keep praying

Mount Vernon, KY

#43 Nov 12, 2009
this is really sad i really hope he comes back safe and healthy as ever, my prayers are with kevin his family friends and gf i couldnt imagine going trough something like this. does any one know who they have questioned or any new info the more ppl. know it could help better, i just really hope everything turns out as a good outcome..
sad

Hazard, KY

#44 Nov 12, 2009
it may be just a rumor but i heard they had a chris abbott guy questioning him but i don't know if it is true
sadddened

Campbellsville, KY

#45 Nov 12, 2009
My prayers are with him and his family.
STOP IT

Brownsville, TN

#46 Nov 12, 2009
sad wrote:
it may be just a rumor but i heard they had a chris abbott guy questioning him but i don't know if it is true
Why do you keep putting these "I don't know if it's true" statements on here? Please stop. Why are you so eager to spread gossip? This isn't normal behavior.
Stefanie Boyd

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Nov 12, 2009
Denetta, Kevin's girlfriend, is my cousin. PLEASE keep Denetta and Kevin BOTH in your prayers! Denetta is worried sick. PLEASE pray for Kevin's safe return!

Since: Sep 09

Hazard, KY

#48 Nov 12, 2009
I went to school with Kevin, I wasnt really good firneds with him but I knew him...Denetta I can't imagine what you are goin through...I'm so sorry:( if there is anything I can do let me know. I pray he is ok. and whoever is saying they found him dead needs to shut the hell up this is serious not something to start a rumor about so shut the f**k up untill you know for sure!
Well

Richmond, KY

#49 Nov 12, 2009
Are there any updates on the search? Any new clues or evidence?
praying

Somerset, KY

#50 Nov 12, 2009
I graduated with Jackie and she was a good friend. I was so saddened by her passing. I know Jeff and Kevin and I know Denetta and her family but I haven't seen any of them for a few years. Kevin graduated with my son. I can't get this off of my mind. I never want to know what these families are going through. I just can't imagine. I am praying for each and everyone of you. Miracles do happen.
Heather

London, KY

#51 Nov 12, 2009
Denetta wrote:
I AM KEVINS GIRLFRIEND...IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KEVIN PLEASE CALL AN REPORT IT OR TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME OR SOMEONE IN HIS FAMILY...WE ALL MISS HIM SO MUCH AN WE STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE...I HOPE AN PRAY THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE...PLEASE ANYONE ANY INFO LEADING TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED PLEASE REPORT IT...THANK-YOU
I know that you dont know me but I have known Kevin most of my life and know that he is a great guy. Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of his family. Don't give up. Keep your faith and keep praying. God Bless you and please post if there is anything that we as a community can do to help.
sad

Hazard, KY

#52 Nov 12, 2009
STOP IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep putting these "I don't know if it's true" statements on here? Please stop. Why are you so eager to spread gossip? This isn't normal behavior.
i just wrote what i have heard y r u getting so defensive...so eager to spread gossip it looks like i am not the only one who has said stuff, and i just answered a question that someone had previously wrote asking who were the 2 they had in custody questioning i only had heard of one person and i didnt spread anything i just said i didn't know if it were true, so that obviously means it may or may not i didnt say for sure
TRUTH BE TOLD

Somerset, KY

#53 Nov 12, 2009
sad wrote:
TO BE HONEST THEY NEED TO BE LOOKING INTO THE GUMM BROTHERS, IM TELLING YOU THIS IS SHAMEFUL... SOMETHING IS FISHY ABOUT ALL OF THIS.. FUNNY YOU WOULD MENTION CHRIS ABBOTT.. HMMM HES BEEN STAYING AT BRANDON GUMMS G/F OR BETTER YET EX G/F MASHIA TRAILER THATS A FACT... THEY ARE ALL BIG DRUGIES AND WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.. POOR KEVIN AND HIS FAMILY... WANT ME TO BE REAL HONEST... I DONT THINK KEVIN WILL BE FOUND IN PULASKI COUNTY WHO EVER DONE THIS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING... IT MAKES ME SICK... I DONT CARE IF ANYONE GETS OFFENDED BY THIS COMMENT... KEVIN HAS A FAMILY THAT NEEDS SOME TYPE OF CLOSER, GOD BLESS YOU GUYS... LIKE I SAID BETTER CHECK INTO THE GUMM BROTHERS RRRREEEAAAALLLL GOOD...
HUM

Middlesboro, KY

#54 Nov 12, 2009
TRUTH BE TOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
TO BE HONEST THEY NEED TO BE LOOKING INTO THE GUMM BROTHERS, IM TELLING YOU THIS IS SHAMEFUL... SOMETHING IS FISHY ABOUT ALL OF THIS.. FUNNY YOU WOULD MENTION CHRIS ABBOTT.. HMMM HES BEEN STAYING AT BRANDON GUMMS G/F OR BETTER YET EX G/F MASHIA TRAILER THATS A FACT... THEY ARE ALL BIG DRUGIES AND WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.. POOR KEVIN AND HIS FAMILY... WANT ME TO BE REAL HONEST... I DONT THINK KEVIN WILL BE FOUND IN PULASKI COUNTY WHO EVER DONE THIS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING... IT MAKES ME SICK... I DONT CARE IF ANYONE GETS OFFENDED BY THIS COMMENT... KEVIN HAS A FAMILY THAT NEEDS SOME TYPE OF CLOSER, GOD BLESS YOU GUYS... LIKE I SAID BETTER CHECK INTO THE GUMM BROTHERS RRRREEEAAAALLLL GOOD...
Have to give you credit, you are not afraid to say what is on your mind and possibly alot of other's who are afraid to tell. This is stressful times and alot of people are out of work which means those dealing or messing around with drugs are needing money as well. This is one reason they always say crime will rise during economic times.
sad

Hazard, KY

#55 Nov 12, 2009
TRUTH BE TOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
I completly agree w you everything I try to write i get bashed for so I just read now and i say nothing about this jus let everybody else do the typing but I do think they need closure and I pray he is found alive whoever has done this seems like they definately kknew what they were doing and have planned it out. And for the Gumm's they are real well known ppl in this town just for being plain mean
just stop

Hazard, KY

#56 Nov 12, 2009
I think these forums just need to stop all together and ppl just need to pray
TRUTH BE TOLD

Somerset, KY

#57 Nov 12, 2009
just stop wrote:
I think these forums just need to stop all together and ppl just need to pray
THESE FORUMS NEED TO STOP??? OKAY FORE ONE THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET INFOMATION RATHER IT BE THE TRUTH OR LIES... I THINK EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THIS COUNTY AND ABOUT THE BAD PEOPLE SO EVERYONE CAN BE AWARE OF THEM... AND IF PEOPLE REALLY CARED IN THIS COUNTY THEY WOULD BE TALKING MORE INSTEAD OF BEING SCARD... WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND AND " THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT RATHER THE ONES WHO DONE THIS ARE BIG BAD ASSES OR NOT " THIS IS SOMERSET FOR CHRIST SAKES SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING AND THAT SOMEONE WILL TELL SOMEONE WHICH WILL TELL SOMEONE ELSE... SO WITH THAT SAID... IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS FOR THOSE WHO CAN HEAR LET THEM HEAR THOSE WHO CAN SEE LET THEM SEE... WAKE UP PEOPLE...
just an opinion

Hazard, KY

#58 Nov 12, 2009
Have they put out a reward, this is a small town, and maybe if there was a reward or something someone might come forward w information, bc u know someone knows something ut just aint talkin, for cryin out loud its somerset news travels fast wether its true or not... I don't know, but it could possibly help, right now any info would help this family atleat maybe let them have some closure
A Relative

United States

#59 Nov 12, 2009
Just wanted to say to Denetta and to Kevins family that my prayers are with you for his safe return. I can't even imagine what you must be going through and my heart goes out to you all.
HUM

Middlesboro, KY

#60 Nov 12, 2009
just an opinion wrote:
Have they put out a reward, this is a small town, and maybe if there was a reward or something someone might come forward w information, bc u know someone knows something ut just aint talkin, for cryin out loud its somerset news travels fast whether its true or not... I don't know, but it could possibly help, right now any info would help this family atleat maybe let them have some closure
Making a reward is only going to bring out the nuttier then nuts as it is who are looking for "money". It has been less then a week which in time those involved will get lazy, drunk, or high and start yapping at the wrong time. It will be then that someone will not be able to contain themselves to confide in someone else until it finally will be brought out. It is coming into another weekend and hopefully those involved fall into their own trap. People need to watch, listen and be ready to hear anything that will help find this young man.
curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#61 Nov 12, 2009
My opinion since everyone is giving there own they need to look into his gf alittle more because significant others always know more about the person then there own family does.I mean she hung out with him and his friends so he would have told her more then any one else.Plus she knows what he was doing she was probaly doing it to and who he was doing it with especially if they were close enough that he was going to propose
Mathew

Manchester, KY

#62 Nov 12, 2009
curious wrote:
My opinion since everyone is giving there own they need to look into his gf alittle more because significant others always know more about the person then there own family does.I mean she hung out with him and his friends so he would have told her more then any one else.Plus she knows what he was doing she was probaly doing it to and who he was doing it with especially if they were close enough that he was going to propose
can you say Freddy Hunfleet from london also ask about incarcerated Travis Dixon n Tony Hodge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,782
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Gladthelakeisback 38,458
Downtown Diva drug buddies 2 hr Terry 3
Kingsford 2 hr Terry 233
Picke Park ByLaws 2 hr Brian v 4
ugn union coming 2018 3 hr Unreal 7
Lake hills oasis rehab (Sep '15) 4 hr Bean 2

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages