First Prev
of 2
Next Last
556565love

Finley, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Does anyone know any good gossip on Chad Stevens?
ready set go

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2008
dont say anything but I think his name is Chad!!!!!!
swank

Mountain View, CA

#3 Jul 28, 2008
The sweetest guy who has ever existed. He'd give you the shirt off his back. I don't know why anyone would want to start a topix thread about him.
that day so far away

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2008
He's a sweet and honest person. You would be insane to say anything bad about him on this stupid forum.

Don't mess with him.
xeataveganx

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2008
Chad Stephens was born in small farming village in Bulgaria, his actual name is Chadwick Von Stephensburg. His mother was the bar wench at the village tavern, and his father, conveniently enough, was the town drunk. At age 3, he was lost in the woods on a hunting expedition, where he was found by a pack of wolves, and subsequently raised as one of their own. Once he had come of age, he decided to start out on his own. Hearing that America was the land of opportunity, he swam(yes SWAM) across the ocean, hoping to start a new life. He settled down in a quaint little American town known as Somerset, Kentucky, where he started a crappy punk/ska band that nobody cared about, because no one listens to ska anymore(in his defense, the Bulgarians are a little behind us, culturally). Upon realizing his folly(7 years later), he disbanded the group and joined local punk heroes, The Fallen, and there was much rejoicing. Chad enjoys fine wine, expensive custom-made Italian suits, long walks on the beach with that special someone, and being a pretty swell dude.
Sanchez

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2008
xeataveganx wrote:
Chad Stephens was born in small farming village in Bulgaria, his actual name is Chadwick Von Stephensburg. His mother was the bar wench at the village tavern, and his father, conveniently enough, was the town drunk. At age 3, he was lost in the woods on a hunting expedition, where he was found by a pack of wolves, and subsequently raised as one of their own. Once he had come of age, he decided to start out on his own. Hearing that America was the land of opportunity, he swam(yes SWAM) across the ocean, hoping to start a new life. He settled down in a quaint little American town known as Somerset, Kentucky, where he started a crappy punk/ska band that nobody cared about, because no one listens to ska anymore(in his defense, the Bulgarians are a little behind us, culturally). Upon realizing his folly(7 years later), he disbanded the group and joined local punk heroes, The Fallen, and there was much rejoicing. Chad enjoys fine wine, expensive custom-made Italian suits, long walks on the beach with that special someone, and being a pretty swell dude.
Thats awesome.
crazy_loco_d0od_ 42501

Bulan, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Chad Stephens can kill two stones with one bird.
tatted

Hazard, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2008
i know a chad stephens....
doctor eww

Hazard, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2008
i know chad stephens... biblically.

he's the best, sweetest, most loving person ive ever met. he's like fluffy kitties and sunny days at the pool. i luff him.
chibuttnig

Brownsville, TN

#10 Jul 28, 2008
wow he must be pretty swell:)
doctor eww

Hazard, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2008
he's the best guy ever. no lies. ladies would only be half as lucky to find someone like him.
someon

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jul 28, 2008
Is that the same guy that messed around with Suzi C?
tatted

Corbin, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2008
someon wrote:
Is that the same guy that messed around with Suzi C?
no, must be thinking of someone else.
Joshs Buddy

London, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2008
He used to pick on me in the 4th grade, makes me pee my pants a lil everytime I hear that name

Since: Apr 08

London, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2008
HE HAS WARTS!!!! on his feet

jk
info

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2008
he lives in eubank and works at eagle this guy is a prick he is full of it he beats his wife and kids
druggi
dr eww

Hazard, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2008
wrong chad. lol.
ABC123

Richmond, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2008
CHADWICK STEVENS THAT WORKED AT THE4 ARCADE AND WAS IN THE BANDS SOCK PUPPET MAFIA?
i know

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2008
he is a really nice guy ..
the-dude

London, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2008
info wrote:
he lives in eubank and works at eagle this guy is a prick he is full of it he beats his wife and kids
druggi
Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
You know as well as anyone its not nice to get on here and post things about other people that are really "your" problems.
I know, take a deep breath.
Its hard being a turd, info, but thank god your here to be one for the rest of us.
God bless you.
You true American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 164,699
Mike Sewell 17 min Lmao 13
Why isn't Mike Sewell in jail 20 min Karma 1
New Veterans Clinic 2 hr carrollEstes 5
jaime lundy petrey 3 hr me 2
Culvers possibly closing next month 4 hr Culvers worker 18
When did Knowitall9 become so vulger? 5 hr Forsure 20

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages