build more weapons or invade a country or take away personal rights. I don't need the Illuminati, I've got government.
It's supposed to be of the people, for the people, by the people.....not of the corporation, for the corporation, and by the corporation. Don't you get it? This ain't what this country is supposed to be about.

No one said anything about impending doom, it's about driving down wages, eliminating the middle class, all in order to maximize profits. Recent legislation proves it.

As I said, this wouldn't be the first bought and paid for election, nor the first conspiracy. McKinley, Gulf of Tonkin......it's been done before, what makes you think they wouldn't do it now? I mean, the Rockefellers are STILL involved, as are the Morgans. You're aware that Morgan, Rockefeller, and Carnegie bought McKinley, right?
gomer-ez

Manchester, KY

#44 Mar 3, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
It's supposed to be of the people, for the people, by the people.....not of the corporation, for the corporation, and by the corporation. Don't you get it? This ain't what this country is supposed to be about.
No one said anything about impending doom, it's about driving down wages, eliminating the middle class, all in order to maximize profits. Recent legislation proves it.
As I said, this wouldn't be the first bought and paid for election, nor the first conspiracy. McKinley, Gulf of Tonkin......it's been done before, what makes you think they wouldn't do it now? I mean, the Rockefellers are STILL involved, as are the Morgans. You're aware that Morgan, Rockefeller, and Carnegie bought McKinley, right?
Give um hell Harry,i mean Jumper Juice,right on.

He has been into the corn,I think.Just caught another wild pig.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#45 Mar 3, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I guess I just don't understand why you need there to be a conspiracy. They meet, we know it, why does there need to be some nefarious plot under it? They are already very powerful people. They say the purpose of the group has always been to allow for anonymous debate and discussion, a kind of information sharing to help make them better leaders.
I don't understand why that purpose is not sufficient. Why tack on the added "and they're plotting our doom" element? We already know they're plotting our doom every time they build more weapons or invade a country or take away personal rights. I don't need the Illuminati, I've got government.
The meetings themselves were once secret.....then it got leaked. Ans as for your oval office analogy, they don't shut off portions of Washington and use police and military to keep people out of them.

No one's ever been arrested for taking pictures outside the White House during these meetings, but they have outside Bilderberg meetings, why? I mean, there's nothing really going on there, right? Why all the security and arrests?
zipyourlip

London, KY

#46 Mar 3, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's whining? I just want answers. We pay these a**holes' salaries, they owe us that. It's pansies like you who never question authority that got us into this mess. I'm not a f***ing sheep like you zipper, now sit down and stfu before I smack the wrinkles out your old a**......Ventura has served this country and two political offices while dumba**es like you are backing that blowhard b**tch Judd .....and you got American idol on DVR......SHEEP?
Blah,blah, blah......you're like the drunken uncle that the family hides in the closet for the family get together. I doubt you have the time to smack anything around, with all the time you spend complaining. I'd channel that energy, and get the hell out of here...... there's real money to be made out there, if one has the courage to seek it out. Sitting on topix whimpering about bad times in Kentucky is a cop out, and doesn't do a damn thing to remedy your obviously sorry situation. Keep voting for Rogers and McConnell, and your lot in life will remain the same......desperate!:)
zipyourlip

London, KY

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48 Mar 4, 2013
Without any further explanations, It is, what it is.
gomer-ez

Manchester, KY

#49 Mar 4, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPKKQnijnsMXX
Those were minutes I will never get back.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#50 Mar 4, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah, blah......you're like the drunken uncle that the family hides in the closet for the family get together. I doubt you have the time to smack anything around, with all the time you spend complaining. I'd channel that energy, and get the hell out of here...... there's real money to be made out there, if one has the courage to seek it out. Sitting on topix whimpering about bad times in Kentucky is a cop out, and doesn't do a damn thing to remedy your obviously sorry situation. Keep voting for Rogers and McConnell, and your lot in life will remain the same......desperate!:)
You don't pay much attention, do you? A.) I've never voted for either of the two major parties

B.) I no longer live in Somerset, so I couldn't vote for Hal if I did.

C.) I have a decent job, as does my wife.

D.) Some of us aren't selfish pricks and have children we are concerned about. The way you whine and suck that government teat, I doubt seriously you have kids. If you do, I feel sorry for them, because you obviously don't.

Keep that head in the sand Zip, luckily, you and your ilk will die off soon, and will be the hell out of the way of those of us that give a sh*t about this nation.

REAL leaders like Thomas Jefferson spoke of questioning authority, and holding your government accountable.....too bad you just want to mooch.....

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#51 Mar 4, 2013
gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were minutes I will never get back.
Luckily, I knew better than to click on that mindless drivel....
zipyourlip

London, KY

#52 Mar 4, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>You don't pay much attention, do you? A.) I've never voted for either of the two major parties
B.) I no longer live in Somerset, so I couldn't vote for Hal if I did.
C.) I have a decent job, as does my wife.
D.) Some of us aren't selfish pricks and have children we are concerned about. The way you whine and suck that government teat, I doubt seriously you have kids. If you do, I feel sorry for them, because you obviously don't.
Keep that head in the sand Zip, luckily, you and your ilk will die off soon, and will be the hell out of the way of those of us that give a sh*t about this nation.
REAL leaders like Thomas Jefferson spoke of questioning authority, and holding your government accountable.....too bad you just want to mooch.....
Blah, blah, blah......I have three children all raised and college educated, that could probably buy and sell those of your ilk. They have the intelligence to live where they are paid for their efforts, as opposed to the deadbeats that actually do rape the government in the South. Tax a millionaire, support labor unions, buy American......by all means don't be another Kentucky freeloader. I will never yield to an anarchist, and the conspiracy theories that muddle all thought.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#53 Mar 4, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah......I have three children all raised and college educated, that could probably buy and sell those of your ilk. They have the intelligence to live where they are paid for their efforts, as opposed to the deadbeats that actually do rape the government in the South. Tax a millionaire, support labor unions, buy American......by all means don't be another Kentucky freeloader. I will never yield to an anarchist, and the conspiracy theories that muddle all thought.
Thought? You haven't had an original thought since you shoved your head so far up George McGovern's a**, every time he belched he tasted USPS digs.....you let yourself be TOLD what to think lips on my zipper. It's evident every time you copy and paste from your beloved left wing PR fluff rags!

As for the Kentucky bit....go take a flying f*** on a rolling donut, no one needs you here, why are you here? All you do is badmouth this place. If it sucks so bad, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Evidently, you don't have the sense to stay in the cess pool you came from. You talk about this place like it's the worst place on earth, and yet YOU MOVED HERE! Boy, you must be a REAL dumba**.....some of US choose to live here, because this is where our family lives. Some of us value loved ones and close friends more than any amount of money, unlike douche bags like you. Don't worry about me Zipper, I've got plenty....but when all of my friends and my family show up to the annual spring bar b q.....I'll be one of the richest men on this planet, while your hateful a** sits around alone, jacking off to the Huffington Post.

(You are aware that a person can make $10K more elsewhere, but bring home less due to cost of living alone, right dipsh*t? A house similar to mine, w/o the pool and hot tub goes for about $25-30k more just a few miles up the road in Lexington, for example. Every time you post, you prove to be more and more clueless)
zipyourlip

London, KY

#54 Mar 4, 2013
The Annihilation Of A Dangerous Dysfunctional Republican Party To Save America?
March 3, 2013 by Egberto Willies
It is not generally said verbally by the leaders in the Obama administration. It is not generally mentioned overtly on the television though fairly smart commentators on both sides of the aisle have understood it from the time the President gave his 2012 acceptance speech, his inaugural speech, and his State Of The Union Speech.

It was evident that the President was moving from backdoor dealings solely with the ‘good old boy’ network to a popular stance, a middle class centric stance that rebalances the economy. The President set up the perfect trap for the dysfunctional Republicans, the sequester. While no one wants any American to be hurt, the sequester seems to ensure that those in Republican districts and those dependent on Republican giveaways would be hurt more. It is important to note that Red States are much more dependent on the Federal Government and as such inasmuch as Republicans love to hype small government, their ideology has created a group of dependent states.

So what is the President’s plan to get policies that support the middle class and secure his legacy; the annihilation of a dangerous dysfunctional Republican Party. He will allow those that have elected leaders that lie to them, that mislead them, that pilfer them, to partially live under the policies their leaders claim is necessary even as they protect those that have had a political bias for success.

Jill Lawrence’s National Journal article “Is Obama Trying to Destroy the GOP?” statement that

Obama also mentioned income inequality, equal pay for women, equal treatment of gay people, a warm welcome for immigrants, and safety for children in Newtown, Conn., and elsewhere – an indirect reference to his gun-control agenda.

Every one of these issues fractures Republicans. The speech, devoid as it was of olive branches, played into the emerging Republican consensus that Obama is trying to divide and destroy the GOP
is more telling about the Republican Party than not. If policies that are the essence of America’s core moral values, core middle class centric values, and core human values are enough to fracture the party, then of what use is that party to the country.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#55 Mar 4, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPKKQnijnsMXX
.....you can thank what goes on in these secret meetings for what that graph represents....your idol Barry is in on it too.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#56 Mar 4, 2013
Politicians Massively Overestimate Conservatism Of Constituents: Study

The Huffington Post | By Luke Johnson

Politicians, especially conservative ones, massively overestimate the conservatism of their constituents on the issues of gay marriage and universal health care, an academic paper published Sunday has found.

David E. Broockman of the University of California at Berkeley and Christopher Skovron of the University of Michigan surveyed nearly 2,000 state legislative candidates in the 2012 election and asked them what percentage of their constituents they thought supported same-sex marriage, a universal health care system and abolishing all welfare programs.

The result was a vast conservative misperception. Constituents, on average, supported gay marriage and universal health care by 10 percentage points more than their politicians had estimated. For conservative politicians, the spread was around 20 percentage points, meaning that conservative legislators tend to greatly overestimate how conservative their constituents actually are.

"For perspective, 20 percentage points is roughly the difference in partisanship between California and Alabama," the authors write. "Most politicians appear to believe they are representing constituents who are considerably different than their actual constituents."

The authors note that the conservative imbalance is particularly severe. "This difference is so large that nearly half of conservative politicians appear to believe that they represent a district that is more conservative on these issues than is the most conservative district in the entire country," they write.

The authors note that their findings rebuke Nixonian notions of a "silent majority," or more recently, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's contention that "real America" supported her and Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz) 2008 ticket.

Moreover, the findings seem to have different implications for conservative and liberal politicians. Many conservative legislators, fearing primary challengers more than a general election against a Democrat, are perhaps more responsive to pressure to move further right, even while their constituents hold a different view.

For liberal politicians, they appear to have more freedom than they may have initially perceived to act on issues such as gay marriage and health care. But the perception that constituents' wishes are more limited means that a politician may think that 60 percent of constituents need to agree before moving forward with a policy, hence, the idea of a universal health care system is often seen as out-of-reach, though it may not be.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#57 Mar 4, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>.....you can thank what goes on in these secret meetings for what that graph represents....your idol Barry is in on it too.
I would think that the Conservative attempts to marginalize organized labor is more of a factor. Right to work laws too! That is fact, not conspiracy :)

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#58 Mar 4, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>I would think that the Conservative attempts to marginalize organized labor is more of a factor. Right to work laws too! That is fact, not conspiracy :)
.....and why are they working to marginalize organized labor? Why are they working to get right to work passed? Would it be to scratch the backs of big business lobbyists and special interests? Isn't that working for the uber rich and not the common man? If that is the case, then isn't government and big business CONSPIRING to stack the deck in their favor? Isn't that definition of conspiracy? Has our federal government not been involved in conspiracy before?

Now answer those questions honestly, then look at the Bilderberg roll call and get back to me....and a lot of your precious dems attend too. John Kerry, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton (in fact, he was brought in and explained how he should pass nafta....and who does that benefit again?), JFK, and even your beloved community organizer......Barry Soetero. THAT, my friend is FACT. Answer and explain, or just drop the subject ....and please, no more copy and pasted bullsh*t from biased-a** sources ....please.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#59 Mar 4, 2013
....I don't watch Fox News, MSNBC, listen, to Limbaugh, nor do I read the Huffington Post....I get all the lies and disinformation I need on this site from, and out of the mouths of Democrats and Republicans.
zipyourlip

London, KY

#60 Mar 4, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>.....and why are they working to marginalize organized labor? Why are they working to get right to work passed? Would it be to scratch the backs of big business lobbyists and special interests? Isn't that working for the uber rich and not the common man? If that is the case, then isn't government and big business CONSPIRING to stack the deck in their favor? Isn't that definition of conspiracy? Has our federal government not been involved in conspiracy before?
Now answer those questions honestly, then look at the Bilderberg roll call and get back to me....and a lot of your precious dems attend too. John Kerry, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton (in fact, he was brought in and explained how he should pass nafta....and who does that benefit again?), JFK, and even your beloved community organizer......Barry Soetero. THAT, my friend is FACT. Answer and explain, or just drop the subject ....and please, no more copy and pasted bullsh*t from biased-a** sources ....please.
Those of us who believe in organized labor know that the Democratic Party is working with us. Those that believe that corporations are people, union busting, and right to work laws (Republican & Teabaggers) are your enemies and should be crushed like the insects they are. Those of us in the Democratic Party believe in capitalism, and a living wage. I find it quite insulting for you to blather on about anyone in the Democratic Party that remotely resembles any of the vermin of the right wing. Your conspiracy is full of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did jimmy cook get charged for molesting his so... 34 min Outsider 11
Burnside Mayor Ron Jones is at it again. 45 min jimmy 6
Block wood 46 min Curious 1
Piercing rules in school? (May '15) 46 min CoreReality 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 152,028
Mike Harris stole county funds in the years he ... 3 hr Experience talks 30
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 32,758

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance