Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Level 5

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
"By invitation only," to a different secret meeting place every year, since 1954.
I don't remember this being taught in any history books.
jeffery

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/t he-true-story-of-the-bilderber g-group
love it

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2013
great info, people need to see this article and would open thier eyes to the evil thats coming our way!
anonymous user

Hobart, IN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
They are doing a fine job of destroying the American middle class

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Yup.
Lady Di

London, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Checked into this 2 to 3 years ago. What really surprised me were the people who are heard from every day on the TV and Radio are the ones whom go to these meetings. One meeting in the US where Hillary Clinton went to, along with our Current Pres.(Obama) before he was elected the first time. I believe he was still in Chicago at the time. Can anyone say Wha----------
Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Lots of Presidents named as members. Some I could expect, But apparently Jimmy Carter didn't play ball too good.
wow

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
Lots of Presidents named as members. Some I could expect, But apparently Jimmy Carter didn't play ball too good.
Him or Kennedy!

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Jesse Ventura exposed this two years ago.....he was confronted for trying to follow them to the meeting place that year.

Ventura in 2016....

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2013
This little excerpt, especially where it says BOTH PARTIES....is why I push the third parties and independents......I've been watching this group for a few years now.....

"Their past and current members reflect their power:
– nearly all presidential candidates of both parties;
– leading senators and congressmen;
– key members of the fourth estate and their bosses; and
– top officials of the FBI, CIA, NSA, defense establishment, and other leading government agencies, including state, commerce, the judiciary and treasury."

And here's why all of you guys should have listened to Ross Perot.....

"Arkansas governor Bill Clinton, for example, who attended in 1991.“There, David Rockefeller told (him) why the North American Free Trade Agreement….was a Bilderberg priority and that the group needed him to support it. The next year, Clinton was elected president,” and on January 1, 1994 NAFTA took effect. Numerous other examples are similar, including who gets chosen for powerful government, military and other key positions."

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Him or Kennedy!
Neither would Teddy Roosevelt....
Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Feb 28, 2013
This is over a period of 59 years in it's undertaking, and look where we, as Americans, are today.
Is this the change the present administration kept claiming?

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2013
forgot2remember2forget wrote:
This is over a period of 59 years in it's undertaking, and look where we, as Americans, are today.
Is this the change the present administration kept claiming?
He was put there to divide us....and it's working. Ignore Democrats and Republicans when you go to the polls....it's our only hope. I don't claim to know that that'll be the answer, but I DO KNOW what we'll get if we keep sending the duopoly to Washington ....what you see is what you get! It's time for REAL change.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
John Kerry, and Chuck Hagel are recent Bilderberg participants....yeah, your new secretary of state and secretary of defense .....

WAKE UP AMERICA!
gomer-ez

Manchester, KY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
And to think just a year ago we were considered nuts for posting this.We believed in the conspiracy theory.There was no NWO.
I was glad to see ole Harry was not among the elite.When he left the white house.He said America dose not owe me anything.He refused all services, including security,got in his chevy,and drove off in the sunset.
No I do not remember this.I read about it.I would like to think there was at least one politican ,that was for America.Maybe I'm dreaming.
Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Too bad all, or even some of the major news, were allowed to write/show/expose, who have been planning for the USA's demise all these many years.

Most people take short cuts, like spelling TODAY, and not the long words, TOMORROW.
Living for NOW, not FUTURE.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#18 Mar 2, 2013
gomer-ez wrote:
And to think just a year ago we were considered nuts for posting this.We believed in the conspiracy theory.There was no NWO.
I was glad to see ole Harry was not among the elite.When he left the white house.He said America dose not owe me anything.He refused all services, including security,got in his chevy,and drove off in the sunset.
No I do not remember this.I read about it.I would like to think there was at least one politican ,that was for America.Maybe I'm dreaming.
Funny ain't it? People may finally be waking up....just hope it ain't too late.

There were a few that weren't in on the take....I thought JFK wasn't, but I guess I was wrong. Teddy Roosevelt was definitely for America, that's why Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie tried to fix it where he wouldn't wield very much power by making their hired goon, McKinley, take Teddy on as VP during his second term. The only problem was, they didn't count on that common citizen patriot taking McKinley down....the plan backfired. Then Roosevelt targeted THEM. Thank God for Teddy, or we'd all already be corporate slaves worse than we are.....

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Mar 2, 2013
forgot2remember2forget wrote:
Too bad all, or even some of the major news, were allowed to write/show/expose, who have been planning for the USA's demise all these many years.
Most people take short cuts, like spelling TODAY, and not the long words, TOMORROW.
Living for NOW, not FUTURE.
The media was bought out long ago.....Rupert Murdoch ain't the only Bilderberger....
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Lots and lots and lots and more lots of ammunition (Enough to fight a 30 Year War) being bought by Department of Homeland Security, to make sure we don't get too far out of line.
Glad I got an "A" in Archery years ago.
We were so poor, we used bicycle spokes for arrows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min North Mountain 159,419
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 35,119
Apostolic--Cult of Deception (Jun '11) 10 min Michael The Disciple 100
Looking for Keri Mayfield 39 min pedro 1
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 13,105
CASH for College Textbooks (Dec '09) 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 20
Does anyone know Amy kelley/whittle from nancy 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages