Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Dunkin donuts too high

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Can you describe the donuts that cost that much?
shopper

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2013
thai wrote:
Dunkin donuts too high
It is very simple: If they cost too much, don't buy them. Duh!
Jeff

Huntsville, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
BigDaddyandGang wrote:
Can you describe the donuts that cost that much?
Obama.
me

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I gave DD a chance, Amon's is so much better. Even Kroger and Walmart have tastier doughnuts and pastries.
Pathetic

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Same old Topix trolls bashing local businesses. Small people. Small lives.
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
not really pathetic. if the product isnt as good as other offerings.. just tell truth. we all have our opinions
Pathetic

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
manfromthewest wrote:
not really pathetic. if the product isnt as good as other offerings.. just tell truth. we all have our opinions
Itís one thing to provide your opinion as part of a discussion. Itís another when a small group of chronic complainers and haters initiate thread after thread, rehashing the same old gripes related to business A or business B. Then itís simply mean spirited trash-talk; something that seems to be a popular past-time in this area.
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
you may be right pathetic. as for me i look for the best product and service at the best price. that goes for gasoline and doughnuts
concerned citizen

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2013
.74 each. Less than a pop or a cup of coffee.
Wow

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Taken in context,$8.99 for a dozen is but a small surcharge to help insure a future of obesity and heart disease.

Bon appetit!
Layla

Manchester, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
I like DD, but my husband likes Amon's & Krispie Creme. To me, his choices have no taste. They just leave a film of grease in your mouth. I guess it's all in what you like.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Donuts are good for the soul -
gomer-ez

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2013
There are good donuts ,better donuts,and the best donuts.There are no bad donuts
Just like cheeseburgers and beer.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís one thing to provide your opinion as part of a discussion. Itís another when a small group of chronic complainers and haters initiate thread after thread, rehashing the same old gripes related to business A or business B. Then itís simply mean spirited trash-talk; something that seems to be a popular past-time in this area.
Well said!
Do the Math

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Just consider all the additional monies spent for the doughnuts a down payment on that quadruple bypass you'll have to undergo later in life.

You see, typically the "cheapest" (i.e., the least expensive) foods purchased really aren't cheap at all when one also factors in the eventual health care costs of all those rotund and sweaty "patriots" who exercise their "pursuit of happiness" in unwise and unhealthy ways.

Freedom isn't free.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#18 Apr 1, 2013
Are you talking about the donuts with the expensive colored sprinkles on top?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Donuts and long naps are good for the soul -
Old

Beattyville, KY

#21 Apr 1, 2013
$8.99 for a dozen fresh donuts that aren't greasy, slimy or overcoated in sugar is a reasonable price
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#22 Apr 1, 2013
most of us like the greasy and overcoated in sugar ones.. all i like to do is indecent immoral or fatening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pros and cons to living in Somerset KY? (Jan '14) 14 min Greenmufflerblow 12
who is Charles Todd? (Jan '09) 22 min nosey 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Another voice 138,064
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Dickens1 26,336
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Dickens1 11,191
New Bar at Old Sullys Location 4 hr gladthelakeisback 4
Gas prices 6 hr Knowitall9 20
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]