Has Anyone Had Any Sign Of Stomach Virus?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Curious

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2009
signs of it is vomiting, diarea.. and it makes you feel terribly sick its very easy to catch..
Phoenix Rising_76

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2009
It's going around. My nephew woke up suck as a dog with it yesterday.
Hop-along

Kittanning, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2009
My daughter had it Christmas eve and Christmas.......thought it was food posioning....must of been the virus.
poppy

London, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2009
My kids got it first then the next day my mother got it.Then that nigh I went down to help her and me and my wife was trowing up all night long it's alful.I feel as though I have been ran over by a mac truck.It's so easy to catch I mean realy easy.
hum

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2009
poppy wrote:
My kids got it first then the next day my mother got it.Then that nigh I went down to help her and me and my wife was trowing up all night long it's alful.I feel as though I have been ran over by a mac truck.It's so easy to catch I mean realy easy.
Have 2 friends that are sick with it now, must be bad from the way they are talking, running from both ends. What a way to end a holiday weekend. Hope anyone sick, gets well soon.
Aight

Huntsville, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Santa is real and he does give presents. lol..just teasing. Sorry to hear you all are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Ever wonder if the medical/drug people do not release things at random onto populations so they can make even more money. Something to think about there. Good Luck to you all.
Aight

Huntsville, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2009
If you people wish to know how to avoid such stuff then try this. Start a complete multivitamin all natural with everything in it. I started one in July and have not been sick yet. No shots or anything. People have been dropping like flies around me with flu and stomach issues and I am the only one standing each time without any of it. The last stomach thing that went around lasted like 3 days of serious stuff then longer of milder things and was horrid on most. Just thought I would share my strategy and hope it works for those who wish to try it.
angie

Yuba City, CA

#8 Dec 28, 2009
Christmas night I became Ill. The next day my granddaughter, aunt, brother in law, cousin, her husband, son, daughter in law, another cousin came down with it. The next day my husband and daughter, mom, grandmother and 2 nieces went down. The weird thing is that we did not all spend Christmas together. You seem to come down with it within 24 hours of being exposed and it last 1-2 days with it coming out of both ends and fevers.
Me too

Cabot, AR

#9 Dec 29, 2009
It is here in Arkansas also, be very careful it got me a nice trip to the ER it hit that fast and that bad.
susie

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2009
Aight wrote:
If you people wish to know how to avoid such stuff then try this. Start a complete multivitamin all natural with everything in it. I started one in July and have not been sick yet. No shots or anything. People have been dropping like flies around me with flu and stomach issues and I am the only one standing each time without any of it. The last stomach thing that went around lasted like 3 days of serious stuff then longer of milder things and was horrid on most. Just thought I would share my strategy and hope it works for those who wish to try it.
Ive been takin vitamins for past 1yr hadnt been sick with anything until all of sudden got strep on wed nite(23rd) then on sun (27th think) got stomache virus didnt go 2 dr roughin it out....its been a wk and cant seem 2 get completely over either. best thing with stomach virus dont eat anything except chicken noodle soup crackers drink clear liquids just when u think ur ok u eat then virus has been fed. god bless 2 rest who r sick and those who arent god bless 2 ya stay well
Denise

London, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2009
Sicker than a Dog on Christmas Eve and Day..........Whoa. Baby.....Very Sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 25,643
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min wheel of ezekiel 136,182
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 11,057
Annex Pulaski Park 2 hr dagassman 81
chid support question 2 hr Gomer-ez 7
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 14,930
thinking of buying a boat ,what it means by max... 5 hr Ex-Democrat for M... 4
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]