citizen

Newark, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2008
anyone else had bad experiences there? i haven't had a good one yet.
sick of it

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2008
im so sick of seen "renos". every time it dies down a new one is started again. cant u all talk about something else besides renos. get a life.
Curious

London, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2008
How about drunken events that take place at Renos. Got any stories????? I hear they have had some fighting and taken some people to jail. Got any stories to tell. Like to her some...Need to laugh???
stupid people

London, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2008
I believe every restraunt in somerset that has a bar in it has had a few fights here and there.. so lay off Reno's.. why don't you all talk about the Pub, or the mexican restraunt... You people are so stupid to get on here and just talk about Reno's..
citizen

Aurora, OH

#5 Aug 24, 2008
i've made no reference to alcohol. i was talking about service and quality of food. just curious if i was the only one that's had bad experiences. i didn't realize that when i started a topic it had to meet everyone's approval. if you don't want to talk about reno's then don't look at this topic.
gees people

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2008
i dont care anything about it,ill never go back,ill drive to lexington where people know how to handle the achol, anyone ever seen a fight breakout in applebees?lol, nothing at renos but young people showing off that they are old enough to buy booze
I know the waiters

London, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2008
I worked at Reno's and most of the waitresses were pill sl^ts. Don't get me wrong there are some good people that work there! The pill heads"AKA" Valery and others would call people to bring them pills while they were working and then they would all hurdle up in the bathroom and do what ever they do with the pills! I had to do all of the work b/c they were too busy doing drugs! I think the other girl works at the mexican rest. behind Reno's now! She would always brag about how she was a stripper! Why in the hell would you brag about that? She wasn't the prettiest flower in the field if you ask me, far from it! The pill heads would carry pill cutters with them while they were working! Valery was one of the worst ones she always thought she was better than everybody but I hate to tell her she's not! I know what kind of trash she comes from and believe me she has no right to talk to anybody the way she does! She is a fugly b*tch and needs an attitude adjustment!!!!! Or let's talk about the baby sitter for the manager! She would brag how they bought her a vehicle and how she would baby sit for them. They even took her on vacation with them!!! Don't that seem a little funny???? Maybe she is doing a little more than baby sitting???? She seems to think sooo! She is a pill sl^t too! So if you are decent people don't eat at Reno's bc look at who is serving you!!!!!!!
Jimmy HaHa

Pineville, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2008
i been there once and wont go back. try to rip you off on your drinks to help supply their pill habits.
that is so funny

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2008
how does the workers rip u off on drinks to support pill habits? that is so crazy. first of all u cant get any drinks or food unless it is put in the computer. why cant u all talk about something else besides renos. if u dont like it dont go there. this is probly just workers or ex workers that are jealous because they got fired or quit because of being jealous of malvery for the money she makes that u couldnt. renos has great food. and there great people that work there. and as far as drugs it doesnt matter where u go, there is drugs every where at every restraunt.
None of this stuff is true. People drop it, come on. get on another topic. Who all is tired of seeing renos on here all the time? i sure am and know that im not the only on.
Jimmy HaHa

Pineville, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2008
thats real talk, fake receipts are probally not hard to make ! and i dont work there nor am i jeolous of the workers there ! i just know i wont go back and if you never been there, just pay attention !!
okay

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2008
they dont make fake receipts. its printed off the cpu, they dont use the green sheets for receipts like the pub. that is so funny. u dont have to worry about people making fake receipts. jimmy if u dont like it that just drop it.
okay

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2008
who actually cares if u dont like it, one less hillbilly they dont have to put up with it.
informed customer

Leavenworth, IN

#13 Aug 25, 2008
For the most part my experience with renos has been ok however, the last time I was there....it was the worst service I had ever had...first once we were seated we waited 10 mins before we even saw a waitress then another 20 mins past and we still didn't have any drinks, rolls, or even an excuse as to why we didn't have it yet. We did however see our waitress chatting with the hostess and the manager,completely ignoring the customers. We were there a total of 45 mins and still nothing...Long story short we will not be there again until they at least attempt to fix these problems..I was a server at a restaurant a few years back. I understand sometimes the kitchen is backed up or there are other problems but the server and manager should at least inform the customer why they have to wait 45 mins to receive a drink! I don't think it is a great idea to post what other people do on here i.e(pills or whatever)however I like to be informed if alot of other people have bad experiences at a certain place then I want to know not to waste my time going there!
Tommy Chong

Brownsville, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2008
Hey that's fucked up, man.
used to

Manchester, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2008
yea, i used to work there too and i absolutely agree with "i know the waiters" comment. most of the employees there were pill heads.....
or coke heads if ur eric fitzer.
Jimmy HaHa

Pineville, KY

#16 Aug 25, 2008
guess what, im not a hillbilly, thank you for thinking of me like that, but actually im black
Suzi Q

Corbin, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2008
You mean to tell me you sat there for 45 min. and no one came to greet you? It wouldn't have taken me 45 min. to decide to leave.
Jimmy HaHa

Pineville, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2008
HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair at the Monticello Post Office 5 min Turtle 24
Kingsford 6 min Turtle 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Wisdom of Ages 167,923
Hydro seeking females 1 hr Candyman 1
Scarest or most haunted places in somerset ? (Sep '08) 3 hr Bill 415
Who's hot at sonny bbq 3 hr Bill 9
meth heads are gross 3 hr Sandman 3

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages