Hillbilly

Sunbright, TN

#476 Nov 16, 2011
Oracle wrote:
The the real truth is the boy was a mule for the dope dealers running the stuff up here from Florida. That doesn't mean he deserved to be murdered, but he picked his lifestyle and his friends.
The next truth is his family didn't raise him to be smart enough to avoid the first truth. His dad is a dope head and has spent a lifetime being a customer for the very type of people that killed the kid.
The third truth is the law enforcement is not worth a sheeite or they would have rounded up all the players and done something about this mess.
If any of you this this not true or is too hard hearted, then keep living in a dream world. It is what it is.
I think you are right on on points. Your points may be the reason that it has not been solved. Who knows who all are involved in this drug ring?
Geez

Cincinnati, OH

#477 Nov 16, 2011
I think more people know exactly what happened then what is being told.[Obviously]. It is actually quite disturbing to know that a young man in our community was murdered and still, the person who is guilty is walking around, a free man. I pray that God will give this person the words to confess to what they have done. I would also like to add, to those of you posting and saying that this thread needs to be left alone, that the family needs peace, well, here's a question for you-(keep in mind that eventually, this site could help pin point the person(s) resposible by commenting certain information. I have heard several names dropped, but, you know how this town goes. People will say anything to make others think they know something, when in reality, the only ones who know the TRUTH are the ones who committed the murder, Kevin, and the Lord. STOP BEING COWARDS AND FESS UP!!!
Sjm

Pella, IA

#478 Nov 16, 2011
Geez wrote:
I think more people know exactly what happened then what is being told.[Obviously]. It is actually quite disturbing to know that a young man in our community was murdered and still, the person who is guilty is walking around, a free man. I pray that God will give this person the words to confess to what they have done. I would also like to add, to those of you posting and saying that this thread needs to be left alone, that the family needs peace, well, here's a question for you-(keep in mind that eventually, this site could help pin point the person(s) resposible by commenting certain information. I have heard several names dropped, but, you know how this town goes. People will say anything to make others think they know something, when in reality, the only ones who know the TRUTH are the ones who committed the murder, Kevin, and the Lord. STOP BEING COWARDS AND FESS UP!!!
I think you are absolutely right on everything you just wrote.
TRUE

Pella, IA

#479 Nov 16, 2011
sad wrote:
it may be just a rumor but i heard they had a chris abbott guy questioning him but i don't know if it is true
Some of you may think this isn't true but I know for a fact, they was questioning him and had suspisions about him. And they still should.
Thinking

Morehead, KY

#480 Nov 17, 2011
The sad thing is that all those involved are raised and a product of Somerset pride. Their grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins all are living comfortable knowing exactly what the ills of their family members has done. Some of those relatives are social connected, sitting in church together as a community. If the structure of the family would have been a positive product of their upbringing, just maybe things wouldn't happen so badly. But it gives no excuse for lying and hiding to protect a family member for doing something wrong. There will come a day, and every person that meets their God will have to see the error of their ways, they will have to face the reality of eternal life. The families involved in this situation that has mocked the community by covering up and pretending their life is more important then the life of Kevin Price or any other person that has been a fatality of their own family member's hands will face far more come judgement day. God see's all, God will be the judge and jury when their own lives will be called.
The old saying YOU can Run, But You can't Hide, is exactly true. God's work is not done, and people will answer for thier actions. The families that are protecting the ones that carried out this act, will know they can't cover up and hide the act from God. When you repent and ask forgiveness, you will be saved. To be forgiven is to confess your misdeeds and ill's toward others, It is to face the reality of your own actions and do the right thing by living with a clear concious and trueth.
God have mercy on all those that are of knowledge, witness and trueth of this case and many other situations that have occured by wrong doing. It is in God's hands and will be dealt with accordingly.
Believer

Morehead, KY

#481 Nov 17, 2011
There will come a day, and all those that are family covering for the ones that did this act will answer to their GOd. The people involved in this has lived in this community most of thier lives. Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and ect. It is families that are gathered in this community on Sunday in the churches across this county. They know what their family members have done and God will judge them one day for their own actions to cover this act that has done harm to not only Kevin Price, but to his family and this community. God have mercy on them, God sees and hears all, and God will be the judge and jury on their souls. The saying you can run but you can't hide, is very true. The family members hiding and protecting the ill actions of their family members is wrong, and if they had any concious or belief at all, they would do the right thing by thier own family member that did this act, the right thing is to be honest and truethful in facing the facts of what they did, seek justice in the legal manner, and give them the opportunity to change their ways, whether it is in jail or not, at least they will have life, which is something they took away from another human being. You can't pretend, hide or protect their wrong doing from GOD. What will each family member that knows the situation going to answer when asked before God?
sorry

London, KY

#483 Nov 17, 2011
honey, i know for a fact he sells. at least he sold up until my last encounter with him. ask tony about the blue 10's and the xanex's....seen it with my own eyes. sorry
really?

Hazard, KY

#484 Nov 17, 2011
How many times has god found a murderer? I thought we were his tools...
believer

Morehead, KY

#485 Nov 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]How many times has god found a murderer? I thought we were his tools...[/QUOTE] If you believe in God, then you know the answer to your question.

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#486 Nov 18, 2011
believer wrote:
<quoted text> If you believe in God, then you know the answer to your question.
hes trying to be sarcastic.
it happens

Pella, IA

#487 Nov 19, 2011
thats what happens when u deal in that kind of buisness. dont ever rip someone like taht off he should of known what he was getting into and so should his so called daddy there are people in this small town who know who they are what they are and they think they can hide behind there little shadow that they have created for them self and i dont pitty these people not one bit everyone gets what they deserve
MMXI

Mount Vernon, KY

#488 Nov 19, 2011
OMG!!!
Savannah M

Elizabethtown, KY

#489 Nov 19, 2011
it happens wrote:
thats what happens when u deal in that kind of buisness. dont ever rip someone like taht off he should of known what he was getting into and so should his so called daddy there are people in this small town who know who they are what they are and they think they can hide behind there little shadow that they have created for them self and i dont pitty these people not one bit everyone gets what they deserve
That's a little harsh in this situation. What if this was your brother or family member? You'd want people to not be so harsh.
Hillbilly

Oneida, TN

#490 Nov 20, 2011
it happens wrote:
I have heard a lot ostensibly from fairly, at least, reliable sources. All I will say don't sit with your fingers crossed waiting for an arrest. I don't expect any, and not because they don't know who did it or have sufficient evidence.
I agree with you, if he was, in fact, dealing drugs then he is just one more illegal drug dealer that isn't dealing anymore, Of course, that doesn't solve the problem--plenty more are still dealing.
Kevins Baby Sister

Harrison, AR

#492 Jan 30, 2012
sorry wrote:
honey, i know for a fact he sells. at least he sold up until my last encounter with him. ask tony about the blue 10's and the xanex's....seen it with my own eyes. sorry
wow you can give a name. but u can't give your own name!
Kevins Baby Sister

Harrison, AR

#493 Jan 30, 2012
it happens wrote:
Screw U He Had A Daddy.an no One Got What They Deserve. One These Days You Be Done Same Way. And Everyones not gonna pitty you either!
buckup

Brownsville, TN

#494 Jan 31, 2012
sorry wrote:
'nuf said. This could be YOU one day, dumbo.
hmmm

Springfield, OH

#495 Jan 31, 2012
heartless people...very sad
Kevo friend

Somerset, KY

#496 Feb 12, 2012
kevin we miss and love you so much. justice will be served in the end... its hard to think about that day. but i also remember the fun times... you where a great person and you are missed dearly we love you rest in peace my friend rest in peace <3 <3 <3. i will hold my memories of you and cherish them forever i still pray for the day its settled... Love you
well

Somerset, KY

#498 Aug 26, 2012
Have they still not found the person responsible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 16 min Ricky F 35,151
Dont pull over for a funeral 1 hr think about it 6
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,130
scottie polson (Dec '08) 3 hr walker 9
Rules of dating a outlaw (May '10) 6 hr FiddleDeeDee 26
Post songs/music links here for your favorite L... (Jan '13) 8 hr FiddleDeeDee 34
short hair blonde hitchhiker 8 hr FiddleDeeDee 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages